Just wondering about stuff… 9/11

conspiracy
I hope everyone had a good and safe Independence Day.

I’m enjoying my Sunday on the back deck, drinking Crown and listening to some old classic rock.

Oh and much to the chagrin of my lovely, beautiful, wonderful, caring, forgiving wife I am the proud owner of a motorcycle.

It’s a beast, old 1982 Kawasaki KZ1100 cruising bike. Have not been on a motorcycle in 20 years, but could not resist.
Been enjoying just simply riding around the neighborhood for now. Will use it for trips to and from work and rides on the back roads here in Northeast Kansas.
I have a whopping five minute commute through some nice neighborhoods to work.
Love living in Lawrence.
So it has been an interesting weekend.

But seriously now folks, I need the Rott Empire’s help here.

As I am dozing off relaxing at a friends home (many may know John Donavan from Castle Arrghhh).
I’m enjoying cool day on the deck as the folks fire some guns, I shoot for a bit too.

While we take a break I listen to my daughter-in-law and young friend talk about 9/11.

Long story short basically this young man STILL believes that the government did it and also says that there are “mountains” of evidence supporting this claim.

Now I will say I had a few drinks and was relaxed, eyes closed, and what I heard likely was complete bullshit all verbal diarrhea designed to arouse my usual response that I have towards folks who talk crazy shit due to having been deprived of brain cells due to excess alcohol or drug consumption or those who have little or no common sense.

Little background, former Air Force and former professional eavesdropper overseas.
Had one of the highest security clearances you can obtain. So I’m not ignorant of government “secrecy” So unless things have changes precipitously I not only doubt that the government could pull off such an act, I always consider basic human nature. To pull off such an endeavor would require a lot of folks keeping their fucken mouths shut. NOW MANY YEARS LATER!
But this is not about my opinion on 9/11 or any thoughtful analysis. My question to you folks is
how do you address folks who STILL believe that 9/11 was some government conspiracy?
I need to scan this blogs archives to see if there were prior discussion here but if someone here has a website link, information they have read other than the obvious stuff (Popular Mechanics article) how do you engage in a conversation with an individual with such beliefs…. OR DO YOU?

I’m thinking maybe they were trying to screw with me so this could all be a big joke on me.

However I once had a conversation with an individual on global warming and as she was delivering to me some left wing propaganda on the issue I proceeded to ask her a simple question.
I asked her if she had ever flown on an airplane and she indicated that she did. I then asked her to imagine as she looked out the window of an aircraft looking over the landscape that every single barbecue grill in the country were roasting some sort of dead flesh all at the same time. (we were grilling steaks at the time) I asked how much does that contribute to global warming? She went on and on about the dangers of various emissions from car, boats, lawn mowers and backyard grills all shit you likely would read on the Daily Kos or something and I just smiled and was thinking am I on some Candid Camera show or what?

I then asked, if she was aware of the recent volcano (this was awhile ago and at the time there was a big eruption that was in the news) I then said to her “do you realize that if what you said were true then we should die any day now” she replied why? Because that one volcano will spew out more crap in a single eruption than all the barbecue grills in the world combined trillions of times over.

She gave me this perplexed look and pondered for awhile and finally said “well, hmmm.”

Now folks I’m no scientist, I may have heard that from somewhere I don’t know but without concrete evidence of that fact I would say it is closer to the truth than not.
Now I think I’m a pretty smart dude but if there were a ranking for smartness I’d be in the upper middle somewhere. However when it comes to common fucken sense I’d bet a case of beer that I’d be in the top 1 percent.

What leaves some folks seriously deficient of common sense? But don’t answer that!

This is about 9/11, government conspiracy. What do you folks say (if anything) to someone who still holds these beliefs?
I deleted my old blog so my library of links and info are gone. I would like to get a collection of good material and create a blog category and post on my site.

So the next time I hear 9/11 government conspiracy rhetoric I can say “read this.”

However as many of you know no amount of evidence or fact can separate a stubborn man or woman from their opinions or beliefs and lack of common sense is almost always the culprit.

Info Wars, I know, & I am telling everyone about you !

OMFGonads!
    We’re DOOMED! DOOMED I SAY!

Well, it’s not a fartwa, but it’ll keep the dust from settling.

Terry Conspiracy sez:

In regards to LC Cheapshot911, Dept. of Redneck Tech’s comment @ :
    That comment may well be far more prophetic than you imagined it could be. Just ask any of the prisoners on the 17 known CIA prison ships, or any of the 26,000+ prisoners currently being held in the Extraordinary Rendition program.

bwahahahahaha!! Who is this idiot and why was I not warned? I laughed so hard, I spilled my wine. You motherfuckers will pay for the motherfucker to clean the keyboard.

Terry, baby… You seem a little confused, moyo solnishko... In the same (stinky) breath, you seem to believe that our gubmint is uber-stoopid, yet, capable of pulling off some amazing conspiracies… Look, douche-gargler, it can be either/or, not BOTH. So, please, come up with something you can stick to. As to InfoWars? I love that site! Absolutely fantastic comedy! BTW, idiot… I OWN a helicopter. It is black. I fly it when fuel is cheap. Your Mom calls me when she needs me to drop her man off on her roof, for special effects. Also, we have cameras in your bidet. :em01:

There once was a kid named Terry
    No ho’ could e’er pop his cherry
    a man named Rover told terry “Bend over”
    And he blasted that ass, oh so hairy.

Lady H says:

In regards to Princess Natasha, Decadent Delicious Deviant’s comment @ :

:em99: :em01:

Just like the old days….missed you too, Elephant Man, and welcome back to the Rott!!!

Wreckerboy sez:

So I see that Terry has no idea of blacksmithing. Have you Terry set a office chair on fire?? Son you are really pissing me off. I lost on that day some of the greatest friends that a man could have. I got to share drinks with such people as Rick Rescolera. Ex-navy Seal. And Veitnam vet. Terry all in all fuck you. You leftard asswipe. If I ever run into you I will fuck you up. And I will have no regrets.

When you blow Wreckerboy, you better expect blowback.

Jessie Ventura is the Ex-navy Seal I would ask you to use as a guide through this, if you think you can handle the truth that is. He will not disagree with me. He has done the same personal research I have & will tell you what I have told you.

If you can’t handle the Truth, then take the blue pill & go back to your low voltage dream pod, it is clearly past your bed time again little man.

You have demonstrated that you loose your cool, even under minimal pressure Wreckerboy. Stand down & leave this debate to your betters.

Princess Natasha, Decadent Delicious Deviant sez:

Terry Conspiracy sez:
    In regards to LC Cheapshot911, Dept. of Redneck Tech’s comment @ :

This is not bull, just because it is not reported on Fox does not mean that it is not happening. The FACT is, that the best news stories are often reported only once. Our information is filtered, but your own internet research can allow you to prove me wrong, or force you to deal with FACTS that contradict the MSM message.

Sorry about the wine Princess, but I am happy to hear that I have what it takes to get your attention. Now, check my FACTS & prove me wrong !

You’ve got to admit, this Terry is fascinating. There really ARE people like that!
    And, hmmm, just maybe… :em02: Or would that be :em95:

..Gratefully.

I didn’t get my edumakashin in metal shaping, wielding, molding, yada, from any news agency. ‘Got it on the job
    I didn’t get my opinion of what makes buildings stand or fall from any news agency. ‘Got it on the job.

You’ve ONLY made pronouncements phrased to fly in the face of natural physics, more than a few self-indicting.

I see nothing that shows that you have any more than a buzzword relationship with the facts, and obviously no real experience/familiarity in the fields you lecture.
    Heh, ‘never SAW a tower with load bearing walls..
    They’re just not built that way.

Psst:
    Fox=strawman
    Conspiracy buff=can’t connect loose ends,flagellates self with them.

Terry Conspiracy sez:

The Truth is not for everyone, because not everyone can handle the truth,

thats why people invent conspiracy myths, they can’t handle the simple truth.
    the planes hit the towers. the fireballs while impressive involved very small amounts of fuel vaporised in the engines when they smashed into the building. kerosene does not explode unless vaporised in a very hot environment. it does not burn rapidly when ignited (ask any arsonist why kerosene is fuel of choice) look at footage of any jet crash, the fire will last for much more than a few minutes.
    when the airplane hit the tower it shattered windows above and below the impact creating a chimney effect that fed fresh air into the fire acting like the bellows on a forge increasing the heat of the fire. if nano thermite actually existed it could not be detected without an electron scanning microscope because the residue would be no different than any other burnt metal residue.
    having worked with blast furnaces i can tell you for a fact that no-one saw melted metal in the rubble weeks after because you cannot get that close to a large body of molten metal without special protection. a compressed pile of fuel (furniture, decorations, walls, bodies) can smolder for weeks and have glowing hotspots.

WayneB says:

The floor plans for these buildings were “open”. There were no beams or load bearing walls at all. The floors were 100% corrugated steel topped with 4 inches of leveling concrete. Not only did they not find any slabs of concrete, or drywall, or desks in the “pile”, they did not find very much of the corrugated steel from the flooring either.

HAHA! Every time I see this it kills me!

Get 3 cinderblocks and carry them up to your roof (or anywhere that you can get at least a 10 foot drop). Tape the cinderblocks together in a stack and throw them off the roof (or whatever). Go down and see how many pieces there are. Now remember that the Twin Towers weighed 400,000 TONS. There would be no floors left even recognizable, let alone intact, due to the force of the concussion when they struck the ground. Not to mention that they would begin the pulverization process as they struck each successive floor on the way down.

WayneB says:

Another couple of things: Watch the videos. The tops of the towers tilt fairly significantly before they fall.

Some people say, “The buildings fell at free-fall speed”. Nope. Again, watch the videos. The debris blown out the sides clearly falls faster than the building itself.

Now, watch any building demolition video. The collapse starts at the BOTTOM. The towers collapsed starting at the points of impact. Are you actually going to claim that not only did they set demolition charges high in the towers (and only there), but the pilots actually knew where they were and were able to hit those targets? AND the charges sat through the fire and did not go off during that time?

WayneB says:

Oh, yeah, and, “Nano-Thermite” MY ASS.

Thermite is Thermite. There are different formulations of it, to give different burn rates (we used a form at the foundry where I worked several years ago to keep risers hot while the rest of the casting cooled), but the only thing that could be labeled “Nano” would imply that the particles were ground to microscopic size. There would be no reason to do this, except if you wanted to approach high explosive qualities, not “corrosive”. Also, due to the composition of Thermite, there will be traces of it in a high-temperature fire in a building, because the steel will oxidize from the heat, and any aluminum nearby will then steal the oxygen from the iron, and iron oxide and aluminum is what Thermite IS.

WayneB sez:

HAHA! Every time I see this it kills me!

10 feet is all you get to drop, each floor of collapse should have come into the solid resistance of the undamaged floor below. Each floor was designed to hold up 10X the weight of all the floors above it.

A natural pancake collapse would happen at a rate of about one floor per second. The WTC tower collapse
    had a consistent speed of closer to 10 floors per second. There was no resistance at all from the solid undamaged building mass that you set at 400,000 tons.

When you see the 20 degree tilt on WTC tower 1 at the start of the collapse, you have to understand that the collapse weight was not consistent & should have fallen away from the base of the tower.

If you pass a chainsaw through the base of a tree, does it crush the trunk under it ? No.

If the chainsaw cut angle has a 20 degree tilt, will it balance on the trunk ? No.

Have you seen the original news footage of the collapse of WTC 7 ? No ? The reason you have not seen it fall, is that the MSM has never shown the dramatic collapse of this 47 story building into it’s own footprint in 6.5 seconds since that day of live broadcast. (can you say CONSPIRACY ?)

The MSM is complicit in the cover up, for the real perpetrators of the 9/11 crimes.

Wayne B sez:

Oh, yeah, and, “Nano-Thermite” MY ASS.

Good for you Wayne B, The nano thermite that was found in the WTC dust was of the finest quality, the particles are 1,000 times smaller than the thickness of a human hair. This has the effect of amplifying the heat & explosive powers of traditional thermate. Do a You Tube or Google search for nano thermite, you have the background to understand what the scientists have found. The scientific PROOF is out there, do you dare to look at it ?

Do the research. Prove me wrong ! I will stand corrected if you do.

In regards to Terry Conspiracy’s rants :

one more link for you……mostly regarding thermite

In regards to WayneB’s comment @ :
    Review the original footage Wayne, the concrete is dust before it hits the ground. It drifted inches thick right across the city. & the mystery of the missing corrugated steel from the “pile” still stands. That stuff vanished in the process of turning the concrete into dust. It was not in the “pile”. Where did the corrugated steel floor panels go ? How did the concrete turn to dust before impact ?

I am not saying I have all the answers, but the questions are valid, & we all deserve to know the Truth.

Once the columns begin to twist or tweak,, even a little, the vertical strength
    is forfeit.

Natural? As in,, free range?

The WTC tower collapse

Gravity, pulverization, some columns collapsing while others remain rigid until more weight arrives,, time looks about right to me,, got stat’s otherwise, or just speculation spackle?

Only if the incision was perfect, and the columns all sheared at once.

Trees have an entirely different system, trust me on this. This tree exercise is moot, cannot represent failing or falling architecture.

Them loose ends ‘just givvin’ you hay’ell eh?
    ‘Seems you’re the one locked into news agencies,, there’s lots and lots of other video n’ photo angles alll over the net.
    After seen’ so many, there’s just not much mystery about who hit what and where, then what happened afterwards.
    Now, if you’ve got some traces of these nano boom chemicals, I’d like to see em’,,,but not too close.

:em01: :em01: :em01: Y’mean,, PROTECT DUBYA? :em99: :em95:

I got some cards here, a couple of my show-biz buds could use some of your material in their comedy gigs.
    Call em’, M’kay?

In regards to Terry Conspiracy’s rants :
    one more link for you……mostly regarding thermite

The info you have on that sight was put together as a rebuttal to Prof. S. Jones discovery of the chemical signature of thermite in the WTC debris 3 years ago.

The scientific examination of WTC dust has continued. The PROOF of actual nano thermite particles in the dust is a more recent discovery that was published by a international scientific team of researchers earlier this year.

Do your own research, the MSM will not help you stay up to date on this subject. Keep in mind that almost 1,000 of the 3,000 people to die on 9/11 were not Americans. This is an international incident that can present evidence in international courts. That day will soon come, if America fails to properly investigate.

If America fails to investigate, it will loose international credibility. If you fail to investigate personally, you will loose personal credibility.

Think about it !

If America fails to investigate, it will loose international credibility.

I believe vice versa:

Chasing sci-fi shadows is no indication of intelligence, but it sells beer.

WayneB says:

That’s drivel. Part of the reason it was able to fall was the engineering compromises the designer had to make to get the building that tall. It had about a 2X safety factor, IF it didn’t lose any of its structural integrity, i.e. the elevator shaft being compromised and the steel being weakened by heat.

Dude, I was trying to explain that Thermite residue would be created in the fire. You seem to have ignored that part.

And? Thousands of tons come crashing down from one floor to the next and it’s going to pulverize a whole boatload of it. That causes dust. Immense amounts of it.

WayneB says:

And as far as the tilting is concerned, we had a whole set of videos when I was in high school physics of brick chimneys being pushed over. After they reach a certain size, they don’t tilt all the way down, because gravity overcomes the cohesion of the structure. Once the stress from the tilt starts breaking the bricks apart, it falls straight down. Since we’re talking about 30-40 floors of an acre apiece of concrete, it’s no wonder it fell in its own footprint.

‘Not to mention the foot-tons of energy transferred to the SIDE of the framework by the airliner, giving the structure’s gravity center something of a push/shift along with the other trauma, WayneB.

‘Didn’t see that lil’ factor mentioned in any report, but there it is.

In regards to WayneB’s comment @ :
    & the missing corrugated steel from the “pile” ?

What about the FACT that Marvin Bush, brother of Gorge W. Bush, was in charge of security for the NYC Port Authority & the FACT that the MSM has never revealed this truth to the American people. (Can you say CONSPIRACY ?)

& the 20 foot hole in the Pentagon wall (never shown on MSM since the live footage that day, can you say CONSPIRACY, or not ?) & in the dirt of Pennsylvania from plans with a 120 foot wingspan ? Do you have a reasonable explanation ?

Why do you think that the FBI & the Pentagon have not released any of the images from the 80+ cameras that would have captured the plane before & after it hit the Pentagon ?

The questions are valid, & tthe 9/11 Commission Report has left 1,000 of them unanswered.

LC Fmwoods01 says:

I’m not going anywhere, little man. steelstring says: January 23, 2009 at 6:57 pm.

Could it be? Nah, what was I thinking.

Cricket says:

NO FREAKIN’ DRYWALL? Then what was that CLOUD of DUST that covered most of Manhattan when the towers collapsed? Pancake flour?

Never mind. I don’t argue with liberals from the UK.

Cricket says:

Jessie Ventura and Terry C. doing ‘personal research’ on the same subject? In light of Princess N’s Naughty Limerick, that thought is just….beyond oogie.

In regards to Cricket’s comment @ :

Mostly concrete, sure there was drywall & bits of human & Nano bits of Thermate etc., but most of it was the concrete from the corrugated steel floor topping. They never found much of the carpet or the corrugated steel,
    so the Nano Thermate was probably sprayed onto the underside of the metal flooring.

With Marvin Bush in charge of security, & contractors rewiring the building fo fiber optic cable just prior to 9/11 anything is possible.

Today is 7/7 this is the 4th anniversary of the subway bombings in London. This too, was an inside job.

Terry Conspiracy sez:

well, you just keep on denying who the real enemy is……….oh, and that person behind the mask who is beheading you with the dull knife?

could it be…..ohhhhhhh maybe…..

MARGARET THATCHER????

you really are a silly person

:em01: :em95: :em01:

Wonder what the bidding process for that detail looked like.

Has anybody interviewed anyone from the local nano thermite applicators union ?

Terry Conspiracy sez:

This too, was an inside job.

Oooookkkayyy…….I think ole Terry here just jumped the shark. Either he’s a satire troll of the first order, or he’s stark raving fucking insane. :em41:

Cricket says:

Oh…stop, Terry…you are killing me! What causes bulging or herniated discs? Is it ‘spinal collapse,’ or a nanite explosion implanted by vaccine and activated by remote from Karl Rove’s Deathless Thought Ray?

The thermitic reaction would have required eye protection. So that means that alll the people who witnessed the fall of the towers would have seen blinding flashes of light and either been permanently or temporarily blinded. So far, no cases of ‘thermitic induced blindness’ have been reported. You.are.nuts.

Terry Conspiracy says:

I have chosen a You Tube clip for you to examine. I hope you think about what these professional eye witnesses have to say.

You can decide for yourself if NIST has done a good job, or a con job in their investigation.

Think about it, prior to Nov.of 2007 I did not doubt the official story either.

Elephant Man says:

Terry Conspiracy sez:

Do the research. Prove me wrong ! I will stand corrected if you do.

I did and this website sums it up: Debunking 911 Conspiracy Theories

You’ve been proved wrong but I seriously doubt that you’ll “stand corrected” because you’re the one who can’t “handle the truth”.

Your lonely existence in mommy’s basement with nothing for company but Doritos and Hentai tentacle porn will prevent it.

You’ll ignore the systematic debunking of your cherished “theories” and continue to grunt out piles of psuedo-scientific paranoid excrement all over this thread.

Eventually, this thread will disappear off the front page of “The Rott” and your brief moment in the spotlight will fade away leaving you alone and knowing deep down that you’ve been made a fool.

I’m sure you’ll comfort yourself with the notion that the thread was “buried” by Misha under orders of the NWO because you were getting “too close”…. :em01:

Terry Conspiracy says:

Watch a 5 min. clip if these eye witnesses do not raise questions in your mind, the case is closed.

these professional eye witnesses

Man, how do you land that gig, getting paid to witness stuff. I wannna be a professional eyewitness for lipstick lesbian slumber parties. Think they have any openings?

Where did the corrugated steel floor panels go ?

Right here pud.

USS New York

Stand down & leave this debate to your betters.

One and only warning here nancy pants, YOU do NOT determine who does or does not participate in this clue batting idiot spanking you call a debate, us admin types do. You’re free to spout your insane bullshit, and take yer ass pounding from the pups over it, but there’s no way in hell you are going to tell an LC, any LC, to “stand down”. Not that they would any way, they’ll just eviscerate you even more, but your particular turn of phrase got on my last fucking nerve, and that’s not some place you wanna be.

Elephant Man says:

I watched the 5 minute clip and questions were raised in my mind after perusing the following link:

Rethinking Thermite

The case is closed and Terry is once again on the losing side….. :em01:

Cricket sez:

Darn! You gave it away. See if we trust YOU with any state secrets, anymore. And this, ladies and gentlemen, is WHY it could never be a conspiracy.

Tell me this, Terry…to hear the lamestream media tell it, Americans and the world alike thought W. was the dumbest man, not only in the US, but also on the entire planet. How on earth, then, was he able to mastermind such a brilliant catastrophe, and what is the incentive for everyone to stay quiet now?

LC SkyeChild G.L.O.R., Imperial Grammar Hun sez:

How on earth, then, was he able to mastermind such a brilliant catastrophe

….and in just six freaking months I might add. WITH a hell of alot of left over Clintonites populating most of the offices and positions that W. didn’t have a chance to clean out.

You know damn well that he couldn’t get this bullshit past THEM without someone screaming about it from the Capital Dome.

In regards to LC SkyeChild G.L.O.R., Imperial Grammar Hun’s comment @ :

W. was a puppet President, Obama is a puppet President. The last time America had a real President, was JFK.

The MSM helped to cover the trail of the true assassins by legitimizing the “magic bullet” & the secret service failures. With 9/11/01, “magic bullets” have been replaced with “magic airplanes” & “magic cell phones”.

Mike Ruppert said that “The Fascists were never actually defeated in WW2, they simply changed venues”.

There is a power greater than the Presidency & that brings us back to the Rothschild/Templar/Banksters. They own the Federal Reserve. They own the MSM. They have financed both sides of every major conflict since at least the Napoleonic Wars, & they are behind the War on terror.

9/11 was an inside job. It was a False Flag event.

The War in Afghanistan & Iraq was never about terrorists, & it isn’t about Oil either. It is all about money, or more specifically debt. The Wars have been an excuse to spend money without criticism. Changing puppet Presidents made no difference in this directive. In less than 200 days, Obama has spent 2 Trillion & the federal Reserve tripled that & has spent 6 Trillion over the same time period.

America is now 53 Trillion in debt to the rest of the World. All the money that America is now borrowing from China will not even be spent by America. All of it, will go to service the interest on the money owed to the Saudi’s.

The declared goal of the NWO (since Sept. 11, 1990) has been to change the operating system of the planet. They will cause global economic chaos by bankrupting America. This will cause every other World currency to fallow.

“Order out of Chaos” this is the motto of the 33rd degree. They believe that when our money has no value & the bodies go uncollected from the streets, we will accept/welcome their solution of One World Government, One World Currency, & One World Religion.

When they are done, & they are just getting started. Country of origin will mean nothing more that a place name on a map.

If Ron Paul survives to run in 2012 he will be seen as America’s only hope.

Watch for HR-1207. The MSM has buried the most important bill before congress this century, but it has 245 co sponsors so it can’t be taken off the agenda. Congress will be forced to deal with it soon.

You are all good people, & we are all in this together.

Thanks for giving me the time of day, I appreciate that sincerely. We are all free men.

Respect !

Elephant Man says:

Looks like Terry has fled back to mommy’s basement, no doubt “googling” feverishly in an attempt to bolster his crackpot theories.

AND speaking of paranoid asshats:

Ward Churchill gets what’s coming to him……..NOTHING!!!! :em01:

No job, no money for Churchill

Case is closed.

The resulting debris conforms perfectly to the conditions rendered by a buncha’ mutant psychopaths.

Your obfuscation of that in preference to arrogantly ignorant technobabble (constantly advancing wildly incongruous, fragmented, truncated comparisons) and speculation upon speculations destroyed whatever credibility you had on your slippers when you got here.

What do you know of respect?
    That admonishment after a series of NON FACTS?
    Pissing yourself with a kind word is still pissing yourself.
    Respect yourself first, and be verrrry careful whom you tell to stand down.

‘Gotta earn your respect with tangible facts,, not babble.
    You’re overparked.

Elephant Man says:

UPDATE:

No sooner had I posted my last comment and Terry regales us with yet another meandering screed.

As I noted in comment # 135:

and I was correct.

and he did.

Note how he tries to “make nice” by posting this after LC 0311 crunchie I.M.H. “bitchslapped” him.

You are all good people, & we are all in this together.

Yes, we are “all good people” but no we aren’t “all in this together”.

Y’see, we live in what is called “reality” while you on the other hand live in some brain-addled conspiracy world where “nothing is what it seems”.

Respect !

One last thing, respect is earned, not doled out like a gub’mint welfare check.

lc ima mommy, Imperial Handmaid says:

OK – now that this topic has been thoroughly discussed, I don’t feel bad changing the subject 🙂 After two long harrowing years of school and passing my boards TODAY, I am FINALLY a nurse :em03:

I know I’ve been away for quite awhile…so what have I missed??

Glad to be back in the land of the living with my longtime Rottie friends!!

In regards to Elephant Man’s comment @ :

I have looked at the sight you recommended Elephant Man, & I have been there before. It has nothing to add to the Nano Thermate debate.In regards to LC 0311 crunchie I.M.H.’s comment @ :

Have you looked at this one ?

LC 0311 crunchie I.M.H. Don’t cut me out of this thread yet man some of these people are still laughing at me.
    Let them have their fun at my expense. Some of them might even do more digging on their own to continue to prove me wrong.

One of the great lies of 9/11 was the cell phone calls from the planes. This is a technological impossibility.
    Hit 611 on your cell phone & ask for technical services. They will tell you that your reception is guaranteed to an altitude of 2,000 ft. At 8,000 ft. there is no reception at all, yet the official story is that more than a dozen calls were made at 20,000 ft. & 30,000 ft. & even from higher altitudes than that. This is a lie & every one of you with a cell phone can prove it. Many of you mat even have pilot licenses, try to make a call from 5000+, & 10,000+. Good luck !

I am surprised that no one has challenged me on the little brother Marvin Bush revelation, would that be because it is FACT & not fiction ? Prove me wrong.

No lies & No fear.

No worries freak, I would never rob the pack of a chew toy.

Marvin Bush served on the board of directors for Securacom until 2000. Securacom had a contract to provide electronic security services for the WTC, a contract which was terminated in 1998.

Leaving the obvious time line problems alone, the fact that Marvin served on the board of an electronics security provider is a far cry from being “in charge of security for the NYC Port Authority”. The FACT that the MSM has never revealed this “twoof!” is that it’s about as significant as saying that Elvis once visited New York so therefore he had advanced knowledge of 9/11.

Dude, did you know that Lee Harvey Oswald once ate a Rothschild candy! Research for yourself and see the TWOOF! That proves that the Rothschild’s were pulling the strings. I bet if you checked the internets from 1865 and 1914 you’d find that both Booth and Principe had tasted the sweet nectar that is Rothschild candy. That’s incontrovertible twoof of a conspiracy right there!

In regards to LC 0311 crunchie I.M.H.’s comment @ :

Sorry dude, but I am going to call bullshit on your source material, Marvin’s contract was in place till Sept. 10 2001, his lat day on the job.

Give me the link to where you pulled that up from. My source is the Barbara Bush auto biography.

I even have you checking FACTS, good. Things are looking up for the old dogs as well as the puppies.

Keep up that condescending attitude, chump, and I’LL trash your access.

(And I’m the one who gave it to you, too, boy, so don’t test me.)

Terry Conspiracy sez:

ummmm….actually we’re keeping you around as we all need a good laugh after the tragic death of MJ.

In regards to Jaybear, Colonel of Imperial Ancient Artillery’s comment @ :
    Fair enough, I’m sure you’re bearing in mind the FACT, that entertainment is a double edged sword.

& some of you, the thinkers, both of you, are fun for me too.