It was brought to my attention that apparently this site suddenly barfs all over Internet Exploder.
I checked by powering up my own copy (which would make it the second time I’ve ever used Internet Exploder on this ‘puter. The first time was to download FireFox), and it would appear that the rumors are correct. It does, indeed, look like something put together by a monkey on acid.
I have no idea what caused this to happen over the weekend, but I did note that the “quick edit” button on the comments went away at about the same time.
Once I get time, or once the Imperial Web Gremlins get time, I’ll see what I can do, but I don’t know when I’ll be able to myself. Plus, it might take a bit to locate the problem. Internet Exploder goes nuts for the littlest of things.
In the meantime, you might want to look into FireFox or Chrome. I hear they have a special this week: Buy one (for the low-low price of $0.00) and get one for absolutely free! This is, by some freak coincidence, the same special they have every week. Neither of those have an issue. I realize that this may be a bit much to ask, but at least it will tide you over until the problem can be located and fixed.
Sorry for the inconvenience.