Teh One™ Snubs Real Men

The Ascension of Teh One™ was a busy day for Dear Leader, full of adoring ungulates at multiple coronation ceremonies, all clamoring to be basked in the divine glow that is the Obamessiah. Amid all the pimp and circumstance though there is one inauguration ball that has been attended by every CiC since it’s inception in 1953 and the inauguration of Dwight D. Eisenhower, “The Salute To Heroes Inaugural Ball”. For those of you who may not know what this is, it’s a ball organized by the American Legion and thirteen other veterans organizations, such as Military Order of the Purple Heart and the Paralyzed Veterans of America, which recognizes Medal of Honor recipients. This year there were forty-eight recipients in attendance. For a little perspective, that’s HALF of the still living recipients, and all of the recipients who are still healthy enough to attend.

Missing from this pantheon of heroes was the new Commander in Chief. For the first time in 14 inaugurations the new President didn’t show. So what inauguration event was so much more important that kept Jugears from attending?

Here are the ten balls he did attend.

_ Neighborhood Inaugural Ball at the Washington Convention Center.

_ Obama Home States (Illinois and Hawaii) Inaugural Ball at the Washington Convention Center.

_ Biden Home States (Pennsylvania and Delaware) Inaugural Ball at the Washington Convention Center.

_ Midwest Inaugural Ball at the Washington Convention Center.

_ Mid-Atlantic Inaugural Ball at the Washington Convention Center.

_ Western Inaugural Ball at the Washington Convention Center.

_ Commander in Chief’s Ball at the National Building Museum.

_ Southern Inaugural Ball at the National Guard Armory.

_ Eastern Inaugural Ball at Union Station.

_ Youth Inaugural Ball at the Washington Hilton.

Nice break in tradition Bambi. Change and all that, ya know. (H/T This Aint Hell.., TSO, Blackfive, and all the LC’s who tipped me off to this.)

Makes me fuckin’ sick. I don’t know why I’m at all surprised though. Freakin’ asshat.

LC LittleRott84 says:

I’m a reservist, and my dad, grandpa (my mom’s stepdad), pastor, best friend’s husband, and many other people I prefer to be in the company of, are veterans. Heck, my maternal grandfather (my mom’s biological dad, who died when she was a little girl) was awarded the Purple Heart, as he was severely wounded in Pearl Harbor (nearly lost an arm and an ear). This bastard that is now my CiC snubs these heroes? Arrogant bastard. :em96: :em12: :em38:

LC LittleRott84 says:

Why should I comment in moderation? I should go all out, or not at all. There is no room for moderation in my life.

LCrightismightNY says:

LC LittleRott84 sez:

Arrogant bastard.

don’t forget egotistical…this fraud is so full of himself, the shit has to take a number…(2)!

StillWater says:

It’s better not to have Dear Leader at such a gathering, it likely would’ve had The Wet Blanket effect.

He probably didn’t want to risk the media recording any breach of decorum because it would damage his Precious Image. (Not that our beloved servicemen *would’ve* shown disrespect, as we all know they’re above that sort of behavior…just considering how the “other side” behaves and all…..)

Speaking of media recording–suppose the second Oath was administered so that the well-recorded (and now null and void) first one couldn’t be used as evidence in a future perjury trial?

Do you think maybe he’s expecting to get a “re-do” whenever he wants”

LC Old Dog says:

When I heard this the voice of my late father (who had that ‘Little Dinger’ from some silly dust-up called WWII) who was a life long Democrap screaming in my head.

“What the fuck is he doing, does he know how many people he just pissed off. Damn, I thought he was better than that!”

Sorry Dad, I tried to tell you.

:em98: :em38:

My son will deploy to Afghanistan sometime soon. It makes me sick to know Obambi is his commander and chief, and he disrespects brave men this way. :em98:

My prayers and gratitude go with him, ArmyMom………

LC HJ Caveman82952 sez:

My prayers and gratitude go with him, ArmyMom………

Likewise. :em04:

Rob Farrington says:

Prayers to you and yours from me too, ArmyMom.

As for ‘Barry’, the man is totally despicable. His most deeply, heartfelt belief is probably to never again give a speech without access to a teleprompter.

I’m not even American, and yet I bought a tee from Rachel Lucas’s site because I knew that some of the proceeds from the sale would go to the Patriot Riders.

It’s a sad day when a Euroweenie like me is more supportive of US troops than their commander-in-chief.

I just hope that he doesn’t completely fuck up your country before I move over there and join you.

HoosierArmyMom @: Indeed, blessings on him in his efforts. Safe seas. My Marine son is about to deploy to Afghanistan in a week.

Gee, when will the screaming Left demand that Obama go to Iraq, Afghanistan etc and send his kids too?

:tap tap tap: is this thing on? Why do I hear crickets chirping?

Obambi isn’t worthy of leading a pack of Cub Scouts let alone heroes like the ones he snubbed.

Screw him. In the neck. Sideways.

And may Heavenly Father watch over all of those now serving, or are about to deploy.

Oh, and if you look at the second Oath, notice he did not have his left hand on the Bible?

Look at the video ..

Mike M says:

Jaybear, Colonel of Imperial Ancient Artillery @ 51:

That’s absolutely un-fucking-believable. Pat Tillman’s team, the Arizona Cardinals, are playing in that game. I’m sure he wouldn’t have much appreciated the NFL virtually spitting on his fellow troops.

Ogrrre says:

Does anyone here think that the MOH recipients really wanted Teh One to show up at that Ball? I suspect that they are not in the least upset that he didn’t. I sure as hell wouldn’t want that asshole at any function honoring me (not that I have anything to worry about).
    I wonder if any serviceman, or servicewoman, who might be deemed qualified to receive the MOH in the next four years, will have the temerity to tell the Commie in Chief, “No, thank you, I’ll not accept such an honor from someone who has no honor.”

Looks like Teh One is getting ever so slightly pissy at actually having to answer reporters’ questions.

And this is on Day Three.

And he even stared down the reporter. That’s just freakin’ creepy.

Anyone want to bet the reporter who dared ask will be shunned and ostracized by his brethren for daring to ask a question at the wrong moment?

Can anyone imagine the firestorm from the Left is Bush had done it?

This miserable fucking illegitimate communist is going to overstep his bounds VERY quickly. Over at mine, I quoted Mark from Canberra on his politactic™ suggestion for dealing with these leftist things we must deal with. I didn’t hardly comment on it, as there was no need. But one thing we MUST do in that vein is find true conservatives to take the places of the persons needing replacement. Real, Honest To Bob CONSERVATIVES. And we’ve got to get enough of them over the next election cycle or two to actually get things like balanced budgets and term limits.

Crustyrusty says:

The only ray of hope in all this is to watch how the Dhimmis in IL are turning on their boy Blagojagoff. Give it some time and they’ll be throwing each other under the bus as soon as the honeymoon wears off.

HoosierArmyMom @:
    I wish your son luck, and I :em04: him.

LC Rowane says:

HoosierArmyMom

Congrats for raising a young MAN instead of what we usually see these days. :em04:

LC FORGER says:

I was pretty young under Carter, so don’t remember much except my Dad bitching about it. He taxed the shit out of my Dad, and it affected my choice of college.
    I remember Dad sitting me down and showing me his paycheck.

He was taxed FIFTY PERCENT of his income. Fuckin’A.

Well those kinds of taxes are on their way back, folks, except they won’t affect Congress, because they’ll write themselves so many loopholes that they won’t pay a penny.

Bend over everyone.

The three things that I remember most about Carter are that sweater, 444 days of fun and games with Iran, and my Dad stringing together some of the most searing invective every time that sumbitch showed up on T.V. Dad didn’t swear a lot, but as a career Corpsman with two ‘Nam combat tours under his web belt, when he did, he did it very well, and Carter got him going at Warp Speed.

Now I see history getting ready to repeat it’s self, this time in 1080p Hi-Def with THX surround sound…

How does “Rezident Obohica” sound to y’all??

LC FORGER says:

Executive Order Mania!!! Just heard on the online version of Neal Boortz’s radio show that Rezident Obohica, is going to sign one today that removes President Bush’s ban on federal funding to international abortion organizations…..

LC FORGER says:

BTW, Gravatar sucks big, green donkey dicks. I guess I’m stuck as a hairy, heart-shaped piece of shit with a tapeworm.

LC Fei Long says:

LCrightismightNY sez:

I’m not a vet, but I have a neice and nephew both in the reserves..my neice is currently in Iraq on her 2nd tour. And I DID in fact, puke. Sans his presence…the very thought of him still makes me ill.

Mark Levin said it best:
    O?: “blah… blah… um… blah torture–”
    Mark!, cutting him off: Milhouse, listening to you is torture! :em98:

LC Sir Intellectual Conservative 5th Columnist sez:

Look at the video ..

Yeah, what Bible? And what video? A static image plus a sound clip does not a video make, as any Dr. Who fan could tell you.

By videos I was referring to news segments on CNN, FOX, MSNBC etc. They did only show a still and no Bible in evidence.

LC FORGER sez:

I believe that Bush signed something like, 9, and Clinton did around 8. And that may have been in their whole eight years.

Bambi’s not been in a full week yet, and he’s already up to two.

Is he gonna “rule” by executive order? Screw the constitution and checks and balances.

bruce says:

HoosierArmyMom @:
    i am in the cellar reloading

bruce says:

LC FORGER @:
    now we have carter in black face complete with fish wife.

Is he gonna “rule” by executive order?

That was always his plan, skye.

LC Fei Long says:

Indeed it was, ahw, and I really hope there’s some obscure law on the books that can we can really toast his bum with, because all the obvious ones ain’t workin’.

LC SkyeChild G.L.O.R., Imperial Grammar Hun sez:

Hot damn. Took you a while didn’t it?

Grits says:

T-U-R-D !!!! I shouldn’t say that. He must feel uncomfortable among men and patriots. Grits

Mike M says:

Ogrrre @ 75:

According to one MOH recipient who was in attendance, the feelings were mixed; some were ambivalent about the fact they were snubbed by The One – “I guess he hasn’t learned how to salute” (officers and Commanders in Chief initiate a salute in the presence of a MOH recipient, regardless of rank or duty status, not the other way around) – while others were, in fact, incensed. Most, though, never really expected him to show since this wasn’t the first time he’s essentially told them to go fuck themselves. Obama was campaigning in Colorado and was invited to the MOH convention when it was held in Denver this past September. It was to be an apolitical event and Obama apparently couldn’t find time to accept the invitation. What a guy.

Fmwoods01 says:

Hey all, click on over to Grits site and check it out. I think he’s holding out on us here.

TerribleTroy says:

I’m not sure what the big deal is here…. Did anyone truly think he would go to anything MOH? Any bets on how many MOH’s he awards during his “administration”? His ego cannot stand the pressure. Ya know the “photo op” would be a disaster, imagine how small he would look in the presence of a MOH? Cant risk undermining his “image”. (its all he’s got)…….

Fmwoods01 says:

TerribleTroy @:

Any bets on how many MOH’s he awards during his “administration”?

Exactly my thoughts when this “pseudo-controversy” hit the fan. Did anyone expect teh one to honor honorable men when he intends to disband them and replace them with his brown-shirt minions? How else could they get control of the military bases and the heavy hardware, stroke of the presidential pen or will he just stare them down like the fawning mediots.

Any bets on how many MOH’s he awards during his “administration”?

May I place a wager on a negative number? :em72:

LC FORGER says:

Any bets on who one of our Warriors would throw their body on first to protect from enemy fire..

Rezident Obohica…

or, this little guy…

No contest. (Outstanding desktop picture!) :em69:

Fmwoods01 says:

LC SkyeChild G.L.O.R., Imperial Grammar Hun @:
    Not at all! Go back and look again, his tail’s wagging! :em99:

LC FORGER says:

You wound me, Skye, to suggest I would post dead baby pix…

How many of our Troops have given up part of their own food, drink and meds to take care of babes and pups thru our history???

Were that puppy dead, he would be properly buried, not shaded and sheltered under the arms and love of our Warriors.

Fmwoods01 says:

That pup is being trained as a weapons guard. He knows the hand that feeds him isn’t far from that weapon and will be back soon.

LC FORGER sez:

Well, it wasn’t obvious that he is alive. I thought maybe the crossed weapons were significant…like they were protecting the dead pup ’til they could bury him.

Like I said…

He’s crashed, not dead. Not relaxed enough. Cute little guy, though…..

LC FORGER says:

… Not relaxed enough.

He can’t completely relax… He has to be ready to fight for his team mates.

LC FreedomFighter says:

Just read art… and if i may remind you all to please refer to my prediction of future events on a previous post some articles back. It’s very clear where his loyalties are. Kinda makes you wounder exatly how he plans to keep his thrown without the support of the one force that ensures he has a seat. Oh wait! The CSDF thats who. Again refer to my prediction of events for more on the CDF.

It can’t bear to be around real men. Men who won’t swoon at the thought of licking the sweat off it’s “balls”. Men it knows have sworn the oath, and truly realize its motives are anything but patriotic. Men who’ve gone as far as they did to ensure that even something like it can be in its position. Who’ve risked everything for this nation.
    Okay, fine. You know MY position. But it is POTUS, so long as it follows the rules. It fucks up, that’s the end. :em38: