Which somebody else has gone to the trouble of accumulating with a wealth of links to support it.
A quick recap from the article, but do go read it all:
Lets recap: What Romney supported as Governor of Massachusetts:
1. Pro-abortion with full taxpayer funding.
2. Pro-state mandated healthcare.
3. Pro-government mandates in taxes and fees.
4. Pro-gay marriage; full-state sponsorship (1rst Governor).
5. Pro-transgendered education in public schools.
6. Pro-global warming caused by humans hysteria.
7. Pro-amnesty for illegal immigrants.
8. Anti-second Amendment.
9. Support of Ethanol Subsidies..
10. 75% of his Appointments were of Liberal Judges.
11. 47th state out of 50 in job creation.
12. Increased State spending 20.7% during his tenure.
13. Government employment grew 7.2% during his tenure.
14. Pro-Affirmative Action.
15. Romney will say whatever is necessary to get elected.
Yet we’re supposed to believe that he’s against all that now? That the “Real
Slim Shady Mitt Romney” is the current model?
Give us one good reason why we should believe that he’s telling the truth now but was lying then.
Once an opportunistic liar, always an opportunistic liar.