Do They Get Cute Little Armbands Too?

Now that Baldur von Schirach Il Douche is all set to speak to pre-K through 6th grade one week from now. “Get ’em while they’re young, as Baldur used to say. Today’s malleable little mind is tomorrow’s member of the Volkssturm.

A few highlights from the teaching materials being sent out in advance of this youth indoctrination effort (because if you think for a second that Il Douche isn’t going to use this to propagandize, then we’ve got a nice bridge in Brooklyn that we’d love to sell you.):

Teachers can build background knowledge about the President of the United States and his speech by reading books about presidents and Barack Obama

Helpful suggestions: “Rules for Radicals”, “Das Kapital” and “Mein Kampf”, just for starters.

Why is it important that we listen to the President and other elected officials, like the mayor, senators, members of congress, or the governor? Why is what they say important?

Why indeed? Why is anything they, bipedal beings who also need to shit about once a day and put their pants on one leg at a time just like everybody else, say more important than anything anybody else says? What a great opportunity to teach the young’uns that the importance of an idea, a message, is based solely on the merits of the idea itself. It matters not one little whit who the messenger is. Well, one might do well to emphasize to the kids that there’s an exception to this rule: It’s called “parents.” Anything they say is of utmost importance and must be obeyed to the letter immediately without exception, but we digress.

What is the President trying to tell me?

Given his usual eloquence, that one might be difficult to answer unless he brought TOTUS with him.

What is the President asking me to do?

Snitch on my parents? Join the Obama Jugend?

What new ideas and actions is the President challenging me to think about?

Unless those “ideas” and “actions” lie in the territory of Geography, History, Algebra and Reading and Writing as well as “doing your damned homework”, he’d do well to shut the fuck up wasting valuable time and the teachers, as far as the Heirs are concerned, would do exceedingly well to turn the TV off if he starts off on that. Or the consequences could be — ugly.

Students could discuss their responses to the following questions:

What do you think the President wants us to do?
Does the speech make you want to do anything?
Are we able to do what President Obama is asking of us?

And this is where the wheels went off the bus. People, parents, if that does not creep you out, then we seriously doubt that we can ever find anything that will because that, dear friends, is pulled straight out of history books and I’m seeing newsreels in black and white rolling before my mind’s eye right now.

Oh yes. “What does Der Führer want me to do?” “How can I help our glorious Leader, Germany’s the United States’ salvation?”

Jugears and his fascist administration needs to start toning the 30s shit down, and they need to start right about fucking now.

Or else.

And we mean it.

Thatisall.

Deathknyte says:

I am sure his speech would be better in the original German.

Ruthlessma says:

I’m ready for an “Obamanectomy”…..right out the ol’ schphincter!

But, will Obama’s Minitrue do a Christmas special?? … with Keith Olbermann hosting it?

LC Trooper THX1138, Imperial Gadget Geek says:

No, but he will do a Winter Solstice special. Don’t want other nations thinking we’re, ya know, Christian and all. :em98:

LC Guy S says:

After looking around a bit, ya’ll might want to know, his speech is also for the 7-12th graders as well. And based on the info there, it appears he is going to do the “education is important and you all should apply yourselves theme.

Having said that, based on his past performance over the last eight months or so, I would not be at all surprised to find he goes well beyond that. But the initial bits and pieces don’t … well, let’s just say he isn’t showing his compete hand quite yet. I don’t trust this snake oil salesman as far as I can throw him, and having read what is out there so far, sends red flags up all over the place.

Perhaps because he is in such dire need of some sort of a “successful” program or action, he is attempting to become “Uncle ‘Bam” to all the school kiddies out there. (Or is that too racist a thought?) Given his track record so far, my high schooler will most likely be home that day.

You know Misha, normally I am a bit skeptic whenever comparisons are made between today’s people and forms of society on the one hand and Hitler and the 3rd Reich on the other hand. It’s been ingrained in me and mine from early childhood. Probably to do with the perceived uniqueness of fascist evil in Germany.

But this shit is starting to really sound scarily like the talk of teachers in the 30ies who tried to get their students to join the Hitlerjugend. Definitely scary.

Cannon Fodder says:

Obama needs to keep ANY speech at schools related to education ONLY! Anything beyond that belongs in a political forum like a “Town Hall” meeting. The parents of the kids in question should “boycott” the school on the day he is expected to give his speech to their children. They should also go to their school board and protest the waste of time and resources that will be used to “prepare” the kids for his visit. I agree that this is a form of indoctrination. Hell, Berkeley, CA students prove it is easy enough to do that AFTER they graduate from high school. I think that sort of thing should be confined to political science classes in college and nowhere else!

I am so farkin’ glad none of mine are school age these days!

LC Old Dog says:

Dear Leader must listen to the Won! Are you so dense that you do not understand!

/Good G-d the sarc tag should not be needed.

LC Wil, S.C.E. says:

Funny you should mention this, as I started discussing this with my youngest (entering 4th grade) when it was announced a couple of days ago. Being as the teacher she has drawn would make Michelle-my-belle sound like Ann Coulter, I’m expecting a nasty gram printed on asbestos to accompany her home that afternoon.

Possible answers we have memorized together:

What is the President trying to tell me?
    – – That he is a lying piece of socialist filth, not fit to wipe the shoes of a real President like Ronald Reagan?
    – – That he doesn’t trust me to think for myself?
    – – That he really believes that if you wish hard enough, Tinkerbell will live!

What is the President asking me to do?
    – – Turn informer for the man?
    – – Turn the future of the world over to lying Usless Nitwits who can’t make a ham sandwich without help from the United States?
    – – Trust someone I wouldn’t buy a used car from?

What new ideas and actions is the President challenging me to think about?
    – – I’m sorry, socialism, facsism and communism are all OLD ideas. Odumbo isn’t trying any new ones, at all!
    – – That when you favor one group because of skin color, that’s racism, but when you favor another group because of skin color, that’s a good thing. We just have to remember the rules. Which will no doubt change day to day, but our all knowing, all seeing masters will tell us when they change.

What do you think the President wants us to do?
    – – Become little socialist robots like him!

Does the speech make you want to do anything?
    – – Puke?

Are we able to do what President Obama is asking of us?
    – – Not with a straight face!

Above all, LAUGH during his speach.

——————————–

Now, any of you who like stirring the pot (I’m shocked, SHOCKED that anyone at the Rott would do such a thing!) as much as I are free to use any of the above. Remember, don’t inject any actual profanity into your tirades to the little gems.

Look at it as a teaching opportunity . . .

Crustyrusty says:

LC Panzermann sez:

Panzermann,

This shit’s BEEN sounding scary for DECADES; those of us who have been sounding the alarm this whole time have been dismissed as nutjobs, the whole time being drowned out by the cries of Bush=Hitler….

Patriot-Dad says:

THANK YOU!!

lc purple raider says:

Just another reason why Raider Nation is homeschooling its young.

harleycowboy says:

Panzerman, Crustyrusty
    You’re right. This has been going on for decades. Think back to the early 50’s and who was president. Then think about how the college kids acted. Next president was a product of the late 40’s. How did the kids act in his day?

Now move on to the 60’s, then 70’s which is now where the college kids come into play on the world stage. What was the big whoopie-do then? Frat beer parties gave us Clinton and Bush.
    Then the revolutionaries became pop culture icons and guess who’s the president now?

I think they tried to pull it off one generation too soon. The next generation of voters (if they even bother to vote) will be blindly led down the path of doom having been spoon fed revisionists history and enviro pseudo science.

I’m hoping that enough of us are left to start a change back to way it was intended by the founding fathers.

It won’t be long before England will be totally lost. They are almost to the point of no return now. Europe will take a little longer.

Well I don’t know what everyone is getting so wound up about. Every President has done this….

They haven’t? Not even Bush/Cheney/Palin/Halliburton?

Then I’m sure that the Liberals are having screaming fits about our children being forced to listen to this shit… :em72:

Time for a great big old steaming helping of STFU from the parents. :em12:

and don’t forget to warn your children to be careful about posting personal info on facebook and other sites. in addition to run of the mill perverts we will soon have the White House trolling our comments.

In regards to LC Wil, S.C.E.’s comment @ :

I agree with your approach… Im making it easy on my son….. his reply to any “What do you think the President”……..

“I dont know, my Dad told me not to listen to racist socialists that hang around with terrorists”…..

Im thinking that will move the discussion away from him pretty quick. And I double DOG dare em to say a word to him. :em96:

harleycowboy says:

I seem to recall seeing a movie based upon an experiment at a Cal. school. A teacher got his students to join a group that studied harder, dressed with little distinctive ornaments and they only socialized with each other. The Org. head would send plans to the group with inspirational speeches. Got the kids to believing they were better than the “inferiors”. Turns out that it was an experiment to show how easy it was to be duped into facism.

So here we go for real this time.

Lady H says:

I don’t know what my son’s school is doing, we do live in South Carolina, ya know. 🙂

He won’t be in school anyways, we will be in Florida visiting family so he will miss it anyways. (otherwise, I would tell the teacher he would be skipping out on it.)

AyUaxe says:

I do think they’ll get cute armbands–or at least tee shirts. Too bad my older son is already away from this crap in college–he’s a free thinker and a smart one at that–he’d be tearing some libtards figurative “new ones.” My younger son is in the age range and will probably get the full treatment–he works with wit–the libtards will be laughing as he tears their “new ones.” Sadly, I don’t expect any real questioning or analysis in our public schools socialist indoctrination centers. Specifically objecting to the event and the tyrannical lesson plan is a good start, if you’ve got to suffer with the “public option.”

The real creep-factor comes on Page 2.

Extension of the Speech: Teachers can extend learning by having students

Create posters of their goals. Posters could be formatted in quadrants or puzzle pieces or trails marked with the labels: personal, academic, community, country. Each area could be labeled with three steps for achieving goals in those areas. It might make sense to focus on personal and academic so community and country goals come more readily.

Write letters to themselves about what they can do to help the president. These would be collected and redistributed at an appropriate later date by the teacher to make students accountable to their goals. (Red Alert! Extreme Creep Factor)

Write goals on colored index cards or precut designs to post around the classroom.

Interview and share about their goals with one another to create a supportive community.

Participate in School wide incentive programs or contests for students who achieve their goals.

Write about their goals in a variety of genres, i.e. poems, songs, personal essays.

Create artistic projects based on the themes of their goals.

Graph student progress toward goals.

(emphasis mine)
    Now if that isn’t a full–blown propaganda campaign, then I never saw one. It even includes self indoctrination to be reinforced forced by the teacher later.

Marine to Rep. Brian Baird:
    “Keep your hands off my kids!”

In the spirit of LC Wil’s comment at # 9, let’s have a little contest of fisking the talking points.

What is the President trying to tell me?
    To be a good little robot.

What is the President asking me to do?
    Believe his hooie.

What new ideas and actions is the President challenging me to think about?
    Nothing new about selling hooie.

What specific job is he asking me to do?
    Um, betray America?

Is he asking anything of anyone else? Teachers? Principals? Parents? The American people?
    Be “good Germans”.

What do you think the President wants us to do?
    Buy his hooie?

Does the speech make you want to do anything?
    Throw a rock at the monitor.

Are we able to do what President Obama is asking of us?
    Not if we think about it.

What would you like to tell the President?
    Um, “Kiss off?”

Just one more time that I’m happy the little fuckers have graduated high school. Although Obummer is welcome to try his indoctrination on the 19-year-old boy. Good luck, and Godspeed. The cops and threats of jail time have done absolutely shit to change his daily behavior.

Cheryl says:

The comments here are so good I can’t think of anything to add, except that as far as I am concerned, forcing school-children to listen to political propaganda is equivalent to child molestation. I agree with Cannon Fodder @7.

One thing though: It’s entirely possible that children who are kept home on Sept. 8 might be subject to verbal harrassment by the teachers and school admin. when they return. The parents should send a note along explaining that they thought their kids were showing symptoms of Swine Flu and they were being cautious. But thank goodness no Swine Flu. The children were SO VERY disappointed at not being able to take part in the Obama Fest, but better safe than sorry. /NOT/

LC Aggie Sith, a goddess, only different.... says:

In regards to harleycowboy’s comment @ 17:

I remember this movie very well! It was called “The Wave”, and it was shown as an ABC Afterschool Special. The film was based on a book by Todd Strasser, who based it on an experiment called “Third Wave” by high school teacher Ron Jones in Palo Alto, CA, back in 1969.

“Strength through discipline. Strength through community. Strength through action!” That was their motto. Sound familiar?

The wave was chosen as the symbol because it is always changing and always constant. This film was remade in 2008 in Germany with one glaring change: the end, when teacher Ben Ross exposes the “national leader” as Adolph Hitler, the German version instead has the teacher make a speech. No picture of Hitler is shown at all.

LC Ranger 6, Imperial Wielder of The Rove says:

And THAT would start a war that my daughter’s publik skool would not survive.

I am well known at my daughter’s high school and I don’t believe there are any teachers or staff that would be foolish enough to do something like this.

LC Aggie Sith, a goddess, only different.... says:

In regards to anonymous hourly worker’s comment @23 :

Dang your hide!!!! I just spewed coffee all over myself!!!!

harleycowboy says:

In regards to LC Aggie Sith, a goddess, only different….’s comment @ :
    Thanks. I couldn’t remember the name of the movie but it would be good to show it again on national tv. Very apripos.

DaToad says:

Does the JEMNIC go to bed every night asking, WWHD next?

anonymous hourly worker sez:

Amen, Brother!

If I had any still in school the indoctrination camps I would be keeping them home on Obutthole day. My wife called me this morning and told me that she saw someone on Fox News advocating the “National Keep Your Child At Home Day” idea. Good on ya, Fox.

And last, will the pastors’ Steven Anderson and Wiley Drake prays be answered? Pray on gentlemen, pray on.

harleycowboy says:

L.C. Aggie Sith
    That wave symbol sure does sound like one that’s presently being used. Think there’s a coincidence?

Ah, Aggie – as soon as talk started about “Obama speaking to school children” – ‘The Wave’ was my very first thought!

– MuscleDaddy

Go to class with your kid that day. Ask to sit with your kid during this speech. Help the teacher properly interpret Obama’s grand speech.

See if the school panics and tries to separate you from your kid.

Be sure to make videos of this and post them to the internet.

( be sure to apologize to your kid for embarrassing the snot out of him by being there with him, explain that it wasn’t anything he was doing that caused this )

xiphos says:

This from a friend:
    As a former teacher, I am appalled at the way our Children and the Educational System is being channeled into the Obamunistic political control of not only our Financial, Business, and Health Care System, but now the educational system.

I would strongly urge parents to make a point of physically accompanying their children to schools on that day and listening to what is being asked of their child. I am not promoting disrupting or engaging teachers or staff in a classroom with their children present; but recording any way possible and later bringing their child down (debriefing the child), and engaging in a non threatening way to discuss the child’s feelings.

As noted earlier, the children will be asked to write responses as indicated earlier. These writing projects will be monitored by the teachers (not all of them will agree with what is being done’ but any resistance will be met with fierce professional consequences), I know what can happen in a school system and how the filtering takes place.

If you are reading this and thinking that the direction I’m headed with this response is an over-reaction to such a positive and well meaning President and the nice teachers; believe me, this is just a step in a long process that has been going on for many years starting somewhere around “No Child Left Behind”.

Our Constitution and the Freedom we believe in which has made us what we are as a giving, protective, generous nation of free thinking independent citizens in the ongoing war against tyranny and oppression.

It’s time to stand-up America! What Halloween mask will your child be “encouraged” to wear? What new wrinkle will there be to Christmas. Oh, and by the way, in some of our schools we provide a special place for children from an Eastern religion to pray; but mentioning the Christians, or any prayer in a classroom is strictly forbidden.

OK, I’m done for now. Let’s Stand UP America!

LC Guy S says:

Kristopher,
    That is probably the best idea, for it accomplishes a number of things (all good).

1. The school and or teachers are directly monitored by the parents, hopefully preventing them from dishing out little if any propaganda from Teh Won and his minions.

2. They (the parents) are able to provide an immediate counter point to anything spewed forth from Teh Won’s pie hole, which otherwise would have gone unchallenged.

3. Those genetic hostages, whose parents are present, may be uncomfortable in the short term, but in the long term hopefully will be all the better for having folks who have taken the time to directly interact, thus more likely to become better adults when they grow up.

It should also be noted. Many schools have “rules” in place about videos and or filming while in school. If you are going to do that, it had better be a hidden camera/recording device.

Tallulah says:

Folks, it doesn’t matter WHAT he says. Axelrod & Co. are HOPING you’ll get distracted by that. And judging by these comments so far, it’s working.

This is all about BRANDING. :em12:

I’ve worked in advertising (for my sins), and this is a classic strategy. You put the Product (in this case, Big Brother ‘Bama) on display in a flattering, disinterested context, talking about stuff that Everyone will have to agree with (study hard, do right), and he partakes of some of that glow.

In the minds of our children.

And we have NO SAY about it, because the Department of Education (ja wohl, baby!) DICTATES that our children in public school MUST hear Big Brother Bama’s campaign spot. So the indoctrination begins. But remember, this kind of thing is all about branding.

It’s a very simple trick, once you see through it. And their defense against any objection to this kind of propaganda is ALWAYS the same: they will claim you’re attacking the Good Thing that their Product is trying to associate himself with. In this case, that “kids should work hard in school.”

THIS IS WHAT THEY ALWAYS DO, people. And it WORKS. How else have they managed to paint the freedom-loving patriotic citizens of this country as mean-spirited fascists?

Eyes on target! don’t let them distract you. It’s an infomercial, paid for by us taxpayers, to buff the image of this creep to a high gloss and set him before OUR CHILDREN as the Big Brother everyone longs for. It has bugger-all to do with school performance. (If they were really interested in that, they’d support school vouchers and quit harassing home-schoolers.)

They’re hoping you’ll get distracted by arguments about schooling, and let the Creep address the kids by default.

Tallulah says:

No Obama Infomercials on the Citizens’ Dime!!!

Tallulah says:

In regards to LC Ranger 6, Imperial Wielder of The Rove’s comment @ 26:

Sure they would, Ranger. They can make your kid’s life a living hell by subtly ostracizing her. What, realistically, can you do about that? I sympathize, but they force us to make some extremely tough choices: fight the whole school, with most of the lumpen against you or standing sullenly/timidly to one side, OR take your daughter out and spend a fortune on a private school. Or you or your spouse could ramp up and home-school her (she’ll miss her friends, though).

This is how they work it. They make open resistance to their program so difficult that almost no one does more than grumble. The cards they force on you are two:

A. Going along
    B. Armageddon

Most folks (99.99%) choose A.

The Left are clever, in an evil sort of way.

Our only hope is to band together with other patriotic parents to PUSH BACK as a group.

LC Ogrrre says:

What is the President trying to tell me?
    To be a good little robot.
    We have a duty to support parasites.
    Hard work will be severely punished.

What is the President asking me to do?
    Believe his hooie.
    Snitch out my parents or anyone who thinks different from Dear Leader.
    Give up all of my freedoms and Dear Leader will take care of me for the rest of my life.

What new ideas and actions is the President challenging me to think about?
    Nothing new about selling hooie.
    I’ve never thought about joining the armed resistance before.
    After looking at what Dear Leader has said and done, and comparing it with what President Reagan said and did, I am thinking that Conservatism and Capitalism are the way to go.

What specific job is he asking me to do?
    Um, betray America?
    Betray my parents.
    Betray my family.
    Betray my Church.
    Ignore history.
    Ignore human tendancies.

Be “good Germans”.
    Indoctrinate the young so they, too, will be “good Germans”.

What do you think the President wants us to do?
    Buy his hooie?
    Stop thinking, just obey Dear Leader.

Does the speech make you want to do anything?
    Throw a rock at the monitor.
    Puke.

Are we able to do what President Obama is asking of us?
    Not if we think about it.
    Only if we have the self-esteem, independence, and will of a lapdog

What would you like to tell the President?
    Um, “Kiss off?”
    Resign your office you oath breaking s.o.b.!
    Show us your original birth certificate.
    Show us your college transcripts.
    Show us your college financial aid applications.

C’mon guys, this is fun!

Tallulah says:

It doesn’t matter what he says, people. Believe me, it’ll be Mom, Pop, Apple Pie, and Baseball all the way. Seemingly innocuous, innocent, even public-spirited.

And all you “MEANIE CONSERVATIVES!” who are opposed to the above, will have been tricked into charging the wrong target — the message.

When you should be charging the MESSENGER. “Fix the target; freeze him; personalize him; destroy!”

Their filthy Rules. But effective.

Remember: What matters is THAT he says it, to ALL the CHILDREN IN THE COUNTRY. That he’s establishing a precedent of forced indoctrination of our kids in our schools. This is EXACTLY what Castro, Stalin, Hitler, Kim Jong Il, and all the other dictators have done for nearly a century: they have their faces shoved in front of the kids, spouting happy-pappy platitudes, and making anyone who opposes them look like a BIG MEANIE.

Jeehootus. We need Lee Atwater back again. But remember how the Leftist swine went after him, too? They destroyed him personally. Do you see anyone on our side giving The Treatment to Axelrod? I don’t.

ED.gov
    Has Secretary of Education Arne Duncan’s letter to school principals.

The article headline says it all:

LEAD & MANAGE MY SCHOOL
    Letter From Secretary Arne Duncan to School Principals

They show their hand right there. “Lead and manage my school”. Flare’s up!! Charlie’s in the wire!!

PDF’s of the “Classroom Activities”
    Grade Pre-K to 6

Grade 7-12

LC Aggie Sith, a goddess, only different.... says:

In regards to LC PrimEviL’s comment @ 40:

Meanwhile, Patti Kinney, a former teacher and middle school principal with 33 years of teaching experience, said she found nothing wrong with the lesson plans.

“They’re designed as a menu, so it doesn’t mean you have to do everything,” said Kinney, associate director for middle level services at the National Association of Secondary School Principals. “You have to pick and choose which will work best for your class.

Uh, why the fuck do they HAVE to do ANYTHING??? If this is just a motivational speech encouraging kids to study and stay in school, why the homework and classwork???

[Neal] McCluskey also noted that the lesson plans for young students contain suggestions to write letters to themselves on how they can help the president, but that suggestion is not in the lesson plan for middle and high schoolers — perhaps due to the likelihood of increased political ties at that age.

“You don’t want to see this coming from the president,” McCluskey said. “You don’t want to see this coming from the federal government.”

This Obama Drink-the-Koolaid-Thon reminds me of this quote:

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future. — Adolph Hitler

In regards to LC TerribleTroy, Imperial Centurion’s comment @ 16 :

I want to hear DOG’s insightful answers to the Official Questions.

Before long they will be holding mandatory sessions for adults in all neighborhoods. As soon as they get little Pavlik Morozov trained. This is sure starting to seem like Petrograd, 1918.

In regards to LC PrimEviL’s comment @ 20:

This is starting to sound not quite so much like Stalin …. and a whole hell of a lot more like Mao and Pol Pot. Just wait for them to set up summer camps for Zerokids. :em96:

In regards to LC PrimEviL’s comment @ 41:

Broken Arrow!! We are retreating to the TOC. I call in a strike on my coordinates. I repeat, I want nape on my coordinates. :em95:

Sith…remember ‘The Wave” was “Based on the real experience of a high school class in Palo Alto, California in April 1969.”

Thank God all my kids are of the four legged type!!!

LC Rurik sez:

I want to hear DOG’s insightful answers to the Official Questions.

If I show DOG those questions Im going to get another tasking order, Im already waaaaaayyyyy behind in mission completion.

Im trying to keep DOG cool for the next few days….Im out of meds and wont get more til Friday making it very difficult to block his evul thoughts….

In regards to LC Rurik’s comment @ :

Dale Dyer in the end battle scene from Platoon

“Put it on my Pos……. I say again, PUT IT ON MY POS….. (Mutters to himself… the lil fuckers are running all over the place) Last transmission as he backs into his fighting hole…..Keep em in thier holes ……..(mutters again….lovely fuckin war we got here)….

LC Aggie Sith, a goddess, only different.... says:

In regards to LC Draco’s comment @ 46:

Of course I remember, Draco, and said so at Comment #25 😛

Just how many martinis have you had???

YGBSM says:

I for one am outraged at the comparisons made of the upcoming presidential address to the Nazi indoctrination of children. I mean, c’mon folks, the Nazis actually bypassed parents to speak directly to the children! Countered what the parents taught them ! Turned them in to little facist stooges! Would Nostro II Duce Our President ever do something like that? Of course not!

My goodness, read what Adolf Hitler, a real totalitarian, spoke to his country’s children:

While the older generation could still waver, the younger generation has pledged itself to us and is ours, body and soul!”

Yeah, like Our Geliebter Fuehr… Beloved President would even think such a thing!

Still not convinced? Well how about this from Baldur von Schirach, the leader of the Hitler Youth:

“At your command, my Führer, stands here a youth — a youth that does not know class and caste. Behind you, follows the young generation of our people. Because you are the greatest example of unselfishness in this nation, this young generation wants to be unselfish too. Because you embody the concept of fidelity for us, we want to be faithful too.”

No one thinks like that anymore – especially in our country!

And you know what else? Though he was a Nazi, Baldur von Schirach’s mother was American! He loved to mention that fact to deflect blame for his actions and to endear him to the American people. He downplayed his foreign father, but used his American mom to show he’s just like us. Ha! What a loser! Can you imagine an American politician ever doing something like that?

There is nothing to fear from the upcoming brainwa…speech of Nuestro Caudillo Our President.
    We must never forget to trust Unserer Our President ! He Will. Tell. Us. What. To. Do. has only our best interests at heart.

Immer! Always!