Coming Soon, To A Neighborhood Near You

Courtesy of the magic mulatto Obambi and his gun-grabbing fellow Demonspawn that you 52% morons gleefully elected.

Life in Britain:

A teenager was repeatedly stabbed in front of his 13-year-old brother before dying in his sister’s arms.

Stephen Lewis, 15, was attacked by a gang of youths as he left a charity event aimed at campaigning against youth violence.

The irony… It is KILLING us. Fortunately for us, only in a figurative sense. Poor Stephen was not so lucky. He died as a victim of “sensible gun laws” etc. etc. etc., all aimed at rendering the subjects of the socialist nanny state utterly helpless in the face of vicious predators. And we’re not just talking about their own government here.

Can’t wait to see that happening here too, thanks to the “52’ers”, whom I’d happily execute every single one of right about now.

It would count as self-defense, after all.

Fuckheads.

Part of the blame goes to Britain’s firearms groups who followed a policy of compromise. Well they compromised themselves right out of their own safety and many more innocent folks pay the price.

Never give in to the hoplophobes.

Never.

I plan on defending myself too…against the fifty-two.

LC SleepTech: Remnant SheepDog says:

LC HJ Caveman82952 sez:

I plan on defending myself too…against the fifty-two.

If AL us ’48ers’ would unify behind that, NO ONE could oppose us!!!

Question is, when are the ’48ers’ going to locate their balls and DO IT!!!!!!!!

I know EXATCLY where mine are, and I stand ready!!!!

Will you let me act ALONE???!!!

madtom says:

Interestingly enough, the ’52’ million are just a tad over a small fraction of the ‘300’ million inhabitants of this fair country. IOW, one sixth of the population. Wonder why no one ever mentions that. ‘The voters’ ? One third is under age or ineligble to vote, another don’t bother, and the rest is divided somewhat evenly. Just exactly who is running this foofraw? (re: the 52 million ‘morons previously refered to.) I wonder what the 250 million remainder thinks. Eh? By the by, Caveman. I think we gots the drop on ’em. You?

Yes, I am confident of it, not careless or foolish, but yes. Many of the GFW’s would shit their pants being in the presence of a gun, much less having one pointed at them. The dumb fools throwing tantrums would watch the first fall as more shots rang out. They’ll scatter like rats, one of several reasons I own a pump twelve. But, all said and done, they leave me be, I’ll leave them be. If not………

LC SleepTech: Remnant SheepDog sez:

Will you let me act ALONE???!!!

When you see bogies drop that you weren’t aiming at, you’ll know the answer … :em93:

And another headstone goes by.
    (flips switch on projector)

madtom says:

I had a passsage from ‘Henry V’. (Shakespeare) Lost in time and space. It referred to ‘bloody constraint’.
    Lost in keyboard limbo. Dayum.

LC SleepTech: Remnant SheepDog says:

BigDogg sez:

LC SleepTech: Remnant SheepDog sez:
    Will you let me act ALONE???!!!
    When you see bogies drop that you weren’t aiming at, you’ll know the answer …

WURD BRUTHA!!!! :em69: :em93: :em03:

FEELZ GOOOD to be ONE of MORE!!!

madtom says:

Cheapshot. How’s about ‘if I only had ‘another gun’? That work fer ya?

LC SleepTech: Remnant SheepDog says:

madtom sez:

Cheapshot. How’s about ‘if I only had ‘another gun’? That work fer ya?

Another gun AIN’T the problem.
    Innanimate objects are USELESS in a time of crisis.
    What we,THE RIGHT, need are USERS of those ‘OTHER'(innanimate objects) guns.

LC SleepTech: Remnant SheepDog says:

Thanks to BiggDogg, I’m changing the moniker from Remnant SheepDog, to One of More.
    Hopefully, that wish will come true!!!

Off topic but this is too good not to post ..

Gorebull Warming Panic Freaks Say We’re Doomed Till The Year 3000

Dear Heavenly Father … what will come next, the Y3K bug?

Someone, please, fetch me a loaded bazooka .. :em96:

Guns, guns, everybody wants guns,, heck, even the Brit’s are screamin’ to get ’em back.

‘Nother gun will always widen the point spread madtom.
    The undertakers know that that first gun will be cutting deeper into their higher paying clientel tho’ ,what with more surviving.
    Spent goblins don’t pay as well neither.

In’a bind, I’d settle real happy just for some more clips.

Deathknyte says:

Honestly, I don’t think the outcome would have been much different if he had a weapon or not. But at least he could have defended himself more effectively if he had not been disarmed by his own government for his own “protection”.

Police said two youths, aged 16 and 17, have been arrested over the killing.

They will get a slap on the wrist and told “Don’t do that anymore” instead of being executed as an example to the rest of the ferals.

The people in authority are afraid to punish others so the others feel free to act however they wish when they get large enough numbers to secure victory over their victims with as little risk to themselves as possible.

Britannia is a lost cause.

Cheapshot, link no work.

madtom says:

Uhm. We wants weapons, we gots weapons. Guns, sharp stuff, Long sticks. ‘Batsticks’. I’m realatively sure it’s an attitude, not a handheld. But then whatta I know? I’m quite sure the ‘weapon’ resides in the grey matter up topside. Correct me if I’m wrong.

LC SleepTech:SheepDog: One of More says:

Concerning this,

Guns, guns, everybody wants guns,, heck, even the Brit’s are screamin’ to get ‘em back.

Just adds heaps of clout to my assertion that ANYONE that utters the phrase “There ought to be a law” should be Drawn, Quartered, Hung and Burned at the Stake!!! For Starters!!!

LC BOATS says:

For those out there who dont believe we should have guns should watch the link posted above by LC Cheapshot. What could be more convincing than than that. No LC Caveman I can assure you that you do not stand alone I know to many people that have just about had all the bull :em72: they can stand and that includs me. :em96:

Tallulah says:

Further on the above: the headline reads thus:

Obama: US Is Not Your Enemy

:em72: :em38:

LCrightismightNY says:

I’m confused here…guns are supposed to be bad because they can kill people…what about the knives? Knives can kill people just as dead as a gun, why doesn’t the british government outlaw or restrict knife ownership? Their reasoning is just as twisted as their tiny little liberal brains. Me thinks they need lithium or something…

Princess Natasha says:

Liberals are morons. If I wanted to, I could turn a dozen innocuous objects on my desk into weapons. So, let’s ban scissors, staplers, computers, phones, pens, table lamps, coffee mugs… Shit…

Let’s ban stockings and bras (you can strangle a motherfucker to death with those)…

Let’s just ban everything. Fists and legs, too. After all, if you punch or kick a schmuck right, you can send him to hell easily.

Gawd, I hate libtards!! Can we just make it easy and ban them__ from making policy?

Tyrmadris says:

Rightismight… it’s not a contradiction… knives would be next on the list. After all, if they can convince themselves through some twisted logic that guns are the root of all violent crime–and then ban them–knives will be next, even as gun crime rises. We already have such limitations here… there’s laws in various states about carrying knives longer than a certain length, or ‘concealed’, or the like. Don’t believe England doesn’t have even tighter restrictions.

Cheapshot, that is a very impressive link that EVERYONE should have to see. Thanks for posting it. If any of you wandering by haven’t watched it already, please check it out.

Princess Natasha says:

Tallulah, the pisslamic world won’t see anything conciliatory or humble from THIS American. They can go and choke themselves on their head-diapers. I will never submit, I will never humble myself, and I will always tell them to kiss my ass.

LC Fmwoods01 says:

Money quote…Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it.

Deathknyte says:

They are trying. Any knife over so many inches long is banned under a proposed “Kitchen knife ban” that would require long knives to be redesigned so they are rounded at the tip.

That way it hurts more when you get stabbed.

Lycurgus says:

For those wondering about knives in the UK: you didn’t honestly think the socialists would miss such an open opportunity for meddling in the lives of ‘the masses’ did you?

As the law stands now, you can get 4 years in prison for being in possession of a knife in a public place. ‘Combat’ knives and Katanas (Samurai swords) are banned from sale.

Of course, the three incidents Rachel Lucas highlights will add fuel to the campaign that is already going on to increase the prison tariff for possession of a knife.

As hey say in the UK (with all the sarcasm that can be mustered) “Good ‘ere, init?”

Tyranny of the majority getting to you there, Misha?

Voting is an act of violence, and a more dangerous a possession than any assault rifle.

People accepting government handouts need to be disenfranchised like felons, IMO.

StealthArcher says:

Kristopher, LC sez:

Tyranny of the dumbass majority getting to you there, Misha?

It’s been ‘getting’ to me since I was old enough to see it for what it was. So glad my Father was a man of sense.

Interpretive Clog Dancer says:

Wait, what? The kid was 15. Fifteen year olds don’t have guns, regardless of how lax gun laws are. The fact that he was stabbed instead of shot should tell you something.

Radical Redneck says:

The fact that he was stabbed instead of shot should tell you something.

It reaffirms what everyone with bigger than a shoe size IQ knows: evil is evil and will use any tool to perpetrate evil. The tool (that’d be you) didn’t make him do it.

It also reaffirms that if someone had a more powerful tool (definitely NOT you) they could have prevented this evil. 🙄

Have you heard about H.R. 17? I found out about it HERE.

LC FORGER says:

Fixed that fer ya….

Princess Natasha says:

LC FORGER @ 31:

See, I don’t think they should be banned per se. On the contrary, they have a right to be stupid all they want, and live their pathetic excuses for lives. I just don’t want them to impose their stupidity on me.

Interpretive Clog Dancer @ 11:18:

Goblin in question launched into his murderous attack with an iron-clad surety neither the victim nor anyone else would be able draw down and stop him.

And why?

Because the law-abiding citizens (read: “targets”) are, by law, disarmed of either the guns or knives that they might use to defend themselves…

…leaving the only other armed persons in the area to be other goblins – who wouldn’t be inclined to stop him, anyway.

It’s the same-old “gun-free-zone” scenario:
    Why do you think school/mall shooters go to schools & malls? – because there’s no one there who is equipped to end their fun prematurely.

England is just one big “gun-free-zone”, full of law-abiding sheep willing to give over reponsibility for their personal safety to Law Enforcement Officers… who will undoubtedly be on the scene within a statisically-acceptable time-to-response, from wherever they are when they get the call.

– which (as in the story referenced above) will be about 5 minutes too late, if the goblin’s serious.

– MuscleDaddy

LC MuscleDaddy sez:

t’s the same-old “gun-free-zone” scenario:

Exactly. When’s the last time we ever heard of a goblin opening fire at an NRA meeting? Or a gun show? or a police station?

There’s a reason for that.

Interpretive Clog Dancer sez:

Fifteen year olds don’t have guns, regardless of how lax gun laws are.

You fail. If the law-abiding citizens don’t have them, the goblins ALWAYS will.

Weren’t the Columbine goblins about 16-ish?

Disarming the populace doesn’t disarm the goblins.

“My job to the Muslim world is to communicate that the Americans are not your enemy.”

Speak for yourself only, Bambi, you friggin jackass.

I have a friend who beat her drunken, abusive husband unconcious with a tube sock filled with two pounds of Tide detergent. Then she got rid of the weapon by washing it.

Perhaps we should ban Tide also.

Take a look at one of the comments to the blog in question…..

Look into those stories a little further, and you’ll discover that 9 times out of 10, in the UK and most of Europe, whenever a news story reports crimes perpetuated by “yobs” or “youths” it actually means gangs of young Muslims. They just won’t come out and say it. If the story involves a racist of a caucasoid nature, it will most always be reported as “skinhead,” “white racist,” “white supremecist” and such, thus identifying the ethnic makeup of the perpetrators. The European press, like most of its cowardly citizenry, are absolutely scared shitless of even the slightest perception of an insult toward Islam. Islamic terrorism has worked beautifully over there. Pussies, all of them.

LC Fmwoods01 says:

LC SkyeChild G.L.O.R., Imperial Grammar Hun @:

Disarming the populace doesn’t disarm the goblins

Why is it so hard for the GFW’s like ICD to understand this very simple concept?? :em98: We allow these idiots to vote away OUR rights because they are cowards and are miserably misled by the socialist scum. An armed society is a polite society! An armed society will not mirror what has become of Britain (no longer great). An armed society will not stand to have their rights trampled by the soulless scum that disregard the laws designed to protect all of society, not just the law-abiding.

Cicero says:

madtom @:

Never let a Shakespear quote pass by unsaid:

Here you go:

Henry V
    Scene IV – France. The King’s palace

EXETER:
    …From his most famed of famous ancestors,
    Edward the Third, he bids you then resign
    Your crown and kingdom, indirectly held
    From him the native and true challenger.

KING OF FRANCE:
    Or else what follows?

EXETER:
    Bloody constraint; for if you hide the crown
    Even in your hearts, there will he rake for it:
    Therefore in fierce tempest is he coming,
    In thunder and in earthquake, like a Jove,
    That, if requiring fail, he will compel;
    And bids you, in the bowels of the Lord,
    Deliver up the crown, and to take mercy
    On the poor souls for whom this hungry war
    Opens his vasty jaws; and on your head
    Turning the widows’ tears, the orphans’ cries
    The dead men’s blood, the pining maidens groans,
    For husbands, fathers and betrothed lovers,
    That shall be swallow’d in this controversy.
    This is his claim, his threatening and my message;…

I think we can all apply it to our current situations…

Cheers,
    Cicero

LC gahaze says:

madtom @#17:

You got it right. The Warrior fights with his mind first, last, always. I am the weapon,
    everything else is only a tool.

LC gahaze says:

anonymous hourly worker @ 23, #1
    Buuuwaaaahahahahahah!! Good one! Made my day. The ‘ol sock-full-‘o-sand, oops, Tide trick :em95:

Cicero says:

Scene IV – WASHINGTON. THE WHITE HOUSE

EVERYMAN:
    …From their most famed of famous ancestors,
    George Washington, he bids you then resign
    The Constitution and the Republic, indirectly held
    From them the native and true challenger.

SOCIALIST SWINE:
    Or else what follows?

EVERYMAN:
    Bloody constraint; for if you hide the Constitution
    Even in your hearts, there will they rake for it:
    Therefore in fierce tempest are they coming,
    In thunder and in earthquake, like a Jove,
    That, if requiring fail, they will compel;
    And bids you, in the bowels of the Lord,
    Deliver up the Constitution, and to take mercy
    On the poor souls for whom this hungry war
    Opens his vasty jaws; and on your head
    Turning the widows’ tears, the orphans’ cries
    The dead men’s blood, the pining maidens groans,
    For husbands, fathers and betrothed lovers,
    That shall be swallow’d in this controversy.
    This is their claim, their threatening and my message;…

:em96: :em04: :em03:

LC Staci GBOR says:

But, but, don’t you all you know that the British government has much more important things on their plate at this moment!? There are bigger crimes out there…like what you put in your own damn mouth!

I wonder if they even see the irony of the article they wrote :em98:

dcs2244 says:

LC gahaze sez:

anonymous hourly worker @ 23, #1

Buuuwaaaahahahahahah!! Good one! Made my day. The ‘ol sock-full-’o-sand, oops, Tide trick

Wasn’t there a “Twilight Zone” episode where the bride offed hubby with a frozen leg of lamb, and then cooked and fed it to the investigating officers?

LC 1 of the 48 says:

Filed today for my CCW, within 45 days I will have my license.

And CLOT my 14 year old has a Walther P22, and is a reaaly good shot.