By now you are probably all up to speed on what the Democrat News Services are putting out on the Texas synagogue hostage situation and it’s resolution which thankfully did not result in any deaths other than the perpetrator.
As more filters out on the event
1) The guy is a British citizen
2) He arrived in NY from UK about 2 weeks ago.
3) He somehow got to a small town suburb of Dallas in that time
4) He somehow acquired a weapon and ammunition (that is interesting, no?)
5) He was familiar enough with the local area to be able to stage the invasion and hostage taking.
6) No word on what kind of visa or when or where issued
7) Initially all news suppressed his ethnicity and religion, allowing time for the online rumor mill to speculate it was a “white supremacist”
8) Even the 3 letter agency tried to spin 7) initially but quickly realized that was stupid and changed tune.
9) Why did the three letter agency even show up? This was entirely a TX issue to handle.
So, the next news is very likely to be a full court press that it was a lone wolf, nothing to see here etc.
Sorry nomenklatura, there is no way a lone person manages this kind of action (idiotic as it was) without assistance both overseas and in USA. Of course, the perp is no longer in any condition to speak to interrogators, a very convenient ending for whom? We need to know a lot more, but I have low expectations that anything will be pursued.
And the story keeps getting curioser.
Stay aware of your surroundings
Update – This loony bin is the AG in my state. She and the governor are fighting tooth and nail to squelch any investigation into voting irregularities of which there were numerous with video documentation. No surprise whatsoever that she would go on national media and spout off this kind of guff.
Update – Took a bus to TX, so could have purchased or been handed a gun in NY