Crap and Tax Passes House Vote, Narrowly

The Waxman-Malarkey Bill, as we’re sure you know, passed yesterday 219-212.

A 1,300 page abomination which will add taxes, hike energy prices (and, consequently, prices on everything made by energy-requiring processes which is a long-winded way of saying “EVERYTHING”) and chase American jobs overseas. The jobs that aren’t just simply shut down and lost, that is.

In the middle of a deep recession with the unemployment percentage approaching double digits, no less.

Gee thanks, fiddy-tooers.

We want to extend our earnest thanks to the 44 Democrats who crossed party lines and voted for sanity. Sadly, it wasn’t enough. Unfortunately, the reason that it wasn’t enough and that you have now earned the ire of your party with nothing to show for it is the defection of 8 RINO turncoats:

Mary Bono Mack (CA)
Mike Castle (DE)
Steven Kirk (IL)
John McHugh (NY)
Leonard Lance (NJ)
Frank LoBiondo (NJ)
Dave Reichert (WA) and
Chris Smith (NJ)

These despicable Benedict Arnolds didn’t even have to vote according to party principles, all they’d have had to do was abstain for the Malarkey Bill to be dead on arrival.

Instead they betrayed not only their own constituents but ALL of us by voting in favor of pushing us one step further towards Euro-style socialist misery.

Come 2010, those worthless socialist pricks need to be out of a job. Preferably by having their arses kicked in the primaries, but if that’s not possible, just vote for their Democrat opponent. It’s not like they’re doing America any good in the seats they occupy anyway.

It’s time to teach those fucks a lesson in actions and consequences.

Imperial Librarian Azygos says:

You 52%ers better like paying 10 dollars a gallon for gas as you assholes voted for it. As for me I’ll just charge you more for my services.

Mary Bono Mack (CA)
    Mike Castle (DE)
    Steven Kirk (IL)
    John McHugh (NY)
    Leonard Lance (NJ)
    Frank LoBiondo (NJ)
    Dave Reichert (WA) and
    Chris Smith (NJ)

Reichert is not my congressman but I have given to his campaigns, I’m very disappointed. He used to be King County sheriff and was known as a no bullshit, honest cop who hated the county politics. I guess DC corrupted him and he’s become addicted to the life of a Preatorian……..

A friend and neighbor of mine is a local talk show host who is a mover and shaker in state and national GOP party business…..he is also a friend of Reichert’s and has been instrumental in helping him in his campaigns. He posted on his Facebook page that he will no longer help Reichert…financially or campaign-wise, and will give him no air-time during the upcoming election…..

However, you all know that there were a number of democRats that were assured that they could vote against this safely don’t you? House leadership told them that they had the minimum votes required and that they could vote no….then go home and tell their constituents that they voted no, so they could get re-elected…..those buggerers are just as traitourous as the dirty eight listed above.

It’s time to clean all of these traitors out so we can start taking our country back.

What a bunch of worthless swine. I have no other words. Well, I do, but since freedom of speech only applies to commie sycophants, and I am already defined as a “domestic terrorist”, I’ll abstain.

I posted in anger (again) last post, need to clarify…Reichert is not my rep but I have contributed to his campaigns in the past and would have done so again. His district is considered a big swing district and the GOP barely hung onto it this last time……

I tried emailing a nastygram to him just now from his webpage, and entered my zip code to send the the email. I received an error screen that said “sorry, your zipcode is in another district” and it wouldn’t accept my email……

so I guess I’ll just call him to say “not another dime, asshole”

LC Subotai Bahadur says:

This is something that I posted over at ACE OF SPADES last night on the subject. It has to be noted that aside from the betrayal by the “Cap ‘n Traitors”, that the constituent response as the vote approached was overwhelmingly negative, and once again their response was to shut down the phones/emails so that people could not get through. Not exactly keeping a finger on the public pulse, unless it is the caratoid pulse and they are pushing real hard.

They have learned to deliberately ignore us. They now, both parties, do it as a matter of course. That has implications. If ‘Teh Management’ objects to the cross-post, please feel free to pull this whole entry, but I think this is on point.

440 While we still have to go through the motions, unless and until Buraq Hussein cancels further elections or remodels them into imitations of his idols the Iranians’ elections; we are functionally running out of electoral politics. Our laws and our Constitution are set aside by decrees from the White House, our Courts look the other way, and our elections are already more than a little bit shaky to the point where anyone who trusts the vote count being honest is a candidate to be sold a bridge in Brooklyn.

Government works on fear. Politicians will do at least some of the right things if they fear the people. That fear can entail the possibility of losing their cushy jobs, it can be fear of indictment, it can be fear of impoverishment, or it can be a more basic kind of fear.

If politicians do not have that fear, they become the masters and it is the people who have to fear. Right now, no incumbent politician has to fear being removed from office by electoral means. It simply does not happen any more. Between crooked vote counting and an electorate that is dumb enough to be fooled when told the same lies repeatedly, they are in for life. Turnover in Congress is roughly equal or less than that by mortality tables for their age group. They do not fear indictment. As is all too obvious, there are two sets of laws on the books. One for us, and one for the aristocracy of either party. They do not have to fear impoverishment, because they are more than corrupt enough, and there are enough people willing to pay them off; to keep them living as kings.

They see no need to take us into account at all. Unless a level of fear is restored to them, they will continue to abuse and tyrannize us. The question is how to induce that fear in them, since the system is rigged. Because you know that at this very moment, the same 8 assholes, if they happen to think about the reaction to their vote, are laughing at us from what they view as a position of impunity.

Subotai Bahadur

Posted by: Subotai Bahadur at June 27, 2009 01:05 AM (0BWxW)

I suspect that resolving that problem of who fears whom is the key to our situation.

LC Subotai Bahadur

lc purple raider says:

Emperor, do you really think we are going to have an honest election in 2010, with early ACORN (oh sorry, COI) voting, Teh Majik Marxist™ having millions of voters rising from the dead, and the usual assortment of Demonrat dirty tricks?

REALLY?

Subotai, I agree.

lc purple raider sez:

I don’t know.

What I DO know is that if the ballot box proves to be a dead, inefficient means of restoring our Republic, then we ALL know which box comes next.

LC FreedomFighter says:

The only thing left for us to do that we can trust will work is to find someone willing enough to seperate from the Union. A leader that will have the galls to say “We’re finished with the rest of the country, and we’re sending an open invitation to anyone who is fed up with the fed. You come here to live by our rules not theirs, you dont like it leave!”

“It’s Better to Die on your Feet, than to Live on your Knees.”

sig94 says:

My Liege wouldn’t, couldn’t possibly be referring to a pine box? Rough hewn of course.

LC Getalis, Imperial Czar of Pharmacology says:

LC FreedomFighter sez:

Assuming such a leader emerges, and assuming the gauntlet is successfully thrown, what’s the plan for dealing with the subsequent Predator drones sent by the Imperial Federal Gubmint to take out us uppity rabble-rousers?

crzydug2 says:

As far as the Predator drones- The same tactics as used against lowflying aircrazft in WWII. All hand firing into the air in front of it’s path, as rapidly as possible. The drones are not armored heavly enough to take many hits and continue functioning. At least as I understand them. The law of statistics and probability show that if enough rounds are in there path, part of them will strike home.
    If I am wrong concerning the drones, could someone with more knowledge correct me, and offer better solutions? CRZY

Cricket says:

My Congressman voted no, but he is a rare sort of politician. He also voted NO on both version of the stimulus package run through by Bush and no on the Pork Bill. He is for 2nd Amendment Rights as well as many other rights that he defends in his job. IOW, he works for me and he keeps getting re elected. I think we will have a revolution on our hands before we know it…and it won’t be pretty.

As to ‘low flying’…how low is low?

LC Getalis, Imperial Czar of Pharmacology sez:

Won’t those be orders violating the Constitution? As far as I am concerned, that’s what they will be, and therefore, it is not only a right, but a duty to disobey. I doubt the people on the ground controlling the drones will just follow this shit blindly.

Ah.. sooooooo…. The traitors and the ones that shut the phones down……. need a bullet thats it. Subatoi is right on this one….. the time has arrived. I have but one litmus test for any politician ….. term limits…. FOR ALL. If they answer no to that one, they are THE PROBLEM. I am fucking SICK to FUCKING DEATH of this SHIT. NO MORE! I SAY NO MORE.

The POLS have to go. The fucking enabling media…. has to go. Reason and LOGIC have left the building. I have no other choice but to adopt this position because there is NO OTHER WAY to fix our problems.

ALL SOCIALISTS MUST DIE
    ALL GLOBAL WARMERS…. MUST DIE

THESE FUCKERS PASSED A BILL WITHOUT EVEN READING IT!

What the fuckety fuck, fuck, fuck,………OVER!

TO ARMS….TO ARMS….

Princess Natasha, Decadent Delicious Deviant sez:

Exactly my dear, exactly.

I had the same experience, Jaybear, and he is my Congresscritter…at least until the next election. Hell hath no fury like a pissed off attorney consituent.

Skul says:

West coast….Check.
    East coast…..Check.
    Common sense….down the drain.

Blackiswhite, Imperial Consigliere sez:

try going to his site now….you get a big pop up window that buries the site asking you if you want to sign up for “updates” from the good congressRat. You can’t close out the window, pretty much have to close out the entire site window to get away from it…..

nice dodge Reichert

LC Spare Parts says:

Government e-mail boxes have filters to reject any missives from people like us who refuse to accept our roles as serfs. HR 2159 is not yet law but we are already on their blacklist for even discussing official malfeasance, which is a waste of time anyway. The 60’s trash who control our cultural institutions have barely begun their repraisals against us with no fear of being deposed at the polls next year since the major bills on their agenda will be law before November this year. As for the 8 RINO’s, Congressman Boehner should kick them across the aisle where they belong. And that goes double for Congressman King; sponsor of the heinous number above. Unlike this lot, I will keep my Oath.

Crustyrusty says:

Princess Natasha, Decadent Delicious Deviant sez:

Might as well have at it, since you’re already defined as a “domestic terrorist”….

annoyinglittletwerp says:

Small correction: it’s Mark Kirk-not Steven.
    Mark Kirk intends to run for senate against Roland Burris next year.
    I think I speak for Little Rott as well when I vow to vote against him in the primary and if he gets the nod sit on my hands-or vote for the libertarian offering for senate-during the general election.
    Conservatives in ill-ANNOYZ are sick of Rinos!

kwongdzu says:

Jay: I am disappointed in Reichert. He’s not our congresscritter either, but I had thought better of him. I called (and my husband wrote) to voice our disappointment to our Democrat rep Rick Larsen, who naturally voted for cap and swindle. I can’t see how that bill could be anything but disastrous for our local economy; energy costs have been a big issue for the last several years, what with the reliance on Intalco. Here was the response we got. (Italics are responses to the letter.)

LC FreedomFighter says:

Well believe it or not but there are Units of NG (in many of the Dissenting states) that have ADA(AIR DEFENCE ARTILLERY) weapons. And for the most part they are dummy proof, a few stigers and they’ll get the message. Other than that, as much as I hate to admit it, we may have to take a few lessons from the Taliban on this one. Keep in small groups so our heat signature is minimal, go under ground, and only commit to attacking units smaller than ours, use IED’s, or engage in hit and run tactics. Keep it in the cities(preferably Liberal ones) if possible, hopefully they’ll be unwilling to cause collateral damage. Atleast until we gather more to the cause. Trained Pilots and Medtecs will be most helpful, if possible hijack equipment from small out post. But above all SHOW THE WORLD WHAT WE’RE FIGHTING FOR! Keep the message going. Posters, handbills, flyers, radio broadcast, ect. If we have to overrun a radio station to broadcast for a few minutes then so be it. Keep the evils of the opposition alive for the country to be reminded of every day. When the message dies, hope dies with it.

“When True Patriots are labeled as enemies, you can bury my corps next to Lady Liberties.”

lc purple raider says:

I thought he was just another North Shore Liberal who ran as a R because the Democraps Marxists didn’t think he was leftist enough.

Fuck him. Like Troy says, one in the brain pan would do the trick.

Congrats, fifteetooers, you have got $10 a gallon gasoline.

Dragineez says:

LC TerribleTroy, Imperial Centurion sez:

Amen brother

@ Jaybear, Colonel of Imperial Ancient Artillery:
    @ Blackiswhite, Imperial Consigliere:

Are you guys saying that your zip code IS in his district, but it rejected your zip anyway? Does the same happen if you use other in-district zip codes?

Not that they pay attention anyway.

LC Jon Imperial Hunter says:

Without the cooperation of the US Military, the communist bastards have NO REAL POWER to enforce their decrees.

With the military on our side, it could be a relatively bloodless and short revolution.

Support Oath Keepers (oath-keepers.blogspot,com/)

Get the message to those who have sworn an oath whose real meaning and power they may not fully understand. Remind and embolden those who who do.

Sorry I couldn’t get the linkythingy to work. Google that and you’ll get there. You will all be glad you did.

LC Jon Imperial Hunter says:

And Subotai… another brilliant post, Sir. I’m sending it to one and all, with your permission.

Thanks, as always, for your clarity and insight.

Jon

hephaestus says:

The result of this vote has convinced me that we have entered the final phase before armed revolution becomes inevitible. The deaf ears of our political class are proof that this is no longer a representative government anymore than the government that is bruitilizing Iran this very moment. I do not know what the rest plan on doing as individuals, but my wife and I plan on going “John Galt”. All money out of circualation, stockpile food, medicines, clothes, survival gear and ammo, no overtime except for cash, absolutely no major purchases, rely on barter or trade work, etc. This beast feeds on money! The best place to attack it is straight through the economy. Don’t let it die, KILL IT! Plan ahead and just kill this fucking system. We can bring it to it’s knees at the grocery line, the gas pump, and the car dealerships faster than the voting booth. I’m serious people, just drop out of the economy and wait it out. F.E.T.E.

hephaestus says:

A bit O.T. but i just wanted to update my friends that the chemo is about half done. I will start chem/radiation comination therapy in mid-July. So far, Ive experienced a little nausea, but still have my hair. My guts are in a ball most of the time, but that is mostly from the surgery and loss of the pancreas, gall bladder, and duodenum. Spirits are good though fatigue does play hell on my attitude somedays. I keep praying for Caveman’s wife and encourage everyone to lift her up in your conversations with your Maker. We are in for a fight: I’m healing as fast as I can. Thanks to you all.

LC Jon Imperial Hunter says:

@ hephaestus:

Godspeed, friend.

May you be well and truly healed. Concentrate on that. Rage, fear, worry over our common circumstance will not help you heal. Take care of yourself and be of good cheer.

The commies are sowing the seeds of their own destruction. We will survive, outlasting them and sending them on their way to the graveyard of history where all tyrants end.

Eyas sez:

I’m on the borderline of his district, my congressRat is a committed liberal named Jay Inslee.
    Not sure about other in-district zips….may have to try those tomorrow

LC Subotai Bahadur says:

#30 LC Jon Imperial Hunter

Thank you for your kind words. If you can use my scribblings elsewhere to good effect, feel free to do so.

LC Subotai Bahadur

LC Jon Imperial Hunter says:

@ LC Subotai Bahadur:

With gratitude, and proper attribution, of course.

Confusion to our enemies. May they live in interesting times.

Wreckerboy says:

Who is Kirk?? This asshat wasn’t on my ballet. At any rate next year he is a fucked fish. Burris is out, the gov is out, we are wiping the slate clean next year.hephaestus sez:

Get well Bro. I wanna see all of ya next year in Texas.

Posting these link for you pups too lazy to go clicky click from my trackback over to TNMilitant and then onto yet other sites…with humble apologies to the Emperor for hijacking his readers, now….. go read!!

Here are some sobering numbers to read:

This study was done by two PhD level Economists.

Link 1

Link 2

hephaestus sez:

As one who’s “been there done that got the T-shirt”, my thoughts are with you…Get well soon!!

As a result of this vote, across the conservative spectrum of the internet, there’s much outrage and talk of voting people out of office, protests, demonstrations, and revolution (peaceable and otherwise). I wrote something about this elsewhere, but I’ll give you guys the short version:

The U.S. Constitution must be re-written.

Many people (myself included) want this government removed, replaced, and re-set. However, it is not as simple as returning to a government as laid out in The Constitution. I don’t even know what that means. That’s where we started the first time, and it’s how we got where we are.

There’s more to fixing the government – and preventing the corruptions, abuses, and usurpations that have led us to this point – than simply adding term limits for Congressmen.

If we are to “provide new guards for [the] future security” of our unalienable rights, we need to be sure that the same “long train of abuses and usurpations” doesn’t occur all over again. We need better, clearer, more definite protections for our rights. And the best way to ensure this is to put them in writing.

hephaestus sez:

I’m healing as fast as I can.

good news is is never OT bro.

SeniorD says:

All 8 Congresstitutes hail from Baronys on either coast (with mass transit, ports, money, ya know the drill) and have little in common with farmers, truckers, factories – the things that keep these Congresstitutes lives livable.

Miserable cretins.

LuckyLeo says:

Eyas sez:

The U.S. Constitution must be re-written.

Eyas,

With all due respect, have you read the U.S. Constitution?

Because everything you want for in government is in that document. We the People must make sure that we understand this document and enforce on our government.

Besides in this political climate, with these rat-ass bastards in Washington: who would you trust to do the rewrite, Obama and his ilk?

The Constitution is very clear, clearer than the KJV Bible some would say. The obsfucation only comes from statist bastards in all three branches of our federal government and the MSM trying to circumvent it or corrupt it for their own agenda.

For instance, the Patriot Act was constantly attacked for being unconstitutional by the statists and the MSM — even though, it followed the Constitution almost to the letter.

And an ignorant populace — as far as their Constitution is concerned — was convinced to this day that the Patriot Act was unconstiutional. Still they give jugears and his ilk a free pass while being mesmerized by pop culture.

Anyway, if you truly feel the Constitution is unclear, read it again AND use a dictionary to look up some of the more obscure terms AND find and read the history behind it so you understand WHY what is contained in that document is contained in that document.

Princess Natasha, Decadent Delicious Deviant sez:

Hello? Domestic Terrorist? *(the sod opens and a *Beast* climbs out)
    Someone call my name?

I have a Cap-n-trade proposal. How’bout we’uns just bust a cap in they ass, and trade Liberty for Socializim?

Urk. That didn’t pan out right.
    Should say “trade Socializim for Liberty“.

I am down wit dat PrimEVIL! I say we roll up on dem punk bitches all down low and shit. Bump up against em, and let my gat git sum ass!

Or we could do it the old fashioned way …… Off WITH thier Heads!

Or we could use the guns first and then get all medievil on there ass. (And yes I know the fwench revolution wasn’t in the medievil period) In this case, the word medievil is used to denote a more “primitive” method of death, as opposed to the relatively “civilised” bullet to the back of the brain housing group)

Anyone who voted on this POS and didnt read it has committed treason.

LC Subotai Bahadur says:

#47 LC TerribleTroy, Imperial Centurion

ONLY because we lack executioners with the specialized skills of my ancient ethnic fellows; I tend both prefer the old Royal Naval style of hanging, wherein a whip is reeved through a block at the yardarm, and after attachment of the noose the other end is hauled away hoisting the criminal to complete the process, AND an application of a thick layer of tar to the remains so that they can be displayed in capitol cities as an object lesson until the corbies are no longer able to find enough to be interested. In fact, given the advances of technology, the coating could be made of a fairly indestructable clear polymer with appropriate gaps for corbie access; thus prolonging the display time. Tradition being updated to take advantage of the times is a good thing.

Oh, crap. I seem to have displayed my lack of “nice person” credentials again.

OT, please forgive.

No one has mentioned it here yet, but the military in Honduras has today removed the President of Honduras because he was trying to stay in power after his constitutional term ended. Their Supreme Court ruled against his staying as being against their Constitution. He tried anyway. Their military also swears their Oath to their Constitution. They followed their Oath and did their duty.

Hugo Chavez is having kittens, wanting to have his friend Zelaya re-installed permanently. Buraq Hussein and the Hildebeast are siding with Chavez diplomatically. Hmm. When was the last time US troops were on the streets of Tegucigalpa? I hope our military is watching and realizing what unthinking obedience ignoring the Constitution will imply. BELMONT CLUB is covering this.

LC Subotai Bahadur

Skul sez:

West coast….Check.
    East coast…..Check.
    Common sense….down the drain.

The common sense is in flyover country.

LC Getalis, Imperial Czar of Pharmacology says:

hephaestus sez:

If the nausea beast should threaten to loom any larger, seek out a generic Rx drug called ondansetron. I’ve never personally consumed it, but have heard nothing but rave reviews.

As for stuff with which I *can* claim personal experience, I’ve seen physicians prescribe ADD meds (off-label) on an intermittant dosing regimen for the purpose of inducing a mild euphoria in cancer patients. Something like, “Ritalin 10 mg, #12. Take one tablet daily three days a week- you choose the days.”

Words cannot describe how bloody awesome those docs are.

LC Subotai Bahadur sez:

uraq Hussein and the Hildebeast are siding with Chavez diplomatically.

And once again, Baraq Hussein is essentially voting “present.” He says he’s “deeply concerned.”

“Better living through Chemistry” is my motto.. I got no problem at all using chemistry in non-traditional methods. I did my best shooting ever on a cocktail……damn near a ZEN moment