Black History Bitch Slap

In case you haven’t been paying attention, or managed to escape having it shoved down your throat every 5 minutes, February is Black History Month.  I’m sure the fact that there are no White History, Jewish History, Irish History, Latino History, German Beer Drinkers History, and Polish Midget Tossers History Months hasn’t escaped your notice.   It’s probably just an oversight that will be resolved as soon as some of that Pork Barrel Stimulus money filters down and they can get those new calendars printed.

A good many Blacks seem to think that this is perfectly fine.  After all, their “history” is far more important than all the others combined, BUT…Morgan Freeman thinks it’s a load of bull (as if I needed another reason to love that guy).  Unlike Eric “I’m a race baiting asshole” Holder, he thinks “talking and dialog” is a load of horse shit.

Get some popcorn, because when he bitch slaps that liberal pansy ass Mike Wallace, you’ll want to watch it several times.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO214IFRW1M[/youtube]

nice bitch slap :em69: :em93: he is such a good actor, and I hope this comment goes viral.

LC Guy S says:

I don’t know what Morgan Freeman’s politics are, but as far as race relations go, he is right on the money. And as this vid is about a year old (at least as far as it’s initial youtube posting) I would love to see the whole interview. Wonder if it is out there somewhere.

He is also an Air Force vet.

LC Guy S says:

Funny thing is DJ, while I was growing up (in the 50’s and 60’s) we were taught (at home and school) that we were ALL Americans. There were no hyphenated American’s back then.

we sort people out first by ethnicity and THEN by our citizenship.

No…WE don’t. Blacks are the ones that insist on African-American. Others themselves think they need to hyphenate themselves for their identity. I consider myself American. I’m not going to bother to label myself Irish-Scottish-French-Dutch-American Indian-American. I don’t do it to anyone else. I see Americans. Their ethnicity and background just adds flavor to the melting pot, but it doesn’t determine their citizenship, unless they themselves insist on doing it. Unfortunately for many their loyalty and devotion is reserved for the first half, and very little for the second.

Mike M says:

Our problem in this country is that we sort people out first by ethnicity and THEN by our citizenship. AFRICAN-American, IRISH-American, JEWISH-American, GERMAN-American, CHINESE-American. Why not AMERICAN-African, or AMERICAN-Irish?

That got me to thinking, so I started looking around for commonly used non-pejorative ethic identifiers in other countries. Not much there, a few “African-Canadian” references, but little else. I did find this, though, where somebody went to “Yahoo Answers” seeking a good method for removing stains from her “Black Swede Boots”.

LCJackboot says:

Deej-

Steps right into the pile of steaming dog-shit. But I’m not surprised. Here’s the question, EXACTLY as Freeman put it.

Do you want a Jewish-American Month?

Do you want a parent of a gay child month?

What other racially, ethnically and culturally reason do we need to celebrate. Freeman kicked Wallace’s ass right out of the ball-park and he could only respond with a mewling “We’ll I’m Jewish” proving his irrational white guilt.

I’m fuck-all fed up with others insisting that I assume that pathological mantle of guilt. I WON’T now or ever, I’ll judge my actions by how I’ve treated others, not how history has treated them.

So kindly, bugger-off. I judge a man by the content of his character, no more or less. I’ve met many of all races that deserve no respect and likewise many that are a better man than I.

Fuck you and yours that feel it necessary and racist to genuflect to anyone of a different skin color, just because of it. You sir, are the reason this republic is dying at the altar of Political Correctness.

LC Ted says:

::over the Rott speaker system::

Cleanup on isle DJ
    That’s a clean up on isle DJ.

LC Guy S says:

I read about his supporting “The One”, guess anyone can make a mistake *grin*. I do hope he has recovered from injuries sustained from his auto accident last summer. Can’t say I have had any of the experiences you did growing up. On the other hand all but bitch slapped a fellow Sailor who was letting his mouth over ride his ass, when he made some comments about the tearing down of the Berlin Wall (we were watching it on CNN while on deployment to the far-east at the time.). Seems he was being rather derogatory toward those who were reviling in their first taste of non communist freedom. After I explained (while going for his collar) that both sides of my family came (just a generation or so earlier) from communist held (or soon to be held) territory. And that two relatives who wanted to stay in this country (while on vacation) instead of going back couldn’t….he ahhh…changed his tune.

Btw, the only reason mom’s side of the family didn’t hyphenate their motherland with America….we were not sure if it should have been Hungarian-American. Transylvanian-American, or simply American-Vampire *grin*.

TerribleTroy says:

But DJ .. if everybody didnt put thier ethnicity first they’de be betraying thier “roots”. How dare you make such a multi-cultural insensitive suggestion that folks put thier “national” identity first! What? Should people be required to make thier ethnicity take second place to thier love of country? That could be construed as patriotic….. and that flys in the face of the learned “victimization” adn therefore undermines well deserved feelings of entitlement, which in turn further undermines the cultures total identity leaving them no longer special, and responsible for thier own shortcomings. And well… that just wont fly…..cant have people responsible for thier own shit

Wallace “How are we gonna get rid of racism?”

Freeman “Stop talking about it.”

Bravo Mr. Freeman!!! I’ve always liked your acting ability, now I can admire you as a man as well.

Here’s some damned fine acting by Freeman in Glory. The really good part starts at 3:33.

LC Ted says:

They will be asking Freeman to turn in his black credentials by the end of the week. Or wait for the libs to start slandering him on HufPo and Kos, you know all the nasty things they will wisper there, oreo being the nicest.

Hell hath no fury like racebaiters scorned.

Ted

LC FORGER says:

As I’ve said before, the day that it’s a Big Deal when a Black man or woman is elected President, is the day that it’s NO BIG DEAL a Black man or woman has been elected President.

Maybe some day, when ethnicity is finally bred out will we all be homogenized HUMANS again.

I’m willing to do my part….

(*…starts Googling for LBFM’s…*)

LC Mrs. M-ITT™-Imperial Sniper – OMG!!!! I’m so stealing this! I love this!

THANK YOU, MORGAN FREEMAN!

You’re projecting again DJ. What about what they call US? Whitey, Cracker, pale face…..you can suck on your white guilt all you want, but Blacks and Latinos especially are just as bad about labeling people as you pretend we are. When are you going to tell THEM to knock off the labeling and segregating? Hmmmmm?

TerribleTroy says:

I love it …. “WE LABEL THEM”….. seems to me its human nature to label (idenitfy) everything we come in contact with. This particular form of labeling is sociological behavior. The thought process that another tribe is “different” and therefore somehow less is what has allowed humans (of all ethnicities) to subjugate other humans throughout the history of man. It maintains tribal integrity and identity…..but that is HUMAN NATURE…..

It is HATE and utter intolerance that are the meat and potatoes of “racisim”. It is violence with out provocation with the sole motivation used determine the target being based upon ethnicity that is racist….

LCJackboot says:

No Dave-

Wallace tried to side-step using the Standard Liberal Tactic™ of quickly identifying himself as part of a balkanized member of an aggrieved class. It was totally dishonest and a fine display of the liberal mind-set.

Guilt? That’s a load of horseshit and you know it. I don’t feel guilty about ANYTHING America has done. We had the horror of slavery and half a million died to end it all, including more than a few of my ancestors.

We recognized that it was an abomination and paid the price to END it. It wasn’t the catalyst for the war, but merely something that was necessary under the circumstances.

No way in HELL I feel guilty about Black History Month, have a ball, you liberals carry the ball on white-guilt. Party likes it’s 1999 as the prince song goes.

Yes and fuck you very much, how you can characterize it as homoerotic is beyond this knuckle-dragging Conservative is beyond me?

Sure makes it easy to toss names out when faced with logic that you can’t refute. Do you REALLY think I’m offended by being called ANY name you can think of? I’ve done my duty and also become a part of the American society to my soul. Game. Set. and Match. When liberal douchebags like you starting spewing names, it’s a sure sign that we’ve won.

Bugger off.

TANSTAAFL says:

I recall a record we listened to when I was in junior high school – An Evening Wasted With Tom Lehrer. It was my best friend at the time (Jeff Howbert) Dads. Jeff is now some big time democrat supporter in the Seattle area. Tom Lehrer was an asshole then and if he is still alive remains one now.

TANSTAAFL says:

Totally off topic but worth a looksee:

“The happy man has two chickens; the wise man shares one with the man who has none. The prudent man reports the happy man to the authorities, so they can wise him up.”
    Cuban

“Do not waste your time talking to the yak. Because yakkity yak don’t talk back.”
    Mongolian

gopenguins2010 says:

Where’s the “Called Strike Three Punch-Out Smiley” when you need it? Watching that was like seeing A-RodFraud whiffing on a Cliff Lee fastball. Pure greatness. :em93:

Actually WE do. WE label people that are different from us. We used to call them Niggers, Spicks, Kikes, etc. Now we use more politically correct terms — but the result is the same, we label them to distinguish them from ourselves. Especially if they have angered us in some way. For a lot of you, Obama has become a lawn jockey.

“We” do, Dave?

I have spent a lifetime not giving a rat’s scrotum about somebody’s skin color, hairdo, shoe size or preferred BBQ sauce (OK, so I lied about that last one, but the rest is true).

I don’t know who the fuck this “we” is you’re talking about, I just know that I ain’t one of them. I don’t talk about “my black friend and coworker” like it’s a fucking talisman against charges of racism, I talk about him as “my friend and coworker” because that’s what he is, that’s ALL that he is. Whether his ancestors hail from the Congo or Sweden matters not one fuck to me. THAT defines him to me and he could be fucking polka dotted as far as I’m concerned.

Interesting factoid, since we’re now supposed, according to our A.G. wannabe, to inject race into everything lest we be branded cowards and racists, my buddy has German ancestry in his black blood as well and, for the record, I don’t give a shit about that either. Except to make fun at liberal assholes by telling them that he’s probably more Aryan than they are, in spite of their pale skin and blue eyes.

Bottom line is this: I don’t “distinguish” anybody from myself and my alleged “race identity” because I don’t give a fuck. If some racist morons like our A.G. wannabe wants to whine about “racial cocoons” and being “excluded from the club”, I only have this to say to them: Why don’t you fucking APPLY if you want so badly to be members of our horribly racist “clubs?” I’d personally kick the arse of anybody denying “membership” to anybody based on their DNA. Not that I’d find anybody doing that. Unlike racist race baiters like the Obamessiah and his moron hordes, I never EVER bring up anybody’s racial background (a meaningless term to begin with) as a judgment factor.

Yet I’M supposed to feel guilty? Fuck that noise. I’ve lived four decades of being TRULY color blind, and now a bunch of whining, racist bastards are going to piss on me and call me a coward for not giving a shit?

Fuck them sideways. When they called me an “imperialist” for daring to stand up for our national interests, I adopted the title of “Emperor.” If those sniveling racist fuckheads are going to call me “racist” now for not caring about race, then I’ll be more than happy to oblige them again. THEY chose that fucking game, not I.

When racist black arseholes like A.G. wannabe quit stereotyping ME because I happened to be born to a couple of pale-skinned Caucasians, I’ll be happy to return the favor. Until then, they can go fuck themselves. With excruciatingly painful implements.

As to the “lawn jockey” insult, it’s just that: an INSULT. You think I picked it at random, Dave? Of course you don’t, you know me better than that. I picked it because I know that the empty suit on Penn Ave is as thin-skinned as they come, a self-doubting piece of effeminate shit, and I know that it HURTS. I’ll never get over the laugh I had when he whined about people making fun of the size of his ears. That baby boy wanted to be president of the strongest nation to ever exist and he can’t handle a pathetic schoolyard insult?

Fuck, even Hitler wasn’t that self-absorbed, and he was as pathetic as they come.

LCJackboot says:

The crowd goes wild– That’s why he’s the Emperor™ *pointing above*

On the net, there’s nothing but minds.

Until it’s confessed, blurted or bragged, no way to know what race anyone is,, even if they say,, at all: it’s never any kind of issue until someone’s crumbling position forces them to makes it an issue.

‘Seem’s that time always comes when someone needs an all purpose escape bitch.

Glad I’m a Me and not a We, Dave

Maybe some day, when “progressives” stop playing divide and conquer for their own selfish benefit will we all be Americans again.

Fixed and overhauled.

Yepperrroo.

All Rednecks hate all Blacks,, er,, so I’m told.

‘Not really any kind of hard evidence in this particular song to resolve the whole case, but I’ve loved this tune since I first heard it.

Anyone else who hears it and feels a heart-tug might also be outside the “we” DJ mentioned.

Ogrrre says:

Actually WE do. WE label people that are different from us.

Ugh! What you mean WE, kemo sabe? Do you mean liberal white jews? Wake the fuck up, DJ.
    The Navajo refer to themselves as the Dineh, which means The People. The Comanche, the Utes, the Crows, were not people in the eyes of The Dineh. If I am not mistaken, Navajo is a Ute word meaning Head Breakers. It was a perjorative name given to them by the neighboring tribes.
    DJ, EVERY group of people looks down on other groups of people. It doesn’t even have to be ethnic. Rival colleges and Universities make jokes at the expense or their rivals: How do you get a graduate from Oklahoma State off your front porch? Pay for the pizza. The English looked down on the Irish. Hell, they looked down on we “Colonials”. The French look down on everybody, as does the Master Race in Germany. (No, that particular fantasy has not completely disappeared)
    If you don’t think that race should be such a big deal, then STFU about it.

Trish says:

My son made an interesting point: “They’re not racists; they’re colorists.”

We’re all part of the human race.

Emperor Misha I @:
    The second best bitch slap this evening :em69:

Gunsniper
    ol’ HAL..The perfect voice for..
    “I’m afraid I can’t do that, Dave”

americanexpat says:

Whaddaya mean we, Dave? I’ve never identified myself as anything but American, even when offered the opportunity to do so. I grew up in the ’50s in a very “ethnic” neighborhood of one of our major Midwestern cities. In my neighborhood were people one or two generations from: Poland, Ukraine, Italy, Greece, Sweden, France, and Malta, as well as descendants from the Potato Famine in Ireland and a family whose ancestors arrived in America from England 7 generations before. In this mix were Catholics, Jews, Eastern Orthodox, and a couple of varieties of Protestants. Ok, so there were no blacks, hispanics, or Asians. But it was a pretty diverse group nonetheless. Although most of my friends’ grandparents or even parents had been born elsewhere, as had mine, all chose to come to the States. This gave us something in common: We were Americans, Dave. Not hyphenated Americans, but just Americans. That was sufficient at the time. Nobody felt that they were “victims” or that they had to emphasize their “specialness”. That came much later. Even the Jewish family next door, where the father had survived Bergen-Belsen and the mother had made it through the slave labor camp at Mauthausen, did not consider themselves victims. Quite the contrary. They were tough survivors, but were grateful that they had been liberated by the Western allies (British and Americans, respectively), allowing them to later meet in the States. We knew each others’ holidays, a few slangy words of everyone else’s “mother tongue”, and enjoyed the exotic foods on offer around the neighborhood. We never dwelt on the differences. We just accepted that the Orthodox families celebrated Christmas later than we did, and the Jewish kids couldn’t come out to play on Saturday morning, just as the Jewish kids knew I was always busy until after Mass on Sundays. We got into the occasional childhood scrap, too, but I don’t ever remember anyone saying, “the Kike hit me”, or “the Polack threw dirt in my eyes”, or “the Dago is cheating”. It was always the kid’s name, followed by his supposed infraction. We knew each other as individuals. To this day, it’s how I treat everyone.

But do I really care that Obama is black/white (grey?) Not at all.

Yes, you do. It’s why your side put jugears in power.

Apparently not as much as some people here do.

Classic case of projection to avoid dealing with one’s own guilt.

Princess Natasha, Uber-Whore of Zion says:

Good lord! The whole gottdamn race thing is a joke, to me. The words of my Drill Sergeant at Basic, when she broke up a fight that occurred between some silly black “gang-banger” and some silly white “skinhead”: “You might as well just drop that stupid crap right now. There is no white, there is no black, there is no brown here. We’re all the same, of the same color: GREEN!” And you know what? The meager year and a half that I’ve spent in the Army so far, that was the attitude around me. Nobody here gives a fuck if you are black, white, brown or friggin’ orange, as long as you can do your job well.

The whole race thing is this artificial bullshit, designed to pitch people against each other in order to make them easily controllable. Racism is just a strain of collectivism, and as such, it is useless and stupid.

LC Aggie Sith says:

Let’s see now….

I am Puertorican by birth.

One of my great-greats was African, as in slave.

My maternal grandmother is registered as Taino Indian.

My paternal great-grandfather was Spanish.

His wife was half-Spanish, half-Creole (loooong ass story there, but I digress…).

My family settled in Texas in the summer of ’76. Everyone thought I was Mexican for a long time, even when they asked where I came from, and gave “Puerto Rico” as an answer.

I have been called “whitey”, “honkey”, “cracker”, “coconut”, “banana” (yes, that one threw me a bit), “spic”, “token”, “chicano”, “pinche gringa”, “bolilla”, among other names. Did I care??

Not. One. Fucking. Bit.

Why not? Because my father in his infinite wisdom took the time to teach us the we were AMERICANS.

Not once have I referred to myself as a hyphenated American. There is no such thing, in my opinion. Those who hyphenate themselves willingly segregate themselves. THEY are the ones who keep stoking racial hatred. One has to wonder why.

And if anyone thinks I have any guilt to bear, they can go fuck a rolling donut.

Princess Natasha, Uber-Whore of Zion says:

LC Aggie Sith sez:

Let’s see now….
    I am Puertorican by birth.
    One of my great-greats was African, as in slave.
    My maternal grandmother is registered as Taino Indian.
    My paternal great-grandfather was Spanish.
    My family settled in Texas in the summer of ‘76. Everyone thought I was Mexican for a long time, even when they asked where I came from, and gave “Puerto Rico” as an answer.
    Not. One. Fucking. Bit.

Oh, FUCK YEAH!!! Here’s to ya from this Russian/ Swede/ Greek/Jooooooo/ Gypsy/Estonian ALL-MOTHERFUCKIN’-AMERICAN US ARMY ENGINEER DRUNKEN LT!!

My late in-laws were German immigrants, so my former husband was first-generation American. He has never ONCE thought of himself as German-American, nor did his parents. I asked them once why they didn’t teach him German while he was growing up. My FIL, in his wisdom, said, “we’re Americans now; we speak English.”

He was right. I could be Scots-Irish/German/French/English-American, or I can simply be American. I choose the latter.

Princess Natasha, Uber-Whore of Zion says:

Deej,
    as awesome as I think you are, you may be just a tad wrong about WHOSE policies messed up this country. While certainly some Republicans voted for the socialist measures (such as giving credit to worthless people), those were all Democrat initiatives… The blame game is really not relevant, when the fit hits the shan.

Whenever you install the “something for nothing” kind of government, you will be screwed. Socialism is what is killing us, not capitalism.

a few people have emailed me privately to tell me that they are ashamed of some of the rhetoric spouted here lately.

If they don’t have the balls to say it publicly, then they can just keep it to themselves. Since when did we become an echo chamber? People disagree here all the time. Obviously they don’t have the guts to stand up to what gets thrown back at them if they are just being whiny bitches. If someone has a legitimate gripe they can either come out and say it, or shut the hell up.

Never mind that John McCain and the Air-Head Palin were simply the wrong choice,

And yet when WE say that we didn’t vote for Bambi because we felt he was simply the wrong choice, we are called fascists and racists..by YOUR side. Interesting.

Jay,

At my school, we also have Black History Month. I don’t recall an Asian History Month, or a Caucasian History Month, or a Native American History Month.

They have a stereotypical lunch (watermelon, fried chicken, grits, greens…the works), and bring in guest speakers. I don’t go.

LC Mrs. M-ITT™-Imperial Sniper sez:

Since when did we become an echo chamber?

Mrs. M…that’s one of the reasons I no longer go to LGF…God forbid anyone should disagree with Charles.

Princess Natasha, Uber-Whore of Zion says:

Re: insults… Look here: mine are not personal. I hate ALL fucking commies, for the thieves and liars they are. I give out blanket insults to all of them until they individually endear themselves to me by stopping being commies. Let me also make it clear: DJ is NOT a commie. Therefore, the insults do not apply to him, even though I think that some of his ideas are wrong.

Princess Natasha, Uber-Whore of Zion @ 42: Spot. The. Fuck. On.
    LC Aggie Sith sez:

Sweet!
    Princess Natasha, Uber-Whore of Zion sez:

Precisely!

And I tire of it all. It is a tool used by the enemy to divide, then conquer. I was told the same thing back in basic, but I’d never thought of it any other way. Only green.

americanexpat says:

Dave,

I can’t speak for anyone else on this site, but I can tell you why p.c. bullshit like Black History Month matters to me. It’s because I get sick and tired of having any group tell me how “special” they are instead of just letting their actions speak for themselves. I get sick and tired of people being able to take company time to participate Black History Month “events” while I’m expected to continue to work productively. I get sick and tired of having the “racist” epithet shoved in my face because I happen to believe justice demands that Mumia have his death sentence executed (it matters not at all that I thought the same thing about Charlie Manson, Ted Bundy, and Timothy McVeigh). I get sick of also being called a racist because I happen to oppose Obama. It doesn’t matter that I simply detest his socialist policies, and would if he also happened to be a blue-eyed blond. Oh, no, it’s because I somehow can’t stand an uppity black guy becoming president. No matter what I say, no matter what I do, my words and actions are twisted by the race whores on the left to portray me as a racist because I happen to be a white guy who hasn’t drunk the leftist Kool-Aid. Because I’m a white conservative, the racist epithet is always applied to me, regardless of facts, by the same people who think Black History Month is a good thing. And that is why I do not celebrate it.

LC Aggie Sith says:

Princess Natasha, Uber-Whore of Zion @:

Fuckin’ A, honey!!! :em03:

as a proud scotch-irish-bourbon-american……. oh never mind. :em95:

lc purple raider says:

But do I really care that Obama is black/white (grey?) Not at all. Apparently not as much as some people here do.

I’ll say it again.

I didn’t care that Obama’s skin was black, white, grey, purple with pink polkadots, a green and mauve tartan plaid, or alligator.

His mind was red.

I usually called people I trusted friends, and people I didn’t trust enemies.

The skin color was irrelevant.

if any of you didn’t give a shit about Black History Month then you wouldn’t have even commented on it. After all, Black History Month is a month that BLACKS have set aside for …wait for it… BLACKS

Well, let’s have a proper display of Black History Month.

Let’s have James Earl Jones intone about these fellows:

The first Black to use the N-word in a rap song.

The first Black preacher to say G-d Damn America

The first Black preacher to become a poverty pimp.

The first Black to riot in the Rodney King aftermath.

The first Black to burn down Watts, Detroit, Chicago’s West Side, Hough, etc…
    —–

A few years ago, I came across a “disadvantaged” member of the Black society. The usual blather about Whitey keeping the black man down, and boasting of graduating with honors from some college in the Chicago area.

After a few minutes of listening about it was all my fault, I drew a circle on a piece of paper, and I told him that the circle represented a button.

That button would reverse slavery, that if he pushed it his ancestors would never have come over on the slave boats, and would still be in their native country.

Push the button, I said. He never did.

Guess he didn’t want to be in a real gang war between the blacks and the religion of pieces.

americanexpat says:

Had a similar experience once. Some years back, I knew a federal law enforcement officer who happened to be black. He once had to fly over to someplace in Africa (possibly Ghana, but I don’t recall exactly) to escort a prisoner who was being extradited back to the US. After he returned, I asked him how it was. After taking a quick glance around to make sure nobody else was within earshot, he said, “All I gotta say is, thank God for slavery”.

Princess nat, geez, did your ancestors sleep with EVERYONE? :em02: As for me, I am greek ,turkish, possibly bulgarian and if you go back far enough spanish(jooooish ancestors kicked out of spain during the inqusition) but I am American. Morgan is right, the only way to get over race is to stop making a big deal out of it.

GamerFromJump says:

I don’t know about you guys, but the vast majority of black Men and Women (as opposed to eternal juvenile delinquents) that I’ve run into in my lifetime have been wearing BDUs. Those were people to look up to. Especially a certain Command Sergeant Major C.R. (initialized in respect to his privacy), who will stand next to my dad in my mind as an exemplar of behavior for an NCO, and a man.

Now I calculate the BQ (brother quotient) in my classes to divine what kind of day I’m going to have. The higher, the worse. Haven’t been wrong yet since I started. And I detest having to go there.