Bowing and Scraping

We wonder if we’re going to have to listen to hordes of blathering liberal buttskates trying to parse this picture into being “not a bow, he was just looking at his shoe, noticing a penny on the ground, bending over for a sneeze, blah, blah, blah” just as they did when Prince Pissypants Obongo was desperately trying to get his lips as close to the crotch of the head of the Sauds as possible.

And don’t give us the “he was only being polite” bullshit either. The leader of the strongest nation in the world, in matter of fact the leader of any self-respecting nation in the world, does not bow to anyone. Bowing indicates subservience, acknowledgment of one’s inferior status and, if you want to go all the way back to the true meaning of it, offers one’s neck to another, saying, with that gesture, that one acknowledges the “superior’s” right to chop one’s head off and that one lives only at the suffering of the one bowed to.

That is not a gesture acceptable for a leader of a nation. Indeed, it is not a gesture acceptable for ANY free man or woman.

Again, I mean no disrespect to Emperor Akihito (unlike that mooselimb savage that Princess Obongo bowed to in Shoddy Rhubarbia), for he has earned none. He is the Emperor of one of our most long-standing and faithful allies and I respect him and the Japanese people for that as well as many other things.

But respect is not the same as subservience. I respect Emperor Akihito and his people as equals, not betters.

As to the obsequious, slimy, spineless sack of shit groveling before him… Well, I guess you all already know where I stand on that subject.

Maybe a bow is the correct gesture in his particular case, as a matter of fact he is of such low stature that he ought to be required to salute a dog turd, but that would be as a private individual, NOT as the alleged president of our nation.

Ill-bred, spineless, boorish knave.

Thatisall.

The Lone Haranguer says:

In post #2, Muzzy said:

You’d say that about any Democrat doing anything.

We might say a little less, if only he didn’t keep continually giving us fodder.

LC Gonzman says:

There are many kinds of bowing in Asia, let alone Japan.

A nod of the head, with no handshake, and keeping the eyes met, is informal, and one of acknowledgement. Not quite for the Emperor of Japan.

A slight incline, no more than 10 degrees, eyes up, is one of formal greeting – the equivalent of a handshake. For Obama to do this, then follow up with an America handshake would have been gracious, and appropriate.

30 degrees, eyes forward, would be one given to a superior, say, in business. He would respond with a slight bow, and you would straighten after he did.

Keep your eyes down in that, and it becomes appropriate for an apology.

Full at the waist, eyes forward, is formal for duelling or engaging in a contest of sorts – say a martial arts tournament.

Eyes down, it is a bow to a lord to whom one owes obedience and fealty. (This is the one which Obama did)

The full on kowtow, on the knees, forehead to ground, is not even practiced in Japan any more, except maybe somewhere in the Crysantemum palace by the Royal Family’s attendees.

I rather imagine that the leftards trying to excuse this would have a much different reaction if Chocolate Jesus hit his knees infront of the Pope and Kissed his ring.

sig94 says:

Getting his second World “Let Me Stick My Face In Your Ass” Tour off to a rousing start, President O’Bowa first lubricates his tongue in Japan where he slides it up the butt of Emperor Akihito. The dapper Emperor stated that it gave him a “Chris Matthews Tingle” and was surprised that the President could get his tongue into a space where “a greased noodle won’t fit.” The Royal Family was also grateful that O’Bowa discovered a hitherto unknown colon polyp inside the Emperor.

Encouraged by the tingle and the Emperor’s minty fresh bunghole, O’Bowa also did the Empress; a measly 3 on the O’Bowa Ass Licking Index (OALI) because it was “like slurping two chopsticks.” O’Bowa then went for the Emperor’s famous tight-assed shih tzu but the dog beat him to it and was found licking its own asshole.

O’Bowa will next visit China, where diarrhea induced Long Distance Fecal Squirting is an Olympic sport. Several gross of tongue condoms have been ordered.

sig94 says:

In regards to LC Sir Intellectual Conservative 5th Columnist’s comment @ 57:

If nothing else, Emperor Akihito is polite and incredibly solicitous of the comfort of his guests. He would have given himself a high colonic and fasted for a week before using the mint ass-douche for O’Bowa.

In preparing for O’Bowa, Putin will eat chili dogs and not wipe his ass for six weeks, but that is not unusual for him… He did the same for Hilary.

L.C. Mope, Imperial Beer Offsetter says:

Sig-ster! says-

Getting his second World “Let Me Stick My Face In Your Ass” Tour

Dude! He’s more hip than Micheal Jackson, man! He has all the gangbangers in Chicago emulating his move as they flash their gang signs! It’s the new fist-bump! It’s way cool.

With their pants down around their knees, you can even see a smile. Master Vlad the Impaler has got nothin’ on Teh One™

Or maybe they’re just dodging rounds…

LC Gonzman says:

those of you who would criticize Obama no matter what he does.

Actually, my giveafuckometer isn’t even twiching on this. I’m actually rather glad the Japanese will, in their own subtle and inscrutable way, be snickering at Jugears for the clumsy, boorish, and uneducated gajin they now think he is.

And besides, if you lefties don’t think it’s a big deal your president just made a fool of himself, who am I to gainsay you?

Amazing that the ignoramus known as “coldtype” whines and rants about outrageous debt and the ruined economy yet conveniently evades the fact that this shit was brought on by following the leftard moron Keynes’ economic theories. :em99:

In regards to Princess Natasha, Decadent Delicious Deviant’s comment @ :

Bah! Nat, exactly! :em01:

BTW – I’m waiting for the wrapping of the O-lips around Putin’s cock next time they meet. I wonder if he’ll be using the White House knee pads that once belonged to Monica Lewinsky.

Yeah. Putin is gonna let Obunghole be the little “petukh podnarnii” that he is. Obunghole should just go ahead and get a schlong tattooed on his face, since he became the whole world’s prison bitch. :em38:

Princess Natasha, Decadent Delicious Deviant sez:

Yeah, baby! Just the visual I needed tonight! And I thought the visual I evoked was bad!

Strange how other world leaders don’t have a problem with proper greetings.

VonZorch Imperial Researcher says:

LC Fei Long sez:

Emperor Misha I sez:
    Both types your hands are by your side, on your hips. I’m not sure why this is, but I’ve had it suggested that it’s because that’s where your sword would be. So you’re showing respect, but you’re not putting yourself at somebody’s mercy. Please correct me if that’s wrong, it just seemed like a reasonable explanation to me but I would like to know the real reason if there’s another one.

The reason is that women do it with their hands together in front
    No seriously, no idea myself, but yeah, don’t do it woman-like unless you’re a woman.

I believe that in the old days Japanese women, at least of the upper classes, typically kept a knife in their kimono sleeve. :em93:

In regards to LC Gunsniper’s comment @ 66: Just posted that. Thanks!
    In regards to LC Gonzman’s comment @ 55: Perfect explanation. I was discussing this with a coworker last night, giving a definition of a proper respectful to a peer bow, a martial bow, and a subservience bow. Your definition was far more complete. :em69:

LC Fei Long says:

China is here, Mr. Bunghole!

Barth Dacron says:

This is all of a piece with the Pretender’s silly, pretentious use of the word “Pakistan”, which he pronounces “Pockyston“.

Aside from the obvious insult delivered to our partners in Afghanistan by not affecting an accent even when saying “Afghanistan” in the same clause as Pakistan, there is the fact that “Pakistan” is an English word, so there’s no need to feign an accent when saying it. “Pakistan” is derived from the acronym for the three provinces of India set aside for Muslims when the Indian subcontinent was partitioned by the British- Paktia, Afghania, and Kashmir.

President Bush may have occasionally mangled foreign words, but there’s a major difference between an earnest fuckup, and someone who goes out of their way to be Professor Erudite, and fails so miserably.

LC SleepTech:Resident Rac(ial)(ist?) Mutt says:

Elephant Man sez:

Either calling someone a ‘nigger’ or a ‘ghetto crawler’ is racist, or it isn’t. I think it is. What do you think?
    Do you even read the comments?
    Or do you just “patrol them” for insensitive words and phrases so you can honk and squeal in outrage.
    Let’s review.
    Note to Mgmt. When you get tired of my “nigger” comments, just let me know. I’m just following ‘the racial rulz of offendment’. You CAN’T offend it if you ARE it.
    Did you get that?
    LC Sleeptech is an african-american and as an african-american he “owns” the word “nigger”.
    It’s right there in the PC liberal social etiquette handbook.
    As far as phrase “ghetto crawler” goes, it’s telling that you assume that “ghettos” are comprised only of “people of african descent” and therefore “racist”.
    Back On Topic:
    That photo of The Chosen One bowing in fealty with the japanese emperor and his wife looking on in bemusement would be a perfect opportunity for a “fill in the blank word balloon” contest…

Thanks E.M., but I must clarify. I am not just Black. In fact, as my moniker implies, I am a racial mutt of all but the Jewish and Arab races, s far as my reasearch has lead me to believe. But, I AM more than 6% black, which is more than omambi the nig can say.

And Muzzy, fuck off you little snivveling oversensitive piece of mooseturd shiite.

Cheryl says:

Sig94 @56 –

:em38: How very disgustin’ – but funny as Hell :em01: :em01: :em99: :em99:

Personally, I am sick and tired looking at O’bunghole’s skinny, pimply tuchas stuck up in the air facing us and our allies, while he kisses and schlurps our enemies, past and present.

He’s so used to being George Soros’ butt boy that he automatically assumes the position when introduced to one of his degenerate “betters.” :em72:

Cheryl says:

With regard to Elephant Man’s comments on the use of the word “nigger,” the horror of and subsequent censorship of that and other “offensive” words of the week is all part of the infantilization of Western culture. An adult saying “the N-word” and “the C-word,” or whatever else, sounds like an eight-year-old in Mrs. McCormick’s third grade class. I can’t stomach the coyness. It’s like saying “pee-pee” and “doo-doo” when you’re 40 years old. “Nigger” and “cunt” are offensive words and a little goes a long way, but sometimes they’re appropriate. The words themselves can’t cause physical harm. There are times when you’re going to be offended. Grow up asswipes! Say the whole word!

Barth Dacron says:

Nope, sorry.

I’m still not comfy with tossing around the word ‘nigger’. I don’t care if there are black folks here giving us ‘sanction’.

It’s inappropriate and uncalled for.

And, of course, it makes the rest of us look like total fucking assholes.

It’s a word, folks. Using it isn’t that important, no matter how much you want to defy the PC Police.

If this continues, I’m gone- that is how strongly I feel. I’ve been here longer than 99 percent of the people who seem comfortable with the word, and I’ll piss off never to be heard from again if you people insists on using the word here with such abandon.

You want to be assholes?

Be assholes in your own fucking house. I’ve had it.

Barth Dacron says:

Sorry-

I’ve been here longer than 100 percent of the people tossing that word around.

I am with Bacon on that one. I absolutely hate that word. Maybe it is purely subjective, but I will never use it, even as a joke. You guys know me better than to think I am some sort of PC prude. “Cunts”, “fucks”, “motherfuckers” and “dicks” fly freely, as you all know it. But that one word is too disgusting, for me.

Barth Dacron says:

Maybe I can alleviate the need for Misha to intervene by posting the note I just sent him:

Me Lordship…

I don’t want to ask you to issue an edict over this, but is there some way we can get people to stop tossing the word ‘nigger’ around?

It’s inappropriate no matter how you slice it. I’m so discomfited by it, I don’t want to post on the site anymore if this is how it’s going to be.

I’m no PC cunt- but I’m not hanging out in a community where people use that word with abandon. It fits sometimes, but the fact remains that that word has enormous baggage for some people. And I, for one, don’t feel the need to pepper my invective against those same overly-sensitive cunts with a word which does nothing but inflame and wound, and enable them to effortlessly dismiss our message as Conservatives. I can come up with 1000 words to do even worse, without using that one. Not to judge, but the folks who seem most determined to use it ‘defiantly’, are generally some pretty fucking dim bulbs. I don’t want to associate with them. Period.

I also don’t like seeing the valid messages you put forth be so easily marginalized and discounted by the use of that word. Whether we like it or not, using the word ‘nigger’ is frowned upon universally (with obvious exceptions), and enables us to be discounted far too easily by lefty morons. Is that fair? No. But it’s a fact.

I don’t know what I would do in your place- so I won’t presume to stomp my little feeties and make demands.

But is there some way people can be made to understand that saying “Nigger” doesn’t make you an iconoclast, so much as a dumb fucking dick?

DB

Elephant Man says:

Just to clarify:

I don’t condone tossing around “n-bombs” with wild abandon.

I think sleeptech lobbed it out to make a point and express extreme frustration.

I don’t like using that word myself.

In fact I’ve only used it once and that was a response to an african american repeatedly calling me a “honky” and a “white cracker motherfucker”.

Besides, there are so many “descriptors” that don’t refer to a person’s race or religion and are much better (and more fun) to use.

Many of which, I learned here…. :em99:

Barth Dacron says:

The E-man gets it.

I have to weigh in with Baco on this one…. Instead of a the involvment of “mgmt.” Lets police ourselves….

I vote we have a racial epitath free zone….

All in favor..say AYE…..

All against say Nay…..

Once a consensus is reached (and as long as said consensus meets our Emporer’s (may he and his be healthy and sucessful) approval) then individuals should make a decision if this is thier kinda place. Peer pressure is a bitch.

DOG and I say…… AYE :em04:

LC LucysDaddy says:

AYE!!!

10-4 Baco, it’s just one o’ those things folks tryin’ to be hip NEVER get right.

Experts are on thin ice.

‘Seldom adding anything useful to the concepts bein’ explored,, rather, it flattens the beer n’ farts the atmosphere.
    Having spent my whole freakin’ life amongst them n’ a buncha other touchy minorities has kinda atrophe’d that n’ a few other terms o’ my personal lexicon,, and life is a touch sweeter,, got more friends.

Here’s tis inna nutshell,, with sage advice at the end..

jdog43 says:

:em98: At least Akahito is a friend, that damn Saudi bandit is behind Isalmic terror. Cince de cuatro does it again.

jdog43 says:

In regards to LC TerribleTroy, Imperial Centurion’s comment @ :
    As a cracker born and bred, how about later with the PC guys.

an interesting comment from Boortz. do you remember the kids singing the Barak Hussein Obama song. the umm umm umm part was actually quotes from him without the TOTUS. :em02:

I’ll throw in an “Aye” on the discontinuation of a word that, indeed, makes us look like racist inbreds. While certain cliche terms are exemplified by certain members of any group, the inability to find a better descriptive sometimes being difficult, it does tend to show a “trailer trash” mentality. This particular narcissistic mulatto disgusts me no end, with all the “black power” bullshit. But the principle disgust contained has to do with his devout following of the principles of a certain white northern European, Karl-fucking-Marx. Amongst others who have expounded and expanded on his concepts. Ones melanin content has nothing to do with thought process, ones indoctrination does.

And as the old ladies bumper sticker said, “I’m not a racist, I hate his white half too!”

LC cmblake6, Imperial Black Ops Technician sez:

Amen to that. Note, that liberals’ “diversity” is very one-sided. They only want “diverse” appearances. Minds– all have to be subjected to socialism and collectivism.

I don’t believe that there are any other minorities except one– the individual. Everything else is collectivist bullshit.

LC Ogrrre says:

I vote we have a racial epitath free zone….

I vote NAY. Although I rarely use the word that offends many here, sometimes it is the most appropriate. Say we do have a “racial epithet free zone”, what next? If one of our GLORs is deeply offended by “cunt”, will we have to stop using that one? Nat says it does not offend her, but it may others. Sleep Tech, who is part black uses the word that offends. Yes, it makes me uncomfortable, but that does not mean that we need to turn the Rott into a PC zone so we don’t offend anyone.

If men are to be precluded from offering their sentiments on a matter which may involve the most serious and alarming consequences that can invite the consideration of mankind, reason is of no use; the freedom of speech may be taken away, and dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. — George Washington

I believe that we can all offer our sentiments on the matter of ol’ Jugears without the use of “nigger”, I don’t think that we should prohibit its use by all and sundry because it offends. DJ gets upset when Obamao is referred to by “lawn jockey”. Do we also forbid that term? Most Democrats become upset and defensive when it is pointed out that the platform of the Democrat Party and the Communist Manifesto are nearly identical. Do we quit pointing that out?
    SleepTech has a different way of expressing his contempt for the buffoon in the oval office. So what? If you think you might be offended by his postings, DON’T READ THEM. My word! Some of the photoshops BC, RR, and the Major post are much more offensive than SleepTech’s use of “nigger”, but I don’t think they should be forbidden to post such.

seagoon says:

I say Aye. It doesn’t help.

It’s not a matter of PC, it’s a matter of deliberately offending a group based on skin tone. The word is offensive, and you aren’t using it inadvertently. You’re using it deliberately, in a calculated manner, as an extreme pejorative.

It adds fuel to their fire, and makes those who do it look like racist douches. You want to take the moral high ground, then act it.

Once again, I’m forced to say HE’S NOT A “NIGGER”. He’s a mulatto. And again, I hate his white side too. He IS a Marxist, and that’s the principle we detest. Not his “blackness” (he’s not that black), but his commun/fasc/social/Marxism. Come on people, Vladimir PUTIN told him “Don’t go there, it doesn’t work”. He’s a brainwashed tool. That is all. Stop looking like racist idiots to the left. Trailer trash appearance does nothing to convince those we may win over by showing limited mentality.

And Deej, where’s the freaking “edit” button? Here, gone, here, gone, ad infinitum.

Slightly to the right of Gingis Khan says:

I’m with Bacon on this one. Some language helps no one. Using the word “nigger” offends those that may be our allies and makes us look like morons. Let us be done with it.

rumcrook says:

I read this blog all the time and whiegh in on occasion,

I swear like a drunkin sailor, except in front of my wife or daughter.

context is everything.

and and as foul as my language can be in the right situation I dont think its a matter of being PC to think saying nigger is not only counter productive it quite frankly smacks of a moby trying to make the blog look bad. whether true or not.

I prefer to be more on target with my compliants against the first communist marxist ass licking america hating pResident in the whitehouse.

Hey, we don’t need a vote. We just need to know what my vote is :em93:

Seriously, though.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I’m from the South and, as a result, I know what the word means and, perhaps more importantly, I know what it doesn’t mean. For a deeper explanation, scroll up to my previous comment.

That being said, it really isn’t a “helpful” word. Since it, unlike pretty much every other pejorative, derogatory insult in the language, is so loaded with connotations and emotion, unfair or not it doesn’t really matter, throwing it around even in the correct context invariably results in any discussion it’s been used in being turned into a discussion about that damn word, the actual topic at hand be damned.

Which then leads to me (or somebody else who knows the correct meaning) issuing The Explanation™ for the 15,000th time, which leads to the Offended Parties™ ignoring whatever was said and harping on and on, which leads to… You see where I’m going with this, I know.

I remember one particularly poignant example way back when Acidman (may he rest in peace. I miss him), a blogger of the Old Guard, used The Word™ to, quite accurately and very appropriately, describe the disgusting behavior of a bunch of black people behaving like, well, niggers. Ask Chris Rock what characterizes that behavior if you don’t already know.

A good post with a bunch of excellent points about how NOT to behave, but nobody ever knew. Because it immediately turned into a bloody war in the comments of it, then spread to a blogwar complete with ritual de-linkings from ignorant, holier-than-thou morons. Nobody, but NOBODY paid any attention to what he actually said in that post, a post that was one of his better ones which, considering the quality of his general material, is saying quite a bit.

It was “all about the N word” from there on out. Some of us tried to jump into the fray and try to explain, patiently without using too many big words, why people having conniptions over that word in the context he used it was ignorant at best and maliciously stupid at worst, but to no avail.

Which is why I’ve never used it, really. Well, maybe if I dig through the archives I can find myself using it once or maybe twice, I don’t think so, but the main point is “why use that one word when there are about 10,000 others (quite a few of which I’ve invented myself) that do the same thing without being a distraction?” It’s not about “surrendering” to PC, it’s about picking your battles. That just ain’t a battle worth fighting.

It detracts from the many much more important issues facing us and the points we’re making and we stand to gain absolutely nothing, because the indoctrination and brain rot has advanced to a stage where it would be impossible to “take the word back.”

I do, however, understand your concern, Ogrrre. One has to be very, very careful about conceding the field, lest one ends up on a slippery slope of surrender. I can assure you, however, that I’m not standing on one, nor will I ever let this site be pushed onto one. This is one of the last bastions of Free, Unmolested by PC, Speech sites on the ‘Net and I fully intend to keep it that way.

In this particular case I’ve just stopped using a word that has become irredeemable because it just ain’t worth it and there are a huge amount of alternatives that can be used to the same, if not better effect.

It’s not like I’m about to hover over the threads, waving the ban hammer around threateningly every time I spot the offending word. I leave that kind of obsessive compulsive idiocy to Mad King Charles and his ilk. The Pack has always been quite effective at “policing” itself, you guys don’t need Ominous Threats to help with that.

I’m just saying that it’s a useless word from which one stands to lose quite a bit in the form of distractions and useless, pointless discussions with ignoramuses while one’s REAL point gets buried in the noise, and gain absolutely nothing useful, so I’m not using it. I haven’t been using it and I intend to continue not using it for the above reason.

I’d appreciate it if everybody else would show me the courtesy of doing the same.

Good Grief! Did I just ask nicely? What is this world coming to? :em95:

LC Joseph Dromedary says:

Misha

I remember Acidman and GutRumbles well and you are correct in outlining how he is missed by those who used to “drop by”. His hatred of the “nannystaters” was palpable, especially the “NicoNazis”.

RIP Acidman

Joe D.

LC Joseph Dromedary says:

I was going to say Emperor Misha I, your Imperial niceness……couln’t do it…..just could. not. do. it Keyboard revolt.

F Hawkins says:

Wait’ll next year. Barry’ll drop trou when he moons the US. This year he just settled for a KSM stinkbomb.

LuckyLeo says:

To all participants of the Rott:

You guys made me so proud with your vote!

In all honesty, I really don’t mind when I see the n-word used here because, very often, I can read through the context, and I am usually not offended at all. However, I really do not like the word, and I especially hate it when fellow Blacks use it as a form of polite greeting!

As far as I am concerned, that is the word of the enemy — that enemy being: ignorant white racists, a dying breed. And something the contributors and management of the Rott are certainly not! The fact that you guys cared to put it to a vote tells me that racism in our great country is truly on its way out for the most part(and in truth, been in its death throes for the last 20 years or so), and only will probably fully die once the last of the great race hustling pimps (Jackson and Sharpton) are rotting in Hell. (Those assholes are the real cause of “white guilt” because they keep stirring the pot.)

This is why this blog is my blog of choice; you guys are an extremely enlightened bunch. I truly enjoy being a part of this community.

sig94 says:

The Apostle Paul said a lot of great things, this is one of them (1 Cor 10:23)

Everything is permissible but not everything is beneficial. Everything is permissible but not everything is constructive.</blockquote>

I am a free man and I will say whatever I please to whomever I please.
    But some expressions are just not productive when you feel the need to express yourself.
    That is one of them.

A big “AYE” highness.

YGBSM says:

Fact: Obama committed a breach of international protocol. Love him or not, that’s what he did in bowing to the Japanese Emperor.
    Yes, Other leaders of other countries (including this one) have done so before and will do so again. But that does not undo Obama’s latest bow.
    Obama, chronically incapable of educating himself about this nation’s history, has violated one it’s founding principles – We do not consider monarchies the equal of a truly free people. Therefore, We politely non-bow to those who’s power is derived from simply being born in some gilded palace. All US Presidents have been the equal of any monarch. It can not be otherwise.
    Monarchs, as leaders, can be respected by us, but never bowed to. It violates our very foundation as a people, government, and a nation.

LC Gonzman says:

I have one objection.

Sure – it starts with “nigger.” It’s an objectionable word, insulting – real easy.

Next, though, you can’t “Black Hole” without someone making a federal case out of it.

A racial epithet is no damn different, in principle, to any other slur based on religion, race, ethnicity, place of birth – and certain Liberals have no problem with throwing around “Caribou Barbie.”

Nothing sexist there, is there? Attractive, so *MUST* be a piece of plastic fluff.

Know why I call Onumbnuts “Teh Magickal Negro?” Because it would be stupid to call him a “Goddamn drunken mick.”

Really, I don’t care what he is. He’s a fucknuckle. Beneath my notice. He’s a socialist douchebag, and I wouldn’t piss on him if he fell at my feet on fire. I don’t even recognize him as my countryman. A waste of flesh, oxygen, and space, and if I woke up to news of him dying overnight, I’d buy a 50 foot flagpole specifically to fly the flag at full mast, playing “Happy Days are Here Again!”

I’ve learn how things are done over the past 8 years – not my president. I didn’t vote for him. And I will bring up, mock, nitpick, belittle, satirize, point out lies, hypocrisies, flubs, and inconsistencies and do everything in my power to discredit and undercut him.

And one of the things is never to use the word “President” immediately preceeding his name. Or even (Chimpymchallishbushitler, anyone?) even use his proper name.

For Komrade Zer0, I like Jugears, Odouchebag and Uber-ignoramus. As well as petukh podnarnii. I have plenty of other wonderful epithets for other commies and their mothers. Never liked the N-word, never used it and never will, because I find it distasteful, in all contexts. Your mileage may vary.

VonZorch Imperial Researcher says:

LC cmblake6, Imperial Black Ops Technician sez:

Stop looking like racist idiots to the left.

It really doesn’t matter what words we use. The left will think we look like racist idiots no matter what we do or say. That’s hardwired into them, they are incapable of the mental effortt required to see things as they are.