My pill caddy tells me it’s Tuesday morning, the fact that I’m sitting here almost nekkid while my trousers finish up in the dryer means that it is close to 0430 in the morning and I am about to head into the office.
But not before I drop the headlines that caught my eye this morning on Drudge:
- Church in AI takeover as sermon led by ChatGPT in artificial intelligence breakthrough
- Trump seethes through the start of trial in New York lawsuit accusing him of lying about his wealth
- Cartel murders own boss by mistake
- Homeless PIRATES are marauding through the crime-ridden San Francisco Bay
- Arizona governor moves to end Saudi-owned farm’s controversial leases
- Will Dems Save McCarthy’s Ass?
- Abercrombie & Fitch ex-CEO accused of exploiting men for sex
- ‘They’re just meat’: Russia deploys punishment battalions in echo of Stalin
And now the commentary:
Remember: I haven’t actually bothered to read the articles. I’m just going to comment based on the headlines as written. That’s what make this part fun…
- An artificial breakthrough for an artificial church?
- If he’s ‘seething’ now, just wait until his criminal trials start. I keep hearing a lot of talk about how the Court ‘undervalued’ Mar-A-Lago down to around $18 million, and how it is worth much more than that now. These people are missing part of the context. The disputed valuations occurred several years ago, when property values were a lot cheaper, and at the time in question, the property was worth somewhere in the neighborhood of $18 million. Trump had claimed back then that the property was worth over $100 million for the purpose of obtaining bank loans, and less than $10 million for the purposes of taxes. This is the crux of the case against him.
- Way to make a burglary a federal offense!
- Saudis and the Chinese shouldn’t be owning ANY farmland, or be allowed to mine any raw materials anywhere in the US. China owns roughly 384,000 acres of U.S. agricultural land, which is about 384,000 acres too many. Funny thing is, they don’t own as much of our agricultural land as 17 other countries.1. Canada (12,845,000 acres)
2. Netherlands (4,875,000)
3. Italy (2,703,000)
4. United Kingdom (2,538,000)
5. Germany (2,269,000)
6. Portugal (1,483,000)
7. France (1,316,000)
8. Denmark (856,000)
9. Luxembourg (802,000)
10. Ireland (760,000)There are countries that own oil leases and mineral rights on our lands. This is utterly ridiculous.
- Will Dems bail out McCarthy? Probably, and not because they like him more than the handful of Republicans who hate him. McCarthy WANTS to be Speaker, and will do whatever it takes to remain in that position. He will cave in to whomever saves his ass — because that’s who and what he is.But House Dems don’t want a cheap date. If they bail McCarthy out, they will demand something of him.
- Wait, what? Abercrombie & Fitch involved in exploiting men? Have you been in an Abercrombie and Fitch store? It’s all about exploitation of boys and young men.
- I think Putin pretty much considers everyone in Russia as nothing more than meat.
And now some gems from my Memebox this morning:
Trump was whining yesterday about not being afforded a jury trial.
His attorney’s chose a judge trial because Trump had a better
chance with the judge, than a jury…
Clarence Thomas has been for sale for a while now.