Just wondering about stuff… 9/11

conspiracy
I hope everyone had a good and safe Independence Day.

I’m enjoying my Sunday on the back deck, drinking Crown and listening to some old classic rock.

Oh and much to the chagrin of my lovely, beautiful, wonderful, caring, forgiving wife I am the proud owner of a motorcycle.

It’s a beast, old 1982 Kawasaki KZ1100 cruising bike. Have not been on a motorcycle in 20 years, but could not resist.
Been enjoying just simply riding around the neighborhood for now. Will use it for trips to and from work and rides on the back roads here in Northeast Kansas.
I have a whopping five minute commute through some nice neighborhoods to work.
Love living in Lawrence.
So it has been an interesting weekend.

But seriously now folks, I need the Rott Empire’s help here.

As I am dozing off relaxing at a friends home (many may know John Donavan from Castle Arrghhh).
I’m enjoying cool day on the deck as the folks fire some guns, I shoot for a bit too.

While we take a break I listen to my daughter-in-law and young friend talk about 9/11.

Long story short basically this young man STILL believes that the government did it and also says that there are “mountains” of evidence supporting this claim.

Now I will say I had a few drinks and was relaxed, eyes closed, and what I heard likely was complete bullshit all verbal diarrhea designed to arouse my usual response that I have towards folks who talk crazy shit due to having been deprived of brain cells due to excess alcohol or drug consumption or those who have little or no common sense.

Little background, former Air Force and former professional eavesdropper overseas.
Had one of the highest security clearances you can obtain. So I’m not ignorant of government “secrecy” So unless things have changes precipitously I not only doubt that the government could pull off such an act, I always consider basic human nature. To pull off such an endeavor would require a lot of folks keeping their fucken mouths shut. NOW MANY YEARS LATER!
But this is not about my opinion on 9/11 or any thoughtful analysis. My question to you folks is
how do you address folks who STILL believe that 9/11 was some government conspiracy?
I need to scan this blogs archives to see if there were prior discussion here but if someone here has a website link, information they have read other than the obvious stuff (Popular Mechanics article) how do you engage in a conversation with an individual with such beliefs…. OR DO YOU?

I’m thinking maybe they were trying to screw with me so this could all be a big joke on me.

However I once had a conversation with an individual on global warming and as she was delivering to me some left wing propaganda on the issue I proceeded to ask her a simple question.
I asked her if she had ever flown on an airplane and she indicated that she did. I then asked her to imagine as she looked out the window of an aircraft looking over the landscape that every single barbecue grill in the country were roasting some sort of dead flesh all at the same time. (we were grilling steaks at the time) I asked how much does that contribute to global warming? She went on and on about the dangers of various emissions from car, boats, lawn mowers and backyard grills all shit you likely would read on the Daily Kos or something and I just smiled and was thinking am I on some Candid Camera show or what?

I then asked, if she was aware of the recent volcano (this was awhile ago and at the time there was a big eruption that was in the news) I then said to her “do you realize that if what you said were true then we should die any day now” she replied why? Because that one volcano will spew out more crap in a single eruption than all the barbecue grills in the world combined trillions of times over.

She gave me this perplexed look and pondered for awhile and finally said “well, hmmm.”

Now folks I’m no scientist, I may have heard that from somewhere I don’t know but without concrete evidence of that fact I would say it is closer to the truth than not.
Now I think I’m a pretty smart dude but if there were a ranking for smartness I’d be in the upper middle somewhere. However when it comes to common fucken sense I’d bet a case of beer that I’d be in the top 1 percent.

What leaves some folks seriously deficient of common sense? But don’t answer that!

This is about 9/11, government conspiracy. What do you folks say (if anything) to someone who still holds these beliefs?
I deleted my old blog so my library of links and info are gone. I would like to get a collection of good material and create a blog category and post on my site.

So the next time I hear 9/11 government conspiracy rhetoric I can say “read this.”

However as many of you know no amount of evidence or fact can separate a stubborn man or woman from their opinions or beliefs and lack of common sense is almost always the culprit.

Terry Conspiracy sez:

well, there was a LOT of very highly flammable, very hot burning jet fuel flown into those buildings on that day. Oh, and have you ever seen what happens to the metal grills on your barbecue if you leave it on too long?

it glows red, glows even after you shut off the grill.

and I’ll repeat what a few others have said here, the steel didn’t have to melt for the buildings to come down, they just had to heat up to a weakened point and then the 40 + floors that they were supporting will come pancaking down on the rest of the building.

it’s all pretty simple to explain really

In regards to Dragineez’s comment @ :

55 minutes. That is how long WTC 2 stood after impact.

10X. That is the redundancy quotient for every floor in the WTC towers. Every floor was designed to hold up the weight of ten times the the actual floor load.

“O”. This is the # of pages in the 9/11 Commission Report to Congress dedicated to explaining the collapse after initiation of the action.

“O” This is the number of times that the 9/11 Commission Report to Congress mentions WTC 7, the 47 story tower that fell into it’s own footprint in 6.5 seconds.

1,000. This is the working # that represents the unanswered questions that remain from the events of that day.

In regards to Jaybear, Colonel of Imperial Ancient Artillery’s comment @ :

We all know that the jet fuel burned itself up in the first minutes after impact. The still molten metal I refer to, was in & under the “pile” weeks after impact. There are no natural explanations for this.

Dragineez says:

A rather ancient, tried, and true method for outdoor cooking is to create a fire pit, put the food in and bury it. This can retain heat for quite a long time. But go ahead, keep your blinders on.

LC Ranger 6, Imperial Wielder of The Rove says:

Okay, pups, don’t ever say I never gave you chew toys to play wit’.

C’mon DV, You can’t go prowling the local nut ward with wifi laptop, let some drooling kvetch stoned on thorazine make posts and claim credit for a troll.

Quality damn it.

We need some QUALITY trolls around here. Even deej has become laughable.

Wasn’t this guy working for pravda when his lights went out?

AyUaxe says:

M167A1 sez:

These people exist for your amusement.
    See what else he can be convinced of. :em01:

Yes, absolutely! Snipe hunting, anyone?

In regards to Southern Libertarian’s comment @ :

The modern conspiracy roots go back less than 1,000 years. The Templar wealth that was used to raise civilization up & out of the Dark Ages, vanished with them in the 1300’s. The Templar wealth did not reemerge till the creation of modern banking in the 17th century. The Rothschild/Templar wealth was then used to establish simultaneously, 5 banks in 5 different cities shortly there after.

Today, the Rothschild/Templar elite controls approximately 50% of all global wealth, & the traditional old world royal families/Vatican etc. holds about 40%.

This leaves only 10% of the planet’s wealth for Bill Gates, Warren Buffet & the 7 billion other inhabitants of this planet to work/play with.

Those that have control over our civilization, have chosen this point in time (since 1990) to change the operating system. They want a New World Order.

This is not a fairy tail, it is our history. The internet has allowed us to do the research & know the Facts that got us to this point in time. The Truth is available to everyone.

The Truth is not for everyone, because not everyone can handle the truth, but the FACTS are there for everyone to see, if they choose to look.

AyUaxe says:

In regards to Terry Conspiracy’s comment @ :

What do you mean by “wealth?” Gold and other precious metals are already in such short supply for functional uses that they have become essentially meaningless as currency. In most of the world, “wealth” means the power of firearms and reliable, local allies. And what part of the Rothschild/Templar network is constituted of Arab sheiks (Saudi, Kuwait, Dubai) and other Muslim despots (Brunei)?

I actually agree that there are individuals and groups at work, who think “They want a New World Order” but who do you think these people are and how can I manage to get them to buy me drinks?

In regards to Dragineez’s comment @ :

“Retain heat” ? Where can the heat/energy to melt steel have come from in the first place ? Where did the energy to transform the contents of the towers into dust come from ? There was no pancake of floors, there were no floors to pancake, it was all steel & dust.

The entire contents of those buildings were turned to dust. 700 human bone fragments were found on a rooftop 3 years after the event. Where did the energy come from to so thoroughly shred these people into particles that could be carried out of the buildings in this fashion ?

In regards to AyUaxe’s comment @ :

Gold, oil, food, land, they own/control it all. They “own” the Federal Reserve & all the other central banking systems that print money on this planet.

The real wealth of the middle East, is all held by old history families, but for the most part, it is considered to be “new” wealth. They are holding their own with us, in the 10% of the pie sliver that we operate from.

“Free drinks” come with a hidden cost, just like the “Free lunch”.

Dragineez says:

Terry Conspiracy sez:

In regards to Dragineez’s comment @ :

It’s a very simple four letter word beginning with “F” – fire.

In regards to Terry Conspiracy’s comment @ :

‘Not sure what you mean.

AyUaxe sez:

In regards to Terry Conspiracy’s comment @ :

The NWO people won’t buy you drinks friend, but they are buying the shots. Flu shots that is.

They will be free & they will be costly. They will ultimately cost you your life.

“Baxter” is a dirty company.

You heard it from me first.

AyUaxe says:

Terry Conspiracy sez:

they are buying the shots. Flu shots that is.

The contaminated flu vaccine story is 90 days or so old. You haven’t said one thing I haven’t heard from a bunch of crazies and read in The Onion.

If you’re just going to snark and dissemble, F off–especially if you’re going to denigrate my quest for free drinks.

Dragineez :

It’s a very simple four letter word beginning with “F” – fire.

There’s pictures floating around that a couple of airliners were involved, but, they could’ve just been pelicans.

LC Getalis, Imperial Czar of Pharmacology says:

Terry Conspiracy sez:

Ah, yes. The ol’ “vaccines cause autism” rigmarole.

If you really want to engage in an exercise of futility, try explaining the difference between ethyl and methyl mercury to these fruitcups.

Terry Conspiracy sez:

well, obviously YOU didn’t know about the jet fuel burning…..don’t you think it caught other stuff on fire as well? That pile of rubble that was once the World Trade Center burned and smoldered for weeks, they were finding hot spots well into late October. If you’re going to throw truther claims around as facts, you should acknowledge more rational things like REAL facts also……

Terry Conspiracy sez:

no pancaking? exactly what did the top 40 floors of WTCII fall on then? They dropped straight down as the support steel had weakened and couldn’t support them anymore. think about it for a second, you lift a 40 story building up into the air, then drop it straight down on another building…..what in the hell do you think is goind to happen? It ain’t gonna bounce, it ain’t gonna slide off to the side, it’s going to go straight down through the other floors.

here’s a question for you:

what do a crowbar and 9/11 truther sites have in common?

answer:

both of them can turn your skull to mush

Cricket says:

No pancaking? The fall was almost surgical in that it went straight down, and that isn’t a stack of floor flapjacks?

As to vaccines, I have issues with them as well, as in two children reacting. Badly.

WayneB says:

I don’t generally bother to argue with the Truthers themselves. However, I DO attempt to put some rational evidence in front of the people who the Truthers are trying to convince of their drivel. As I have said in the past, I have seen people I would consider reasonably rational (based solely on their online postings, I will admit) turned into Truthers after listening to the litany of, “Look at this, and tell me how it could have NOT been a conspiracy!”

Recently, though, I have seen on one of those “Most Shocking” or “World’s Wildest” videos, or something of the sort, a video of a tanker truck getting into an accident under a road overpass and catching fire, and the overpass collapsing on it, when it did not (I think) even strike the overpass, but I can’t find it on YouTube. I can find another one where the truck DID strike the overpass, but that one happened only a couple of years ago, while the one I am referring to happened in ’97 or so. THAT, I think, would be great ammo to show the “There’s never been a steel frame building that collapsed due to fire!,” loonies.

Elephant Man says:

(Puts on tinfoil hat)

Isn’t it obvious?!?!

It came from the sooper sekret invisible death ray constructed by Halliburton with technology reversed engineered from alien armaments found in the underground moon cities by the Apollo astronauts!!!

The New World Order in conjunction with The Elders of Zion and the Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Rove corporate cabal ordered the attack in an attempt to clear the way for the Capitalist Oligarchy run behind the scenes by scientologists and the Illuminati!!!!

(Takes off tinfoil hat)

Damn, that friggin tinfoil hat is dangerous…… :em95:

I read a book called Never Forget, that had eyewitness accounts of 9/11 first responders and survivors. One firefighter took shelter behind a marble pillar at a nearby building to take cover from 10 foot pieces of I-beams flying through the air as the buildings collapsed, his firefighter buddy was beheaded by a piece of I-beam as he tried to shelter behind the same pillar.

the forces released from those towers collapsing sent friggin’ I-beams flying through the air…..one can only imagine what those same forces would do to a human body……….

LC Ranger 6, Imperial Wielder of The Rove says:

Damn, that friggin tinfoil hat is dangerous……

You think that was bad, wait till that fucker steals your guns and goes on a killing spree.

I saw a tinfoil hat armed with a Uzi a couple weeks ago and it killed a drug dealer prescription medicine distributor and several heavily armed innocent bystanders.

There should be a law against tinfoil hats having access to guns.

:em96: :em96:

Can we experiment on terry conspiracy???!!!! Please!!!!???? Please!!!!???? Please!!!!????

But nobody has said anything yet about the Pentagon hoax and the mysterious missiles?
    Ya-know, the place where they nevr found any airplane weckage? :em38:

Let me refer you to the definitive book about the 9/11 Pentagon attack, and how the fire was contained.

Yep, sure enough, this book produces, along with tales of heroic firefighting, – witness of the crash, and also photos of both internal building damage, and pieces of wrecked parts from the non-existent airliner. It definitively gives the lie to troofer fantasies about the Pentagon and explains many other essential details about the nature of such fires and the problems fighting them.

Highly recommended to all – except troofers.

Terry Conspiracy should have his thinking license revoked for trying to think without a brain.

NevadaDailySteve, Imperial Scrivener says:

I would respond to this but Geez, my sides hurt from laughing too much. Is Terry really one of you guys pulling everyone’s leg? Terry can’t be real. No one is that full of Teh Stoopid for real.

Maybe it’s a conspiracy of posters all of whom contribute to the so-called “Terry”. Admit it – there is no “Terry” it’s just all your imagination! I seem to recall at least one other incident here where a poster — wasn’t.

Good one. I almost fell for it. Time to unveil the truth, c’mon ‘fess up.

Lc Ohio Right Wing Nut says:

LC Ranger 6, Imperial Wielder of The Rove sez:

I am so in on that!! Visions of the scene in Swordfish with the hostages strapped w/ C4, and the dog shock collar….. Run Terry Run!!!

Lc Ohio Right Wing Nut says:

In regards to NevadaDailySteve, Imperial Scrivener’s comment @ :
    Oh yeah your right didn’t Misha just say the other week that we are just figments of HIS Imagination?

I blame this Terry person on Misha, Why did you have to think him up?

Lc Ohio Right Wing Nut says:

Jaybear, you are gonna stroke out arguing with inferior lifeforms.

I had a somewhat of a troofer who worked w/ my wife and he was spouting this shite about fire melting steel,
    I brought him into the shop I work @, took a 2 foot long piece of 1/2 in round stock, I couldn’t bend it by hand, gave it a little heat from the old mexican speed wrench, aka oxy/acc torch, not glowing red but rather warm, gave it a little pull ( it was in a vise) with me bare hands, and abracadabra, I, me, all 5’6″ 165lbs bent that 1/2 rod to a 45 degree angle, than told him to look up the popular mechanics article on 9/11 wtc collapse. He read it, doesn’t say a whole lot about it anymore.

Dragineez says:

NevadaDailySteve, Imperial Scrivener sez:

I’m thinking the same thing. It’s one of our own just screwin’ around with us.

The whole “I am not saying that I have the answers, but I am saying the questions are valid.” shiite. Just as stoopid as “The Precautionary Principle”. It sounds reasonable until you start to really take it apart and look at it.

AyUaxe sez:

Terry Conspiracy sez:
    they are buying the shots. Flu shots that is.

You are right, The Baxter story is 90 days old & it was not covered in America’s MSM at all. It ran for one day in the Canadian Press, & not at all that I could find in England.

That is a conspiracy for you to think about right there. The bug that they have let loose on us will not discriminate. Red necks. White necks. Blue necks. The NWO have their own way of lowering the unemployment statistics friends, so think twice before you take the free shots.

The story can still be found on the Net.

Baxter America mixed Live H5N1 (Avian virus) with H3N2 (common seasonal flu vaccine) & shipped it to Baxter Austria. The stock was divided & shipped to 5 labs in 4 different countries who mass produced it into sellable product that was then shipped to 18 different countries for public consumption. A Czechoslovakian lab discovered the “mistake” by chance & the product was recalled before it could be used.

That highly contagious virus, would have had a 60%+ kill ratio, 3 days after infection.

Baxter is the same company that just stunned the bio World with their announcement that they had isolated the H1N1 (swine flu) vaccine weeks ahead of previous minimum time lines. They will be distributing their vaccine before they would have previously been able to create something to produce. The February “accident” story has gone unreported.

Baxter is dirty.

Sir Guido Cabrone. LC, M.o.P. says:

Shoot… Gaius? You’re in LarryVille?

Dude, no wonder you have such a case on people Stuck on Stoopid!

(I’m about 130 miles South of ya on I-35…)

In regards to Jaybear, Colonel of Imperial Ancient Artillery’s comment @ :

It would slide off to one side or the other. The building below the collapse point was not damaged or compromised by fire or any other kind of damage. It was strong.

10 floors a second. Right to the ground. Twice. No pancake at the bottom. Nothing was squashed. Everything was turned into dust. Can you say Nano Thermite ?

&

When the same type of planes hit the Pentagon & a field in Pennsylvania, they only leave 20 foot holes.

Think about it.

I do not claim to have the answers, but the questions are still valid.

In regards to Jaybear, Colonel of Imperial Ancient Artillery’s comment @ :
    Right, listen to what you have just described. Projectiles. this is not the energy of a collapse, this is the energy that we see in explosive power. Think about it. There were no pancakes of floors at the bottom.

There were pools of molten steel in the elevator shafts of all three towers weeks after the strike. This can only be explained with chemical fires. Think about it.

Yeah!
    That’s it!
    Chemical fires!
    A cloud of Diesel, delivered to a couple of floors at 700 mph,, and ignited,,should do it.

Brilliant.

Terry Conspiracy sez:

As the floors compressed the trapped air blew a lot of the debris out sideways, clap your hands together real hard real close to your face and feel the air as it is compressed and pushed out from between your hands…….

Think about it. There were no pancakes of floors at the bottom.

so what happened to them? given your logic, they should still be standing then.

now you’re getting it, buildings are chock full of chemicals….most of the synthetic stuff that make up the walls….desks….computers….carpets….wall hangings….ceiling tiles….chairs….kitchen supplies………that stuff burns, and burns hot and releases a shitload of chemicals into the air.
    and….like I said in post #70:

m’kay????…………

now I have a question for you:

who are you really?

Terry Conspiracy

My life & the way I see the power structure of the World has not been the same since.

I’ve seen it too Terry, and I barely handled it. It morphed my entire being it did, string into the jumbled mass of depravity. And now, after all these long years, another person who KNOWS the TRUTH! Thank AlGore you’ve finally arrived. You have to contact me man, I have the FACTS about the Keebler Elves/Vatican plot to unleash the Smurf Amy of Occupation as soon as Elvis returns from the undersea Templar city. You have to get in touch with me before the Sleezaks do, you know that they will do anything to keep The Hanson’s involvement a secret. Call me on Temporal Pane 5150, mental frequency 5366384. Oom Bop out!

Oh Terry, once last thing, Signal 20 Beaucoup Dinky Dau. :em69:

who are you really?

Oh come on Jaybear. You KNOW it’s Rove Teh Magnificent Bastard™ sneaking in to check to see if we’ve given anything away yet. Didn’t the blinking on your VRWC-BCH™ Decoder Ring tip you off?

LC 0311 crunchie I.M.H. sez:

Call me on Temporal Pane 5150, mental frequency 5366384. Oom Bop out!

Crunch…you have got to stop doing that stuff darlin. I almost peed on myself. :em01:

In regards to Jaybear, Colonel of Imperial Ancient Artillery’s comment @ :

“so what happened to them? given your logic,”

We can see what happened to them in the news footage of that day. The term used to describe what happened to the floors of the WTC towers, & everything on those floors is “dusification”.

The floor plans for these buildings were “open”. There were no beams or load bearing walls at all. The floors were 100% corrugated steel topped with 4 inches of leveling concrete. Not only did they not find any slabs of concrete, or drywall, or desks in the “pile”, they did not find very much of the corrugated steel from the flooring either.

What could have happened to it ? Nano Thermite & other types of designer grade corrosive explosives is the most likely explanation.

Did you know that Gorge W. Bush’s little brother was in charge of security for the NYC Port Authority, which includes the WTC complex ?

No, not Jeb Bush he was still the governor of Florida in 2001. I am talking about his other little brother Marvin Bush. This FACT has never been disclosed by the MSM either (can you say CONSPIRACY ?) but the source is impeccable. Mom spilled those beans in her memoir/auto biography !

So now we have motive & opportunity & 1,000 questions that deserve to be answered. It should not matter what opinion you hold right now, we should all welcome a new & proper investigation. The state of New York will soon hold a referendum to investigate with the power to to call witnesses that must testify under oath.

We should all support this process, let the chips fall where they may & the FACTS speak for themselves.

Isn’t that the American way ?

In regards to Jaybear, Colonel of Imperial Ancient Artillery’s comment @ :

We are talking steel girders with vertical velocity of great distances here. This is not the time to use the “squibs” debunked story.

Terry Conspiracy sez:

whatever man, this is getting downright silly.

I’ll let these guys do my talking

VonZorch Imperial Researcher says:

Terry Conspiracy sez:

In regards to Dragineez’s comment @ :
    Well, one of the big reasons to talk about the melting point of steel, is that there is so much physical evidence & eye witness testimony to steel being red, glowing & molten in the rubble of all three WTC buildings. Where did the fuel come from to generate the high temperatures necessary to melt steel once it was under the “pile”. I am not saying I have the answer, but I am saying the question is valid.

How about the 23,980 gallons of jet fuel with about 72,000 btu per gallon. Thats a lot of heat. That’s for each plane.
    Damn and here I’m trying to reason with a sub-sentient.

VonZorch Imperial Researcher says:

NevadaDailySteve, Imperial Scrivener sez:

Terry can’t be real. No one is that full of Teh Stoopid for real.

I have personally met such idiots. My head hurt for a week after. :em99:

In regards to VonZorch Imperial Researcher’s comment @ :
    VonZorch Imperial Researcher sez:

Terry Conspiracy sez:
    In regards to Dragineez’s comment @ :

Damn and here I’m trying to reason with a sub-sentient.

Most of that fuel went up in a big fire ball on the outside of the building. Even the fuel inside the building would have all been consumed in 5 or 10 minutes tops.

Kerosene can not burn hot enough to explain molten metal, even under ideal conditions, this is not the explanation for red hot & molten metal in the “pile”.

Wreckerboy says:

And I’m guessing that the gas lines that ruptured had no part in that. Right Terry?? :em98:

Ok.. Have we kept him posting long enough to capture his ip address? Say Hi to the boys for us terry.

Wreckerboy sez:

That ‘s right Wreckerboy. The temperatures wold have to be coming from a source that would pretty much double the temperature capability of natural gas or aviation fuel with minimal fresh air requirements.

That is why the discovery of Nano Thermite in the dust is so important. It is an explanation that works. Nano Thermite can easily reach these temps, even in low & no air flow conditions.Wreckerboy sez:

LC TerribleTroy, Imperial Centurion sez:

TerribleTroy, I recognize you. You got that name form your time as a guard in Abu Graib prison, right ? That means you were trained to torture for your country in Guantanamo Bay Cuba, am I right again ? If you have sold your soul to the NWO, someone has collected your IP address for future reference as well. You can bet on it !

President Obama may have promised that you will not be charged with crimes against humanity for what you willingly participated in, but the World courts may well see it another way someday.

If Ron Paul wins in 2012 you are on your own for sure !

Info Wars, I know, & I am telling everyone about you !

Wreckerboy says:

So I see that Terry has no idea of blacksmithing. Have you Terry set a office chair on fire?? Son you are really pissing me off. I lost on that day some of the greatest friends that a man could have. I got to share drinks with such people as Rick Rescolera. Ex-navy Seal. And Veitnam vet. Terry all in all fuck you. You leftard asswipe. If I ever run into you I will fuck you up. And I will have no regrets.

Elephant Man says:

I sold my soul to the VRWC years ago. I couldn’t pass up those Halliburton™ x-ray glasses and platinum decoder ring.

The World Court?!?! The next thing you know, he’ll be threatening you with UN sanctions! :em01:

If Ron Paul wins in 2012 you are on your own for sure !

That’s a big “if”. Good luck with that. I wouldn’t hold my breath er, on second thought, maybe you should… :em01:

Info Wars, I know, & I am telling everyone about you !

Look out! Terry’s notified the TFHP! We’re all doomed! :em99: