Fox vs. The White House Whorehouse

We shamelessly stole this from Tall Cool Drink of Water.

Foxes-never-lie

F.E.T.E.

Oh, and consider this your “Friday Open Thread”.

Nah. That’s cool. That’s a FUNNY damned picture, Dave!

GamerFromJump says:

Eeeewww, needs a warning.

Per usual, dissent is only patriotic when dems do it.

AyUaxe says:

Where da Instant Bark be at?

while over at Tall Cool’s site i found this little nugget, ummm ummm Obama

Proud Infidel says:

In regards to LC hilljohnny’s comment @ :

LMAO! A great find, hilljohnny. It’s 100% on the money. :em93:

Meanwhile, the Democrat destruction of the United States continues unabated…

In regards to GamerFromJump’s comment @ :

Coulda been worse; they could have been depicted crowded under the Resolute Desk, if you know what I mean.

HoundOfDoom says:

NPR is running a poll here asking if Fox or Barry 0 is more credible.

Wonder if they’ll kill it if it doesn’t go their way?

In regards to HoundOfDoom’s comment @ :

Even on NPR it’s running 2 to 1 AGAINST Obambi ….

Poll being flushed down the memory hole in 5 … 4 … 3 … 2 …

Buuuuwwaaaaaaahahahahahah!!!!! The poll now shows 68% to 30% in favor of Fox, with only 2%
    dissenting in favor of mutual glad-handing of the issue.

sig94 says:

At 1400 hrs the NPR poll states:

The White House on this one;
    Fox News isn’t “fair and balanced.”
    30% (167,134 votes)

Fox News on this one;
    69% (386,535 votes)

Neither side.
    They’re both trying to play this “feud” to their advantage.
    2% (9,163 votes)

Total Votes: 562,832

More than two to one now with over a half million votes.
    Is widdle Prissy Matthews bitching yet why (s)he isn’t in the bed?
    Ahhh. Never mind. He’s dry humping the footboard.

Proud Infidel says:

That’s remarkable, that a poll on NPR is running 2 to 1 in favor of Fox News over Obamao. Somebody must be asleep at the wheel over there if that poll hasn’t been flushed down the memory hole. Can you imagine all the assploding moonbat heads over there?

MaxMomFl says:

In regards to LC PrimEviL’s comment @ :
    I hate glad-handing! It’s so wussie, it makes my ovaries shrivel in protest.

Bright Eyes says:

Might have to do a little cartooning myself, you know that the “Tar Baby” was devised and constructed by Bre’r FOX to ensnare Bre’r Rabbit.

Like Bre’r Rabbit, Obama is a likeable character, but with more than a little trickery and larceny just beneath the surface. And then there’s the ears :em95:

Thanks to all the LC’s for sticking up for me a few threads back, myself. my parents and my grandparents all tried to fight racism by not using, and encouraging others not to use certain words and cultural references in the hope that they would die out.

For our trouble we got those words re-animated, zombie-like, and shoved back in our faces by people who prided themselves in embodying the very worst stereotypes of their culture.

Their Liberal Leftist enablers may try to shame me into silence and submission, but have no sense of shame themselves. When being accused of racism I must consider the philosophy and end goals of the accuser, if they are without merit then the charge is questionable too.

Radical Redneck says:

Looks like I go to the parade this year! :em69:

At 15:33 EDT, the poll reads as follows:

The White House on this one; Fox News isn’t “fair and balanced.” 28% (168,239 votes)

Fox News on this one; it asks questions others don’t and the White House should be able to handle them. 70% (416,120 votes)

Neither side. They’re both trying to play this “feud” to their advantage. 2% (9,517 votes)
    Total Votes: 593,876

Yup. NPR’s pole-takers, er, poll-takers are definitely asleep at the switchboard. :em01: :em99: :em01: :em01:

Just wait until Odumbo and the First Yeti hear about the results.

“THIS WILL NOT STAND!”

sig94 says:

I would love to see how many pro-White House votes originate from ACORN sponsored sites.
    Comrade Nikita Obongchevski will not be pleased.

Radical Redneck says:

Have you seen the comments on that thread. Some serious stoooooooooooooooooooopid :em38:

For one:

“If you want to know who/what is the motor that runs Fox News, just look at the owner Rupert Murdock, an avowed Zionist billionaire world-trader posing as a patriot & backed by even richer Zionist money changers. Look at Zionist Bill Crystal’s parents: Crystal’s parents are Russian Zionist Bolsheviks turned neo-cons”

KArnold says:

A few observations on the cartoon:

(1) At some point, the Fresh Prezz of Bill Ayers is going to hafta chew off BOTH arms at the shoulders. That’s double-coyote-ugly.

(2) THANK YOU for not P-Shopping Helen Thomas’ face into that cartoon. I can’t afford to spend the entire weekend wretching.

In regards to KArnold’s comment @ :

Um, you DO know that will just encourage him dont you?

KArnold says:

5th Columnist:

Well, yeah, but at least I know not to look until Monday. Wretching on Monday could get me a couple of days off work, and if the cause were Helen Thomas, the boss would totally understand. Besides, I’m sure it would be put below the fold, and I’d just hafta remember not to click on it.

Around here, you learn to not click on some things around here, IYKWIMAITYD.

Holy crap!! Russian Zionist Neo-Con billionaires?! Where do they hang out and are any of them single? :em93:

In regards to Princess Natasha, Decadent Delicious Deviant’s comment @ :

Good thing you said single …. I cant imagine you would be a kept woman to some cheating, uncultured moron ..

Um, you DO know that will just encourage him dont you?

Yup! :em93:

In regards to BC, Imperial Torturer’s comment @ :

Cripes, man, I just had 2 nice pink ham sandwiches for lunch .. and you couldnt just do it as a link could you? That we we could avoid the images … lol !! :em98: :em38:

GamerFromJump says:

LC George, Apocryphal Prophet sez:

In regards to GamerFromJump’s comment @ :

:em38: Now that’s just underhanded. Where did I put that Mind’s Eye Brain Bleach™?

Cripes, man, I just had 2 nice pink ham sandwiches for lunch…

Just think, those slices of ham were, most likely, less than 1/10th the length and girth of HT’s pendulous, putrescent pudendum…

Enjoy the rest of your digestion. :em93:

LC Sir Intellectual Conservative 5th Columnist sez:

In regards to Princess Natasha, Decadent Delicious Deviant’s comment @ :

And right you are! :em93:

BC…. I have no words… Thankfully, I do have some strong beer. And where did I put my scissors? Because I think I need to poke my mind’s eye right out.

In regards to BC, Imperial Torturer’s comment @ :

did……not…….need……that…….. :em38:

Dammit…I haven’t even eaten dinner yet. So much for the tacos……… :em38:

and still counting,

The White House on this one; Fox News isn’t “fair and balanced.” 26% (171,329 votes)

Fox News on this one; it asks questions others don’t and the White House should be able to handle them. 73% (483,836 votes)

Neither side. They’re both trying to play this “feud” to their advantage. 2% (10,385 votes)

Total Votes: 665,550

In regards to Princess Natasha, Decadent Delicious Deviant’s comment @ :

I learned the hard way back in the 80s during a TDY that calling a Russian ‘uncultured’ leads to a rather LOUD ass kicking … :em01:

In regards to BC, Imperial Torturer’s comment @ :

BASTARD!! :em38: :em95:

Where’s the chat?

Lady H says:

This is…one of the best cartoons I have seen in a long time, so appropo—-

Lady H says:

BC @ comment 25:

Wow! Great photography for the 1860s!!!!! :em95:

Seventy-three per cent FOX now……
    I simply had to poach that picture and send it on…..busted up laughing when I saw it.

BC@25

Nice tits.

Wouldn’t touch the rest of her with yer dick though. Nite all.

Lady H says:

Don’t ever ask BC or Radical Redneck to tell you a bedtime story!!!

:em38: :em01:

In regards to Lady H’s comment @ :

Sample BC bedtime story

Once upon a time there was a scary wildebeest named Helen who had a nasty, shriveled bush … but this was no ordinary bush .. if the unsuspecting got too close it would SWALLOW THEM WHOLE!!

(insert sound effect here) … AAAAGH … GLOMP … AAAIGH …. GLOMP!!

And of course it would burp afterwards ..

LC HJ Caveman82952 sez:

Dammit…I haven’t even eaten dinner yet. So much for the tacos……… :em38:

If God had not meant for man to eat pussy, He wouldn’t have made it look like a taco. :em99:

In regards to LC cmblake6, Imperial Black Ops Technician’s comment @ :

Taco plus maggots = Helen Thomas’s cooter

Lady H says:

:em38: :em38: :em38: :em38:

You guys are good….

In regards to Lady H’s comment @ :

In regards to Lady H’s comment @ :

I will leave it to your imagination as to what happens when Helen Thomas’s cooter makes the GLOMP sound ….

sig94 says:

Oh ….. sweet lightly salted creamy butter thatwasawful.
    BC, even the Ajax Gag-O-Meter puked up a scared testicle on that one.

In regards to LC Sir Intellectual Conservative 5th Columnist’s comment @ #47:

Another victim disappears. :em95:

I have the misfortune of having a been exposed to similar images live …… my “parents” were kind enough to share hippie communal living with me at a young age. Subsequently BC’s post has engaged my childhood PTSD involving similar sights……. the horror….the horror….

Mandrake says:

Ha-Ha-HA!

Fox is the only news network with the guts to get out there and make the news, not just report on it. I wasn’t that interested in attending any tea party, but when I saw that Fox News was not only reporting on my local tea party, but was promoting it, I realized that I had to attend.

I LOVED it when they called out the other so-called news networks on their failure to report on this grassroots movement. My sister the lib made me watch Rick Sanchez on CNN, and he claimed that they DID report on the movement. He even showed news footage he claimed supported his argument. Well, CNN may have reported on the Tea Parties, but Fox made them happen. Did Fox get any credit? No.

When was the last time any of the drive-by media got behind true, patriotic Americans? Never.

And I’m tired of the Bush bashing. You know why W. never invited the drive-by’s to meet with him in private? Because he knew they would just twist it into their own perverted socialist slant. I applauded when he invited Sean, Mark Levin, Neal Bortz, et al., to the White House. No way would he even think of bringing the enemy into the “People’s House” (I’m talking to you, Rachel Maddow!!!).

Now some leftards might scream and cry that Obama did meet with conservative media types in January. But please! George Will? Charles Krauthammer? William Kristol?! RINOs all (okay, maybe not Kristol. But what the heck was he doing there? I think you can judge a man by the company he keeps!).

And those same leftards scream and pull out their hair saying that Jeff Gannon, an alleged male prostitute, was given daily press passes to attend White House briefings. They called his questions “softball,” implying he was some kind of plant. They even said that Jeff Gannon wasn’t his real name! Well, he represented Talon News, a real news agency (look it up!).

After years of socialists running the media, we finally have a news organization that supports and promotes the causes of real Americans. Go Fox!

glasshalfempty says:

2225 EST:

The White House on this one; Fox News isn’t “fair and balanced.” 24% (172,820 votes)

Fox News on this one; it asks questions others don’t and the White House should be able to handle them. 74% (525,571 votes)

Neither side. They’re both trying to play this “feud” to their advantage. 2% (11,562 votes)

@ YGBSM: Hit the nail on the head.