Here it is, a Sunday in the realm, I am sitting in my office at 0500 hrs on a Sunday, and I am still having to provide content for a blog that seems to have all but died. Oh well, here goes, in no particular order:
- Ancient Arrow Is Among Artifacts to Emerge From Norway’s Melting Ice
- ABC/WAPO: Biden Poll Disaster Trump Leads 52-42%
- Republican Rep. left family to live with lobbyist mistress, wife claims in divorce papers
- CLAIM: Meadows burned so many White House docs, wife complained of ‘bonfire’ smell
- Biden campaign is off and running against Trump — out of public view
Okay, here is my drive-by commentary based solely on the headlines:
I am fascinated by archology, especially from civilizations that predate our recorded history.
Presidential polling fourteen months out? Who’s to say that either of these candidates will even be alive this time next year? I have some doubts as to whether either of these guys will be still running six months from now.
Oh gee, a congresscritter left his wife? Do tell. What makes this story more laughable is that Republicans have loved to hold the mantle of “Family Values”, and the “Sanctity of marriage” and all that nonsense. Turns out that Republicans take their pants off one leg at a time, just like the rest of us…
The White House had a “Burn Barrel”? Didn’t they know of this fairly new invention called a paper shredder?
I kinda wish that the Biden campaign — wasn’t. I’m still holding out for someone else to emerge — from both sides.
Okay, that was my quick and dirty comment on the headlines that caught my eye this morning. It’s about as much news stimulation that I can handle these days.
Here is a graph:
Here are a couple of memes out of my meme box this morning: