Glow Bull Wormers™ Receive Colossal Climate ClueColonics™

al_gore_mr_freeze

This hasn’t been a very good week, scientifically and professionally-speaking, for Teh Great Green Goreacle™ and his Sycophantic Socialist Sockpuppet™, James “Taxpayer-funded Data? It’s MY Data & I’ll Manipulate It Any Damned Way I Want!” Hansen.  First, his former supervisor at NASA, Dr. John S. Theon, delivers a ClueClubbing™ of Ass-tronomical Proportions™, just in time for Algore’s perfectly-timed appearance at the ice-covered Senate Biggest Little Whorehouse on the Potomac™.

(Note: All emphasis ours—B.)

“I appreciate the opportunity to add my name to those who disagree that global warming is man made,” Theon wrote to the Minority Office at the Environment and Public Works Committee on January 15, 2009. …

So much for that mythological “consensus“, eh, Al and James?

“Hansen was never muzzled even though he violated NASA’s official agency position on climate forecasting (i.e., we did not know enough to forecast climate change or mankind’s effect on it). Hansen thus embarrassed NASA by coming out with his claims of global warming in 1988 in his testimony before Congress,” Theon wrote. …

Thus setting into motion the Stone of Stoopid™ that has turned into the Raging Rock of Retardity™, rolling ever-faster down the hill to destroy the capitalist economies and bring about he and his fellow ideologues’ Great Gaian Socialist Workers’ Paradise™.

“I was, in effect, Hansen’s supervisor because I had to justify his funding, allocate his resources, and evaluate his results,” Theon, the former Chief of the Climate Processes Research Program at NASA Headquarters and former Chief of the Atmospheric Dynamics & Radiation Branch explained.

Kind of like having to keep watch over a rabid, retarded weasel that keeps slipping out of its cage, sneaking into the drug cabinet and eating the Little Purple Pills®. Every time you turn your back on it, the bastard’s out humping the leg of some unsuspecting Congressman, begging for more and more money to keep pumping up its limp little member.

Theon declared “climate models are useless.” “My own belief concerning anthropogenic climate change is that the models do not realistically simulate the climate system because there are many very important sub-grid scale processes that the models either replicate poorly or completely omit,” Theon explained. “Furthermore, some scientists have manipulated the observed data to justify their model results. In doing so, they neither explain what they have modified in the observations, nor explain how they did it. They have resisted making their work transparent so that it can be replicated independently by other scientists. This is clearly contrary to how science should be done. Thus there is no rational justification for using climate model forecasts to determine public policy,” he added.

We hope that Hansen is wearing his Sooper Absorbent Depends® after that ClueEnema™. Go over and read the rest. It just keeps getting better.

And, to add insult to the rectum shredding adminstered by Dr. Theon,  one of the most respected forecasters on the planet, Dr. J. Scott Armstrong, pulls out the ClueClub™ and severely beats Hansen and his Pudgy Ponzi Pimp™ into the next universe.

We’d excerpt some of the good parts, but it’s a step-by-step dissection of the Glow Bull Worming Chicken Littles’™ entire fraudulent scam.  Go read it in its entirety and pass it along to all of your friends, family and enemies.  It’s going to be sweet watching this house of cards come tumbling down around Algore & his fellow Marxists’ heads.  We just hope that it’s not too late to put the brakes on and stop the coming economic and social train wreck being caused by these greedy cretins.  Our children’s  futures depend on it.

F.E.T.E.

Interpretive Clog Dancer sez:

He’s held one elected office, and it was a lieutenant governor’s slot. He’s been involved in politics for a while, but at a much lower level than Obama, including a long stint as chairman of a Republican Central Committee in a Democratic county.

Your logic escapes me, here. So, a Lt. Gov. slot is less than a state senator? The Lt. Gov. stands to become Gov. should something happen.

Even when Bambi was US Senator, he was seldom there, and voted “present” when he was. He has ZERO experience in running ANYTHING. I’d put a Lt. Gov. or Gov. up against a state or US Senator ANYDAY. THe Governor RUNS the state. The senator simply campaigns for reelection all the time.

And why is it a bad thing that the democrat(ick) county liked Steele enough to vote for him? People DO that, sometimes. I voted for Ben Nelson (D-NE) when he ran for Governor (he won) because the Republican candidate was a scumbag. SOME people vote for the best person, NOT the color of the skin, or straight ticket.

Heh, surely you’re not saying you’re no better than us? :em93:

Nah, I’m far worse. :em02: Actually, I don’t give two shits why the Repubs went with Steele.

None of it distracts from the fact that the DNC is the party of hypocrites.

LC Aggie Sith says:

Interpretive Clog Dancer @:

My point is that it seems like the GOP chose him because he’s black

From the looks of things on this thread, it sure looks like you decided to pull a Biden.

As a minority, I find it repulsive that you would make such a claim without some type of links to let us know that the votes went along color lines. We here HAVE made the claim about the President, and have provided links to polls and blogs and articles to substantiate it. Probably the most linked one is howobamagotelected.com.

For the record, I didn’t even know Michael Steele was black until this past November. And your point about him not being in office is what, exactly? Insinuating he was unemployed? Better than serving 143 days in Senate and pulling a paycheck for years, in my opinion.

Tell me, my little left-leaning friend, why bring up race, if the left thinks it isn’t so important??

BTW, ICD,

Did you think that Caroline Kennedy was qualified to become senator of New York? I’m just curious as to what you use for criteria.

LCrightismightNY says:

LC Aggie Sith sez:

Ah, but race is the ONLY thing important to liberals; without it, they can’t play the race card and create victims. There is no one more hypocritical and fake than a liberal who touts “race” at every opportunity.

Hell, it’s second nature for the donks to divide people into social groups and set them against one another for their own benefit.

Wow. Anyone want to get back On-Topic? Beuller? Beuller?

:em98: :em96: :em98: :em96:

BTW, the Bark is back up, thanks to Grand Funk Flash Master DJ. Take it over there.

You’ve been warned. :em96:

Well, it’s going to be above freezing this entire weekend here then back to the deep freeze for a couple more days.

All of the global warming acolytes and their high priest should be sued for false advertising.

LC Aggie Sith says:

Sorry, B.C.,

As far as globull wormening goes, it’s all shit.

How about it, ICD? Give us YOUR take on the topic of the thread.

DarthBane sez:

And if it’s colder, why, that’s a sign of global warming too!

And if there was an Ice Age, why did the climate change and get warmer without us pesky humans around to fuck with Mother Nature and make it happen?

Interesting thing to note is that some warmists have theorized (i.e., stated as empirical fact) that warming would melt the northern polar ice, that this meltwater would add huge amounts of fresh water to the North Atlantic, that this would decrease the salinity of the “Thermo-haline Conveyor” (the cycle of warm & cold ocean currents that impacts weather), that the Thermohaline Conveyor would then shut down, and that this shut-down would then result in a new Ice Age.

Now, aside from the fact that this theory is not only lacking ANY evidence whatsoever; it is also laughable. (I won’t bother right now with why it’s so ridiculous)

Recently there was some news about the salinity of the North Atlantic. I think I saw it posted here (most likely by BC), but maybe I saw it at WUWT.

What was the news? Has the salinity of the North Atlantic dropped? Is the Conveyor about to shut down? Are we in for a new, global warming-induced ice age? Is the recent freezing fucking cold weather in the northern hemisphere the first sign of a global-warming-caused ice age?

Actually, no. The salinity has actually recently INCREASED. Hell if I know if anyone’s got an explanation for that one; but, it’s really immaterial. The shut down of the Conveyor is the Global Warming worst-case scenario (and the premise of that ridiculous movie The Day After Tomorrow). REAL evidence shows that the exact opposite of this hysterical fear is what is actually happening.

Just another piece of the GW bullshit puzzle.

also, just nitpicking, but Greenland still is under miles of ice (about 2 miles in most places)

Mike M says:

The Amazing Story Behind the Global Warming Scam

“Global Warming. It is the hoax. It is bad science. It is a high jacking of public policy. It is no joke. It is the greatest scam in history.”

John Coleman
    1-28-2009

Lots of background here about pioneer Global Warming alarmist Roger Revelle, who was described by one of his students as “a wonderful, visionary professor” and who was “one of the first people in the academic community to sound the alarm on global warming”. That student was Al Gore.

Later in life, Revelle developed serious concerns about the validity of his initial conclusions that greenhouse gas posed a serious threat to the health of the planet. He wrote letters to Congress urging them to take a wait and see attitude and to not arouse too much alarm until more was known.

In response, Gore called his mentor “a senile old man”.

From: Flopping Aces

B.C., Imperial Torturer™ sez:

Wow. Anyone want to get back On-Topic? Beuller? Beuller?

You’ve been warned.

PMS much BC? Pamprine does wonders for that ya know. :em99:

Just to humor you….

It’s cold as a Witch’s tit outside. :em93:

Interpretive Clog Dancer says:

LC SkyeChild G.L.O.R., Imperial Grammar Hun sez:

BTW, ICD,

Whoa hey hey. I don’t support that, and I said as much when that came out.

I brought up Steele’s race because the original link that I clicked said “OT, but it looks like the Republican party has decided on its answer to the Obamessiah. ” Sounds like a reference to race to me because I’ve heard on this site many-a-time “People voted for Obama because he’s black” so I concluded that the above quote was saying that Steele’s blackness was an answer to Obama’s.

LC Aggie Sith sez:

Sorry, B.C.,

As far as globull wormening goes, it’s all shit.

How about it, ICD? Give us YOUR take on the topic of the thread.

I’m wavering. Scientifically speaking, I’ve seen about equal amounts of evidence, and Global Warming advocates are complaining just as much about statistics manipulation as you guys are. But, I’m still thoroughly convinced that SUVs, trucks, etc. as commuter vehicles (as opposed to, ya know, doing what they were designed for) is a bad idea, simply because of the efficiency of the situation. Dragineez mentioned that there are better cars than hybrids, fuel-wise, but hybrids still use a fair amount less gas. Suburban sprawl is something I’ve got a bit of a vendetta against. Huge, big ole waste of land. Plus, once again, it comes back to efficiency. Everything all spread out needs monster networks to deal with it. More government, more roads, more cars. All that road upkeep comes from somewhere….

Basically I’d say that whether or not Global Warming is happening, I still support most of the initiatives to counteract it.

(and the premise of that ridiculous movie The Day After Tomorrow).

Y’know, I did get a weird, perverse kick out of watching a movie made from all of the natural disaster movies of the nineties compressed into two hours with dialogue so inane it made the lines in “Independence Day” read like William Faulkner.

Dunno why though. ( :em03:

Huge, big ole waste of land. Plus, once again, it comes back to efficiency.

Then you’re dead set against “organic” farming and “free range” livestock, correct?

Oy.

Finally, something we can agree on. :em04:

Then ya’ had to go all Stuck On Stoopid™ again and ruin it.

Nervygirl sez:

Eyas @:
    I feel the same as you do brother.
    People don’t use reason any more. Hence, the blind following of the Obamessiah.
    Watch this video if you want to see how stupid our fellow Americans truly are….

I remember that video, and the Zogby poll that went with it.

That’s exactly what I’m talking about. It’s not the damage done by our elected and appointed officials that drives me nuts the most — it’s the RE-election of these scumbags by the people. It’s not the Leftist bias of the MSM that worries me — it’s the blind acceptance of this propaganda by the people.

It goes beyond ignorance even. Commie Congresscritters and their MSM propagandists have actually blamed the nation’s current fiscal shitstorm on the free-market. Sometimes they don’t even bother to camouflage this ridiculous notion in the parlance of “too much deregulation” or “not enough government oversight”; they simply flat out say that the free-market has failed. And when they say it, they don’t mean that the market has failed in this instance , or that the housing market has failed, or that there was a market failure in the banking industry. They have the unmitigated balls to state as fact that THE free market has failed — that Capitalism doesn’t work.

That’s all well and good. Let idiots say such things all they like. Forget the fact that certain specific markets DID fail – BECAUSE of government interference. What boggles the mind is that this garbage is actually swallowed by many, if not most, Americans. WTF has happenned to this country?

I could blame the usual suspects like the MSM and the leftist dominated educational system; but, that only explains ignorance. It doesn’t explain what seems to me to be ever increasing and spreading stupidity and detachment from reality.

I’m scared. Hold me.

Interpretive Clog Dancer says:

B.C., Imperial Torturer™ sez:

Then ya’ had to go all Stuck On Stoopid™ again and ruin it.

LC Gunsniper sez:

Oy.

I’m talking about stuff like recycling, limits on emissions, measures to counteract pollutants. Yeah, the overarching consequences can’t necessarily be proven, but local stuff, like acid rain and contaminated water are all helped by that stuff. Maybe carbon credits aren’t necessary, but I did say “most”.

Interpretive Clog Dancer sez:

Deal with it. Some of us actually like breathing space as opposed to living in a concrete shoebox in the middle of a gray jungle. You know, a nice yard for the kids to play in, a nice quiet street they can play on without having to worry about the average feral resident of concrete jungles mugging and raping them, a tree here and there, that whole nature thing that I thought you liberals were all in favor of. I guess I was wrong again.

No, I’m not some back country rural sister-humper with a supernatural fear of city folk, I actually grew up in the middle of concrete where everybody and everything were packed together as tight as you could pack ’em. That’s why I detest it so much.

And, bottom line, it’s none of your damn meddling business. We’ve got the land, we can afford it, so frakkin’ deal with it. We don’t like the concrete, state-designed ghettos that leftists are so enamored of, possibly because it makes it easier to control those pesky peasant subjects in between elections when they’re crammed together. Not a new idea either. See “Warsaw, circa ’39-’44” for an example.

It’s funny, most of the left’s ideas seem to be traceable back to the early 30s and 40s.

Interpretive Clog Dancer sez:

“The end justifies the means, no matter what”, eh?

I’ll give you this: Unlike most lefties, you’re actually honest about your complete lack of morals and ethics.

I’m talking about stuff like recycling,

overrated.

limits on emissions,

genuine pollutants e.g. sulfides, chromates, lead…etc…etc… Fine.
    bullshit pollutants e.g CO2…etc…etc *middle finger*

measures to counteract pollutants.

such as?

Oy again.

Interpretive Clog Dancer sez:

funny that all the people that wring their hands about how suburban sprawl is ruining the planet live in the densest, most congested, filthiest, most polluting blights on this planet…….cities!!!!

yeah dude, it comes from ever increasing taxes.

ICD,

What should BE the temperature of the planet? 65? 70? 75? Who makes that determination? What of those who prefer the colder climates? What of those who prefer the warmer climates?

We have had ice ages in the past (pre-industrial era). What caused them? How did they end?

You leftists say that hurricanes are a sign of global warming, which is caused by humans. Back in the late 18th century, one of the worst hurricanes EVAH hit New Orleans. What caused that? How many people were driving around in SUVs at the time?

You leftists say that earthquakes are a sign of global warming, which is caused by humans. Back in 1811-1812, one of the worst earthquakes EVAH hit the midwest (see: new madrid earthquake). It was so powerful that it was felt into Canada to the north, Boston to the east, Vegas to the west, and parts of Mexico, I believe, to the south. The Mississippi River ran backwards for a day.

How many people were driving their SUVs then? How much industrialization was going on in the midwest at the time?

You leftists say that snowstorms are a sign of global warming, which is caused by humans. I can remember a blizzard in Nebraska in 1979, in which we had 19 inches of snow, 70 below wind chill, and the base was closed for a week. We haven’t had one of those since, but global warming is allegedly getting worse.

It gets cold here in the winter; always has. It snows here in the winter; always has. YOU may call it global warming; WE in Nebraska call it winter.

Blizzard of 1995

I wish I still had the pictures from our front yard throwing shovels full of snow over my head to clear the driveway of drifts and my trip downtown to help folks dig out their cars;

Gunsniper,

Was that the year that Buffalo got their seven feet of snow in 24 (or so) hours?

ICD,

Here’s a little exercise for you. You are dictator of the world. YOU can set the global temperatures of the planet:

The Pacific Northwest needs cooler temps for its apple and potato crops. Florida needs warmer temps for its citrus crops. The tobacco plants need more moderate temps than Washington or Florida can give them.

Three different regions of the same country. What do you do?

Interpretive Clog Dancer says:

LC SkyeChild G.L.O.R., Imperial Grammar Hun sez:

The issue isn’t necessarily a change, but a sudden change. The Earth is a complex system, and a sudden shock to it can could cause a mass extinction. What kind of climate you prefer becomes irrelevant if the whole planet is unlivable.

LC SkyeChild G.L.O.R., Imperial Grammar Hun sez:

I dunno. I’m gonna stick with the “sudden change vs. gradual change” argument.

LC SkyeChild G.L.O.R., Imperial Grammar Hun sez:

You win that one, at least with me. I’m not a big fan of the hurricane argument. The “extreme weather” argument doesn’t hold much play with me. I’m more of a proponent of the overarching changes camp. Individual days and incidents are meaningless.

LC SkyeChild G.L.O.R., Imperial Grammar Hun sez:

You would never catch me, or anyone I associate with, saying anything about earthquakes being related to weather. That’s plate tectonics, and I could have told you that in 4th grade.

So far as the snowstorms go, like I said, the “extreme weather” argument doesn’t make much sense to me. Individual locations and times can buck the trend as much as they want; there will always be outliers. Which is why I sometimes get angry when people say “It’s cold. So much for Global Warming.”

LC SkyeChild G.L.O.R., Imperial Grammar Hun sez:

Gunsniper,

Probably. I think Wilkes-Barre got about 100″ of snow in that storm.

Interpretive Clog Dancer sez:

Except that the proponents of AGW are saying that if it’s cold, it’s a sign of global warming; if it’s hot, it’s a sign of global warming. I say, if it’s cold, it’s very likely winter; if it’s hot, it’s very likely summer.

Interpretive Clog Dancer sez:

The issue isn’t necessarily a change, but a sudden change.

IIRC, there was a volcanic eruption (Pompeii, maybe) that laid waste to the earth for quite sometime. It brought about a mini ice age.

I think you have more to worry about from natural disasters than you do man.

Ogrrre says:

Skye, I think you may be thinking of the eruption of Krakatoa on Aug. 26, 1883. The eruption explosion was the estimated equivalent of 200 megatons of TNT, and blew approximately 5 cubic miles of rock, dust, pumice and such into the atmosphere. The noise from the explosion was heard in Perth, Australia (nearly 2000 miles away) and on the island of Mauritius (nearly 3000 miles away).
    Do a search for “Year without a summer” for further information.
    I am certain that the eruption was the result of man-made global warming, as the 1883 model of SUV was a notoriously fuel inefficient vehicle that put tonnes and tonnes of carbon dioxide and other emissions in the air just sitting in the driveway. And, I don’t want to hear any of that factual shit that there were no SUVs in 1883 or nothing like that, because dammit the world is at risk and we must stop the fever now!

Ogrrre says:

Oops! Sorry! The year without a summer was in 1816. The cause of the year withoug a summer was, more than likely the eruption in 1815 of Mt. Tambora. 1815 was also during a period of minimal solar output (the Dalton Minimum) From the article: “Like other long period solar minimums such as the Maunder Minimum and the Sporer Minimum, it resulted in crop failures, lower than average global temperatures, and little ice age conditions in the Northern Hemisphere. ”
    So, global warming causes solar minimums which correlates to falling global temperatures. See? Global cooling is a sign of global warming! Perfectly logical! For some reason, my head hurts! :em41:

Ogrre,

Yeah. That’s the one. Thanks.

Actually, Ogrrre:

This is the one I was thinking of.

And now we see Obama asking us all to spread our collective ass cheeks before those who would destroy us here

My comment on this would probably get me a visit from Der Obameinfurher’s Secret Service.

Cannon Fodder says:

All I can say is ……

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Eyas @ every post so far: Each of your things have said much of what I’ve felt reading this. All of this scam garbage, from the glubull worming bullshit, to the free market economics vs communism, is right in line with the uncommon(apparently) value of common sense. Almost all of the others have been as good, but only the Emperor has said anything AS good. BC, you are a master of perfect storm creation. I read this all at work, couldn’t post on the work computer or I’d have done so prior, but the insanity and gullibility of the modern programmed ‘bot disgusts me nearly no end. I so tire of them.

sig94 says:

This sez it all:

These warming proponents may be seeding their own destruction. Aside from the obvious realization the economy is not all it seems, or could be….folks simply have other, more pressing concerns. I know I do. And not being a, dare I say it, victim of Bush Derangement Syndrome, I realize where most of the causes lie. In two words, government meddling. They won’t go easily, I hope they go down first. I have noted a silence among many, I feeling many people deep in their gut harbor a growing doubt events are as they seem. The screeching left will howl, rage and throw tantrums, as usual.
    I don’t throw tantrums…….and any anarchist or socialist type had best remember where no law exists, no enforcement exists, no law can be broken…….the law of the gun.
    If you have them, know them, if you don’t, time for introductions.
    So go right ahead, lefties, tell some poor bastard laid off, broker than a church mouse how he has to give to fight global warming, in the winter. Those fuckers aren’t rocket scientists, not by any measure.
    It is my hope and growing belief they will overreach…and when, and if, the public ever opens their eyes sufficiently to see how government mandates re the financial industry, have caused this debacle; of low income loans to unqualifed folks to avoid lawsuits, how Glass-Steagall was repealed by the Clinton administration, how NAFTA was implemented during the Clinton administration, how…why go on? Now they seek to bail out complicit bankers. Glass-Steagall was implemented knowing full well there are scoundrels out there, knowing some regulation of Wall Street is necessary, but minimal regulation is the best. And sadly lacking, was severe punishment for those destroying people for their own personal gail. No Club Fed for these fuckers, I say San Quentin, Angola, Supermax……….
    Yeah, I’m more than a little bit pissed. I do note a growing awareness in the American public here, I am praying they eventually realize the bill of goods they have been sold as Obama rapes the country….all for the good of us all, of course. Sarcasm off.
    In the meantime…..I collect precious metals as I can afford them, things like lead.

sig94 @:#90

sig94 says:

And this too:

I’m already noticing some buyers among the jugears worshipers at my workplace.

It’s always a treat to remind them that juggy is following through even harder with the “Bush bailouts”.

sig94 says:

Ohhhhh me famous name is Al Gore
    And I’m the Global Warming Band.
    Although me ass is freezing off
    CO2 will destroy the land.
    Buying carbon credits
    And finding conversatives to harass
    That way I will enrich myself
    And pork that bear right in the ass.
    Dah dat dah daahhhh
    Dah dat dah dah

*Buyers remorse, that is*

I guess I have a strange sense of humor. Along the lines of my ignorance/stupidity/insanity posts above; I read this headline and one of my first thoughts was that this was the First Horseman of The Apocalypse, and when he showed up, he realized how fucked up the world is and immediately went to get drunk.

Citation Alleges Public Intoxication by Cody Man on a White Horse
    Gazette Wyoming Bureau

CODY – A Cody man has been cited for public intoxication while riding his horse on a busy street during a weekend snowstorm.

Police received a call at 4 p.m. Sunday from a motorist who was concerned that the horseman* was creating a road hazard by riding his horse in conditions of poor visibility.

An officer stopped the horseman to explain that drivers were having difficulty spotting his slow-moving white horse as he was riding along Yellowstone Avenue near Wal-Mart, said Assistant Police Chief George Menig.

“Because of the wind, the blowing snow and the color of the horse, we were worried he was a danger to himself and motorists,” Menig said.

*(The guy’s real name is Ben Daniels, but I slightly edited the article for effect.)

:em99: You too?

Dragineez says:

The Washington DC Metro system is plastered with ads saying “There is no such thing as clean coal. The coal industry is spending millions on ads claiming they are working toward clean coal. The truth is there are over 600 coal burning power plants in this country and none of them recover greenhouse gases that lead to global warming.”

The only “coal” ads I’ve ever seen or even heard of are these AGW propoganda ads. Moreover, given the state of our economy and our dire need to reduce our dependence on foreign oil I think we need MORE coal plants. Whether they recover CO2 or not.

Whether they recover CO2 or not.

The AGW morons don’t even realize that water vapor, not CO2 is the main “greenhouse gas”. Further, without the “greenhouse effect” we’d have a climate similar to Mars.

Fraking idiots.

Dragineez says:

Interpretive Clog Dancer sez:

Dragineez sez:
    Thanks for the blog post. Those links are a good read.

That’s kind of odd. Its been 2 years since he last held an office. He tried for the vacated Senate seat of Paul Sarbanes in 2006, but lost it to Ben Cardin (who’s Congressional seat was then taken by John Sarbanes, Paul’s son….so you can guess who will be running for Cardin’s seat in 8-12 years. But I shouldn’t badmouth him; his wife and kids are members of my synagogue )
    My point is that it seems like the GOP chose him because he’s black. He’s from Maryland, hardly a Republican stronghold. The only reason he held that lieutenant governor’s seat was because Marylanders felt like spiting that smug Kathleen Kennedy Townsend.

ICD, that was one intelligent and well thought out post. I’m very impressed. No kidding, no sarcasm at all. Good post.

Princess Natasha says:

Global warming is utter bullshit.

Also, I will be damned if some hippie pukes will try to tell me what the fuck kind of vehicle to drive. Just out of protest, I will trade in my boring fuel-efficient car (it’s only from 2006, I can still get a little bit of money for it) as part of a down-payment for a fucking Hummer H2. I dare some little cuntmuffin to try and vandalize it. Said cuntmuffin will be eviscerated in the most spectacular manner.