Ethics? We’ve Got Ethics

But these ghouls don’t.

Oh yes, we can turn this into an endless discussion about how adult stem cells have turned up amazing discoveries and, yes, cures at this point whereas embryonic stem cells have, so far, only contributed to our knowledge of just how horrible tumors we can create. We can also babble on for about three hundred comments about the simple fact that if embryonic stem cell research was so promising, then how come companies very much vested in their bottom lines haven’t been interested in throwing money at it, but this is about more than that.

It’s about this concept that doesn’t mean squat in a “progressive” society: Just what will we accept in the name of “progress?”

I mean, sure, from a utilitarian point of view, it would have been a horrible waste to just murder those Jooos and burn their remains when so many useful lamp shades could be made of their skins. And why just throw away their personal possessions after you’d gassed them when those shoes, glasses, gold teeth etc. could be put to such good use? And why would you want to spend hundreds of thousands on prolonging the life of a senior citizen who’d never be a net contributor to the treasury when that same amount of money might help a dozen younger subjects get back to the production lines?

So I guess using blended fetuses to slow down the aging of your skin isn’t all that bad either.

Unless you’re a human being with values, that is.

Scratch a “progressive”, find a Nazi.

You can kill them, or you can wait for them to decide that you’re a net loss to the “common good” at which point they’ll kill you.

Your choice.

Not that there’s anything wrong with peaceably going to the camps.

After all… “Arbeit Macht Frei”, Nein?

Thatisall.

And here we see the logical end result of so called Progressives and their mindset.

Time to lock and load yet?

Oh, and FIRST.

1oldleg says:

But these are the Swiss, you see. They make chocolate, and Ricola, and fine watches, and Huge profits off the money and gold the Nazis stole from the Joos they then murdered, and many other wonderful things the world so desperately needs.

I don’t think this has so much to do with stem cell extraction as it does with liquifaction of a semi-solid at high speed.

LC Old Dog says:

Oh Dear G-D this hits me at more levels than I can believe. (Long Rant Alert)

If you just really have to do Embryonic Stem Cell research there is a source available at every normal Birth, it’s called Umbilical Cord Blood. You know that connection to the Mother that has to be cut at every normal birth.

If that source is not enough for you then STFU!

The Blonde Lady and I have had to face the fact of an abortion. Along the lines of, “You can wait for the miscarriage and take those chances or do it now. That fetus is already dead!”

Now let me have been faced with some idiot wanting to use that fetal tissue “For Science”. To do what, replicate non-viable genes. What if they had been viable in some other situation? I don’t give a shit!

The problem that we are seeing is the Liberal Progressives trying to advance the idea that Science should have no moral base, it should deal in facts only. BULLSHIT

The idea of Science has always had two major ideals: advance the general knowledge and advance the greater good. How does destroying the general morals do either? It does not!

All good Scientists have had a solid moral base! Yes there are many who profess no faith yet adhered to a moral base. Then there have been a small group who have allowed their beliefs to go before their morals.

Does the name Josef Mengele ring a bell?

Exactly how do the “Doctors” described in Misha’s main post differ from him?

Cricket says:

That is why there is a hell. May these people be damned, and those who use their products knowing what is in it. I am fortunate in having excellent genes and not smoking or drinking has made me look 20 years younger than I really am. I do use some skin care products, but trust me, if all ‘moisturizers’ had this abominable ingredient, I would quit using them in a heartbeat. I will be reading labels very carefully from now on.

You want to know what they probably put on those labels? ‘Cruelty-free’ and ‘not tested on animals.’ Only animals would use such things.

I have had three miscarriages. They were heartbreaking, and the only medical procedure that was done was an autopsy to determine the cause of death. As it is, we believe that babies are innocent and go right back to the Creator. A planned, deliberate abortion (there are rare medical circumstances where one has to be done, such as an ectopic pregnancy) for selfish reasons such as ‘convenience’ is blasphemy.

Those people are sick.

Lets see…. wait for them to kill me…… or kill them first………uuuummm yeaaahhh…… DOG says that a no brainer……they are going to fuck around and fuck around and keep pushin …….. and a lot of stupid people are going to get dead a lot earlier than they expected…….. they dont seem to get it….. the mood on the street is not good… the MSM is fiddling while Rome burns……. this has surpassed the level of insanity along time ago…..

At this point there are two kinds…… there are Americans, who believe in the constitution and the principles of the founders including capitalism, and ALL OTHERS, who are the enemy of this nation. Kinda takes us back to the oath thing. It is a wonder that this admin and its cronies havent been sanctioned as a Clear and Present threat to the security of the Nation and treated accordingly. General McCrystal, come home, say the word I bet you’ll have 40K volunteers in a heart beat.

DOGS bags are already packed

Heh… I smoke, drink, raise hell, and still look about 19. I no longer use anti-aging products because my diet (outside of booze) provides all the necessary nutrients to make me look fantastic (hint: no grains, lots of saturated fat and meat). My skin is better now than it was when I WAS 19.

Anyway, this blended embryo crap is creepy as all hell and reminds me of some sci-fi story where old decaying “elites” are cannibalizing the young to stay alive.

As to “peaceably going into camps”…. Heh… I’d like to see the motherfuckers TRY to fucking make me. I am at a point now where I have no goddamn fear. Leftards want a war? I’ll take them to fucking war! I just wish the motherfuckers hurry up and start their shit already.

cbullitt says:

WHen I read that over at Hot Air, I was tempted to post something about THIS Woman owning the company: http://www.abacom.com/~jkrause/bathory.html

SeniorD says:

Of course, a ‘true progressive’ will rhapsodically (sp??) offer:

1. This is a perfectly acceptable use for unneeded and extraneous tissue from a parasitic organism
    2. This is an example of how capitalism preys on the poor and unfortunate of the world
    3. Hey, we’re talking Switzerland here! They arrested Roman Polanski for a decades old mistake.

Then, they will pocket the profits while some Holyweird starlet or aging ‘diva’ (think Saint Liz) uses a trowel in a never ending effort to play some teenage hottie.

Proud Infidel says:

Jesus, these people are sick and disgusting. Neocutis, eh, that’s one name I’ll never forget. No matter how low you think so called “progressives” can go, you discover they can go lower than that.

In regards to LC Sir Intellectual Conservative 5th Columnist’s comment @ :

Yes sir, time to lock and load. :em96:

So, cannibalizing humans is fine and dandy, but eating animal flesh and wearing fur is a crime? WTF?

Lc Ohio Right Wing Nut says:

All I needed was the headline, that was enough for me

LC Don_M says:

Scratch a “progressive”, find a Nazi.

One of the many reasons I call them Regressives, Sire. That, and the fact that the tag pisses them off so much, of course! :em12:

Smug bunch of assholes dare to call themselves “progressive,” yet they haven’t had a single new idea since the days of Gene McCarthy, Hubert Humphrey and George McGovern. It’s all warmed-over Marxism Lite. Their intentions were summed up very nicely in one of Komrade Zero’s campaign placards from exactly one year ago:

COMMON VALUES

COMMON PURPOSE

Yeah, we know what that is… Common-ism.

LC Rabidfox says:

Old witchcraft mythology tells of something called ‘Hectate Cream’ which supposedly allowed witches to fly. One of the main incredients was children who’d died unconsecrated. Much like this filth.

Proud Infidel says:

In regards to LC Don_M’s comment @ :

I think Repressives might be more accurate. It’s all about limiting liberties for these slimeballs. It’s for the “common good”. The “common good” as THEY define it, that is

Remember, these elites know what’s best for you, better than you do.

Odd how a society that thinks nothing of using the unborn as a commercial resource, should be so
    concerned about child safety that it bans Their own parents
    from playing/supervising them on the playground.

Parents are being banned from playing with their children in council recreation areas because they have not been vetted by police.
    Mothers and fathers are being forced to watch their children from outside perimeter fences because of fears they could be paedophiles.

This is in England, of course. (Where else?)

My stomach turns, for soilent green has arrived….with an enormous sense of sadness at humanitys loss……for we know not what we do……………all I could do was send the link on. I do know I have a choice….and would prefer death to being ruled by such minions of evil and depravity…. :em96:

How much longer until the State just takes the children at birth, and raises them in State-run dormitories?
    No need to burden Mummy and Daddy with raising children, they need to be at work, paying taxes.
    Besides, they wouldn’t know how to do it right anyway. Big Mother always knows best.

Mandrake says:

I am so disgusted. I did my own research. Do you know where these pre-born children come from? They are the “leftovers” from the un-G-dly practice of in vitro fertilization.

Some women, in their gross vanity and in spite of the Creator clearly telling them they would not be blessed with another child, seek out the help of soulless doctors. Do you know that the scientists intentionally fertilize more eggs than they know they will use? Why? Because it’s cheaper that way. It’s a lot more expedient to fertilize a number of eggs than do it one at a time. Then, if one of them doesn’t “take” (it disgusts me to even talk about these children that way!), they have backup babies to put in the mother’s womb.

I’m sure you too can see the outcome – what happens to all the babies who don’t get a chance to grow in their mother’s womb? They are eventually just flushed away like so much garbage. I’m talking millions of babies!

I know two women at work who have had this procedure. I had no idea that they were part of this holocaust. I confronted one of them in the hall today, and explained to her exactly what had happened to all her other children. She said she understood how it all worked, and I just lost it. Then she looked me like I was the criminal!

In my opinion, she is no different that Tiller and his G-dless ilk. How could any woman go through this knowing the fate of all her unborn babies?

I agree that scientists and doctors (especially Ob-Gyn’s!) have lost their souls. From Darwin to Tiller – they are all the same in my book. But a mother? A woman who claims she loves her children? It’s a lie! She is only thinking of her selfish desires … NOT her children. That makes her WORSE than the worst soulless abortionist.

I just showed this link to my wife….she turned her head, anger and disgust filling her…..I suspect most, if not all of our GLOR’s share her sentiments. As for the ghoul female running this outfit….hell isn’t hot enough for you……..

This whole story reminds me of an old episode of Babylon 5.

Before Jha’dur leaves, Sinclair speaks with her. She feels that Sinclair is naive to believe that Earth will turn her over to the League once the drug was developed. Sinclair says that he’ll see to it personally, but Jha’dur feels this will cost him his command. Jha’dur explains to Sinclair the true purpose behind her giving the serum to Earth: “You and the rest of your kind take blind confidence in the belief that we are monsters–that you could never do what we did. The key ingredient in the [serum] cannot be synthesized; it must be taken from living beings. For one to live forever, another one must die. You will fall upon one another like wolves.* It’ll make what we did pale by comparison. The billions who live forever will be a testimony to my work, and the billions who were murdered to buy that immortality will be the continuance of my work. Not like us? You will become us. That’s my monument, Commander.”

(*liberals certainly will)

Cricket says:

Princess Nat,
    I have no doubt that you look good enough to eat. I am not making judgments against those who smoke or drink, I am just saying that because I avoid it, it assisted me in looking younger. Here where I live, women who worship the sun and wear full, heavy makeup seem to have the worst skin. My neighbor smokes like a chimney, wears foundation, powder yadda yadda…and she looks ten years older than I actually am.

My diet is rather healthy, but not the way most people think. I tend to eat more produce and whole grains, but last night we demolished shredded barbecue pork, had potatoes with it and carrot slaw. yum. We don’t allow our kids to drink sodas, or eat candy, but our baked goods are pretty darn good. The brownie recipe I have (I have tried many; this one is a keeper) has made NCOs beg to live with us, derailed whole companies, etc.

I guess what I am saying is that if women truly need to look younger, they don’t need aborted fetal material to do so; they can certainly look at their lifestyles and consult with dermatologists to use something else.

LC Fmwoods01 says:

In regards to Cricket’s comment @ :

Princess Nat,
    I have no doubt that you look good enough to eat

Ummm……no comment. :em93:

Lady H says:

As Gini at Gateway Pundit commented:

I would rather my skin look like an alligators hide than touch that!

I second that; even if it would save my life, I will not accept not one cell from a murdered unborn baby.

LC Gunsniper sez:

This whole story reminds me of an old episode of Babylon 5.

(*liberals certainly will)

Always loved B5….so many truths.

GamerFromJump says:

Doctors have “lost their souls”? Like the one who’s looking after my sister-in-law and making sure she carries my brother’s firstborn in good health for both mother and child?

All scientists and doctors are the same in your jihadist mindset (and that is what it is), yet you enjoy at least some of their “evil” produce, as evidenced by your being, well, here.

This Neocutis business is flatly repulsive, and deserves every bit of ire brought against it. It is reminiscent of Mengele’s worst. Doesn’t mean I don’t reserve some pissoffitude for Madrake “hang all the scientists” Stalin Jr. over there.

AyUaxe says:

I simply cannot imagine how the people behind this “cannibal cosmetic” company could have thought this would be OK. I’ve also always thought it was essentially “trafficking in human life” to engage in in vitro fertilizations and most of the manipulative stuff that’s done to force pregnancies that won’t happen “naturally.” I had no idea of the bonafide “holocaust” involved in the in vitro practice. Hell is getting seriously, seriously, f’n crowded.

N@, regular smoking is an undisputed aging agent, for many reasons. You’ve got the metabolism, lifestyle, and genetics to stave it off for a while, but it will catch up to you. My 2 pesos–don’t waste a minute of life or health on something so insignificant. An occasional good smoke, however, isn’t that big a deal-I admit to the occasional buy of a few cigars or a coupla ounces of good Virginian/Turkish blend tabacky for some hand-rollers–then it’s back on the wagon for a coupla more years. Addict? Yeah, so f’n what.

My other 2 pesos (after which I’m broke): ya doesn’t want to die of a heart attack and waste a perfectly good liver, lungs, pancreas, etc. The key is to wear it all out nice, slow, pleasurably and evenly, so that, at the end, there are no regrets and the organ harvesters are left scratchin’ their heads.

I hope all Rotts will join me in the process this weekend, by enjoying goodly amounts of liquor, maybe a decent cigar or just smelling the roses, some sweets, and plenty of other good things with which God has blessed us. Pray for correction of and continue to get out the word about those evil fucks, too.

A package mockup recommendation:

Mandrake says:

GamerFromJump sez:

Mandrake, would it be possible to object to grotesqueries without sounding like a frothing maniac? … Doesn’t mean I don’t reserve some pissoffitude for Madrake “hang all the scientists” Stalin Jr. over there.

I’m amazed that others on this site aren’t equally outraged at the true holocaust of the unborn – so-called in vitro fertilization. Don’t you get it? Millions of the pre-born are essentially flushed away. Where do you think the scientists get the “embryos?” They get the pick of the litter, so to speak. But the rest are thrown away like garbage.

Every woman who makes this choice essentially agrees to the eventual murder of her children. Human life begins at conception. Any right thinking person who opposes embryonic stem cell research MUST see the hypocrisy. Lets fight to stop the holocaust at its at root – in vitro fertilization.

Cricket says:

And some of the eggs don’t take so it is back to square one for a painful procedure. This thread isn’t about what happens to the fertilized eggs re: in vitro fertilization; it is about using tissue from an ‘electively aborted fetus.’ A different scenario. Not only that, and I say this as one who would love to have had at least 10 children (I am not some bizarre octo mom; just someone who always wanted a big family and am very grateful that I have been blessed with the children I do have), to say that to someone who is desparately trying to have ONE child is thoughtless and cruel. I had a really raw comment but decided to delete it.

Mandrake says:

Cricket sez:

One child at the cost of murdering three, four or even eight more? Explain to me the difference between that choice and the choice to have someone like George Tiller murder an unborn child.

Please, share your “raw” comment. Explain the difference.

In regards to Cricket’s comment @ :

Um, I think Mandrake is being sarcastic ….

Oh and as for the millions of wasted man spew … we’re guys so the rules are somewhat different (oh man … I have to duck after saying that!!) … because, well, we’re guys 🙂

Mandrake says:

LC Sir Intellectual Conservative 5th Columnist sez:

Um, I think Mandrake is being sarcastic ….

No. I am being serious. The syllogism is quite clear. If human life begins at conception (it does!), and the intentional destruction of a human life is murder, then intentionally destroying a fertilized ovum is murder.

Anyone who participates in the process shares the guilt, no matter his or her motive.

Mandrake says:

LC Gunsniper sez:

End justifies the means?

Murder is murder. Is there any difference in killing a baby in the womb vs. in a petri dish?

Punishment must always fit the crime.

LC Roguetek says:

Mandrake,

We’re all terribly impressed, now hush, and let the grown-ups talk.

on a side note, I observe a couple of things from the article.

-one- fetus was used for this horror. Just one. they used it like a starter for sourdough bread. disgusting, to be certain, but we’re not talking an assembly line of dead babies being ground up for this snake oil. Details are key.

Now, as far as all OB-GYN’s having sold thier souls to the devil, etc,etc.

Fundie, -please-. Seriously, your retarded frothing does far more damage to your cause than you realize. if you want to achieve your goals regarding abortion, and reproductive health, I advise you to -shut up-, and find someone sane to speak for you. Seriously. You do for pro-life what Westboro Baptist Church does for cristians.

Is there any difference in killing a baby in the womb vs. in a petri dish?

Nature kills babies all of the time.

Menstruation will also occur if an egg has been fertilized but fails to implant in the uterine lining. In this case, the fertilized egg along with the endometrium will be expelled during your period.

Your beef is with intentions.

Work on your system of judgement.

I got into an argument a while ago with a lib who took the position that life didn’t begin at conception. He stated that until the baby was weaned, it was nothing more than a parasite organism….. Scariest thing about this was that he was in med school at the time.

I also remember that our first OB-Gyn stated that if our first son (born in 1986) showed any signs of defects pre-birth, we could always abort. I was stunned at the casualness and matter of fact way that he said it, I felt like he was equating killing our baby to something as trivial as tilting a pinball machine if you’re having a bad game and then inserting a quarter to start a new one. He wasn’t our doctor for the birth of our second son, neither my wife nor I cared for his attitude.

Over the years, I’ve developed a profound dislike and disgust for those who advocate using the unborn for commercial or research purposes. I don’t care if only one was used or thousands, the standard set by doing this is about as godless and soul-less as the Nazis using the skins of Jews for lampshades, and the gold in their teeth for jewelry, and their bones for fertilizer. Do we minimize the impact of it because these developing lives have not contributed anything to the world yet? and so their intrinsic value is less than those who have been around for a while?

I’ll invite some friendly fire and say that I can see Mandrake’s point here, it may have been stated with a little too much emotion….but I can see his point.

now where did I put my helmet……… :em02:

it was nothing more than a parasite organism

I’ve heard that sick argument before.

A parasite is a different and separate organism from the host for starters.

(I also see and understand Mandrake’s point. Mandrake however oversteps his bounds and presumes to play judge, jury and executioner)

I say, let DOG judge Mandrake.

Mandrake says:

LC Gunsniper sez:

Your beef is with intentions.

Work on your system of judgement.

So one woman’s intention of wanting to birth a baby trumps researchers’ intentions to cure Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s or other degenerative diseases?

LC Gunsniper quotes:

It’s called throwing a zygote. And if we accept the argument that life begins at conception, then why aren’t we fighting to save all these “thrown” babies? And please don’t respond with the argument that it is “natural” to reject an imperfect fertilized ovum. We would fight like hell to save a baby born with a natural congenital heart defect. If the zygote and the birthed baby are equal, why aren’t we demanding that medical researchers do everything they can to save these unborn babies?

Here’s another issue for debate: what if we know that a baby will be born with bilateral renal agenesis, i.e., no kidneys? This can be diagnosed in the womb and most often the baby is stillborn. However, even if the baby is born alive, the chance of survival more than a day or two after birth is zero. Do we allow the mother to terminate the pregnancy, or do we force her to carry it to term, even knowing that the baby will suffer horribly?

What if the disease isn’t diagnosed until the last trimester?

There’s no roadblock to treatment for ailments via stem cells…

Futility.

What if the disease isn’t diagnosed until the last trimester?

Those are the kind of questions that man must try to answer using his (ill-gotten) gains of knowledge.

Mandrake says:

LC Gunsniper sez:

Give it a shot. Or are you stymied by the seeming moral ambiguity? Scott Roeder suffered no such ambiguity.

Scott Roeder suffered no such ambiguity.

Fuck you.

Fuck you very much.

And especially chicken shit scott scrotum (execute the bitch by shotgun to the kneecaps) who didn’t care about any innocent people in his path.

Mandrake says:

LC Gunsniper sez:

There’s no roadblock to treatment for ailments via stem cells…

I agree. And the best stem cells for research, at least according to most researchers, are embryonic stem cells.

We may argue that adult stem cells are equally effective, but what difference does it make? The crime happens long before any researcher gets his or her hands on the cells. It happens in the fertility clinic, and women who desire to birth a baby by any means possible are complicit in the crime if they agree to fertilize more ova than they are willing to carry.

I propose a law that says only one ovum may be fertilized at a time. Yes, it costs ten to twenty thousand dollars per procedure, and there is no way to tell if the zygote is going to be one of the “good ones.” But once fertilized, it is a living human being. Who has the right to decide if it should or should not have the chance of growing into a child?

Mandrake says:

LC Gunsniper sez:

Fuck you.

Fuck you very much.

And especially chicken shit scott scrotum who didn’t care about any innocent people in his path.

Good for you.

Roeder is a psychopath.

Placental stem cells have made a huge difference already.

(The point is to argue for proven alternatives instead of acting like Mrs Carmody.)

Leave the loosening of the the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword to DOG.

Elephant Man says:

Let’s see:

On this thread we have Mandrake trying to incite a “life begins at conception” debate to derail the thread away from the fact that 3 1/2 month fetuses are being used for cosmetics.

On another thread he posts an “over the top” comment supporting FOX News. It reads like a bad SNL script attempting to satirize conservative supporters of that network.

On yet another thread he posts a comment where he “cleverly” (in his own mind) implies that Christians are just as bad as Muslims concerning acts of barbarism.

To sum up:

Putting on aires of pseudo-intellectual superiority – check

Condescension – check

Inability to see that his “act” is transparent -check

Methinks we may have a stealth moonbat on our hands.

Of course it could just be Muzzy in which case we have a blatant moonbat on our hands… :em99:

The “Mandrake” handle is the tip-off. You’d think he’d at least come up with a different sockpuppet after his “Col. Lionel Mandrake” fiasco… :em01:

I found myself feeling a great deal of emotion reading all of these posts……….and also a great sense of sadness, yet I do not know why. Reading, Brother Jaybears comment on that medical person referring to an unweaned child as essentially non-viable. I truly wish, for just ten seconds, that individual could have felt what I did after our son was born three weeks early.
    And died in front of me…….my wifes terror stricken eyes waiting for a cry that never came….
    Non viable? Not when I laid my hand on him for the single time I could do so….
    And are the elderly and those unable to look after themselves also non viable?
    Do you see the horrifying pretext?
    Non viable? Not to any parent who has to feed a baby, or change one…..or note their different cries.
    As to stem cells…….I do not believe they feel, or fear……….but where is the line drawn?
    I ask this for a simple reason…
    My wife will be going to Stanford for a bone marrow transplant Thanksgiving week…all is in play, set up and being made ready.
    They are using stem cells, created by administering large doses of cell growth stimulants to the donor, her sister, to kick start her body into producing them at massive rates, her blood to be filtered, then the cells to be given to Mary via an IV bottle.
    I suppose it may all come down to the possibility of ending one life to save another…..
    And I know, beyond any doubt, what my choice would be…….

It ain’t Muzzy (the ignorant slut) – unless he’s decided to start going through a proxy as a sockpuppet.

Elephant Man says:

Darth Venomous sez:

I don’t think Muzzy is that desperate….then again, maybe he is. :em99:

Oh well….

I was kind of looking forward to poking Muzzy with a stick “for shits and grins”. 😀

That leaves either:

A) Someone who’s trying to put the “fun” into fundamentalism.

B) Stealth moonbat.

Should make for an interesting weekend….. 😀