Wacko Jacko Croaks

Because we have to mention it, don’t you know.

Not really. The real reason we have to mention it is this:

He collapsed and stopped breathing after an injection of a powerful painkiller named Demerol.

Jacko, 50, was said to be addicted to the drug – similar to morphine – and it is feared he took an overdose.

No shit, Sherlock? Pumping yourself full of a CNS suppressor might slow down your heartbeat and kill you? Who KNEW??? Well, obviously Mikey was a bit cloudy on the subject.

And this is where we could get really snarky and malicious on the pedo’s arse but, for once, we don’t really have it in us. No, we have very little love for what he became, but we’ll always remember the good ol’ days of Thriller where he kept us boogeying (and laid) every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

We don’t know how he became the monstrous freak show he was in the last part of his life, that’s a task for overpaid moron shrinks to explore, but we do remember how Thriller was one of the very few albums we ever had to replace because we’d worn out the first copy we bought.

We wish he could have lived out the rest of his life in decency, as opposed to the perverted asshole that he’ll be remembered as, thanks to his own actions, but it wasn’t to be.

What a sad end to what could have been a truly great life. What a waste.

Never cared much for the Jackson Five either together or separately…then or now.

They give new meaning to the term dysfunctional.

At least he will be remembered for his success with Thriller if nothing else good is remembered about him.

All that talent and potential thrown away because he thought he was Peter Pan. Proof again that fame and money can’t make you smart, nor happy.

Can his kids now for once in their strange young lives be allowed to go out and face the world without those stupid ass masks?

LC Mrs. M-ITT™-Imperial Sniper sez:

Or those stupid names?

I grew to absolutly despise the thriller album…..overplayed manufactured booolshit. What he WAS, more than anything else was a predator of children. And in that respect he was probably manufactured by a family member. I’m glad he’s dead, hopefully he hasnt fucked his kids up yet.

What’s killing me is the wall-to-wall coverage Fox News is giving this. Great Honkin’ Cthulu™, you’d think it was the Second Coming or something. :-/

LC Scott says:

Good riddance.

Demerol didn’t kill any pain when I busted my wrist. It did keep me from punching the Doc’s lights out when he jerked my arm around for the x-rays.

“Hahahaha! Oh wow! That really hurt! Hahahahaha!”

LC Jon Imperial Hunter says:

Sorry, Sire, but “Thriller” and all the rest is dreck… pop culture at its most trite and tiresome. And yet another sign post on the road to cultural devolution.

So, the poster boy for dysfunction, addiction, delusion and child abuse is dead. May his father rot in Hell.

Mercy, all around.

Iacobus says:

I love the “but he was never found guilty!” responses from rabid Jackson fans concerning the cases of alleged molestation. Soooo…what was that out-of-court settlement in 1994 for an undisclosed amount? You don’t just give money to someone unless something’s amiss, right..?

ON EDIT: Oh, and if this whole thing turns into a fucking Princess Diana-type lovefest I will fucking puke.

Elephant Man says:

I’m just waiting for the inevitable battle over his estate between LaToya, Tito and Bubbles the chimp……

Cannon Fodder says:

@Elephant Man: What about the birth mother of his kids? I expect she’ll pop out and try to get custody so she can get control of all the money. Well, that is if there is actually any left. There has been speculation for quite a few years that he was nearly broke.

I kinda feel for Janet. She has always had a very close relationship with Mikey. The rest of the jacksons just lost their biggest cash cow.

LCBrendan says:

I will mourn his passing…and if the rest of you want to gravedance, go right ahead. Don’t expect me to join in,

Pedo?

TEN YEARS they had to build a case…and you know what? NOT ONE piece of physical evidence..they strip searched him, DNA, the lot…and the found nothing. NADA.

The woman whose kid claimed he molested him? Is a welfare cheat, and I smelled extortion..I was right.

A welfare worker testified that the mother did not reveal that her family had received a six-figure J.C. Penney settlement before she filled out an application for public assistance.

and this

All of the above, it would seem. The accuser’s mother, the key witness in the state’s case, “remembered” late in the game that the family had been imprisoned in Neverland. Pesky things that they are, the facts, however, indicate that her kidnapping and “coerced confinement” included a trip to a beauty parlor, where she was depilated of bodily bristles; dental appointments, shopping sprees, and dinners out—all on Jackson’s dime. By admitting this woman’s testimony, Sneddon, then, suborned perjury. As to sonny’s incarceration: the accuser testified he didn’t want to leave, “Because I was having lots of fun.”

I keep asking this, and I seem to be hitting a brick wall…for all your American claims of law and the sanctity of the Constitution….where the hell do I see any of you remembering a cornerstone of that law?

Innocent until proven guilty,. remember?

They had TEN YEARS and they proved NOTHING…so to my mind, he is and was innocent, and I don’t give a rat fuck what anyone else thinks.

He and Diana will share one other destiny…both of them,will be raked over by the ghoulish media forever.

You know what gets to me about his death?

He was 50. I’m 47. My dad died at 54.

So no,I will not speak ill of the dead. I’ll do what I always do…bow my head and pray for his soul..and for comfort and solace for his family..I also pray for the paramedics that found him, who will always remember that they got there too late.

Ah I see, your proof is solid innuendo. Out of court settlements are common, as are civil trials..and that settlement didn’t stop the criminal trial that resulted in a not guilty verdict.

So your attitude is even though they are found not guilty, to your mind they’re guilty anyway and the hell with the evidence? Okay,. I’ll remember that about you in future.

I am no “rabid Michael Jackson fan”, by the way…..and you’re a hypocrite. By your lights, the Marines at Haditha are also guilty, despite being cleared by a military court?

Ilario Pantano is guilty of murder despite his innocence being proven?

Hypocrite.

Why am i defending him?

Because someone has to. Someone has to speak in his defence, someone has to step forward.

Once accused, even when the proof has been shown that he was innocent, mud sticks forever.

He was, I believe, a lost man seeking to try and keep the childhood he lost…was he stupid? Yes.

Sleeping with kids? No one in their right mind would…and I think that maybe he was, to his mind, Peter Pan….certainly there was much about him that could be called “bizarre”.

That made him an easy target, and once branded as a “pedo”, there was no going back, and no safe place.

But I also believe that he thought he was doing no wrong..and that he really meant no harm… to his way of thinking anyway.

Neverland, toys, shopping sprees…and memories of the abuse he suffered as a child. Hounded by media day and night, vilified by many..all the sick rumours and fabricated stories…endlessly ripping him to pieces, day by day.

I am no liberal, you know me well enough….I hope and pray that he finds in death, the peace he never knew in life.

And I am saddened that even after his death, and I am sure for many years to come, he will not be left alone, not by the jackals of the media, not by the many who branded him guilty forever, despite what the evidence said….in death he will not find any dignity, or surcease from the constant hounding of those who see themselves his judge and jury.

He is gone. I for one, will let him rest in peace.

For whatever wrongs he has done, for whatever foolish mistakes he made, I will at least show compassion and pray for him.

Will you?

lc purple raider says:

I remember him singing a love song to his rat, Ben.

Other than that, not much on the radar screen.

God Speed.

LCBrendan says:

I just looked at our own *spit* media site *spit*…there’s a photo of him being given CPR, taken by some suck fuck whilst the paramedics are trying to save him.

Fucking vultures.

Rope.
    Tree.
    Journalist.

Some assembly required.

LC Wil, S.C.E. says:

Darth Venomous sez:

No fuckin’ shit. I thought Shep was gonna vaporlock his damn self. THREE DAMNED HOURS!

Brendan:

Sorry, friend, but as a father, I’m having a real hard time working up much sympathy for the world’s second most popular pedophile.

And “Thriller” sucked. Overplayed, overhyped, drek.

LCBrendan says:

He was because people said he was.

Did it ever strike you as odd that in all the investigations, all the interrogations, all the searches…not one shred of physical evidence or proof was ever offered?

He underwent a full strip search and physical examination..and at the trial, the plaintiff was given ample opportunity to use that to prove his case…and didnt? That his claims could not be substantiated when he was asked if he could remember any identifying marks…and couldnt despite there being several?

The jurors took a week to decide and they framed their verdict based on the evidence offered by the prosecution…the DA had ten years, and the case should have been a slam dunk.

Have you also noticed that no further claims have been made of the many children he supposedly molested..despite there being ample time and opportunity to come forward and testify? It was one of the most publicised trials of all time..so why weren’t there more claims?

More victims?

Since the trial..silence. Any one of how many could have come forward, and BANG, new trial. There were none. Seems to me that if they were molested, they’d want justice….and the DA could easily have filed new charges.

There have been none.

Also, why didnt the accusers go for a civil trial in which they could have won millions? Seems to me that the OJ Simpson case was ample precedent.

Might it have something to do with this?

The mother of a teenage boy who accused Michael Jackson of sex abuse was charged with welfare fraud by prosecutors, who say she lied about her finances when she applied for public assistance.

The woman, who was called a con artist and a welfare cheat by Jackson’s lawyers as they successfully defended the pop star at his child molestation trial, faces arrest if she fails to surrender by September 7, prosecutors said.

“These charges are the result of a very careful investigation of allegations that she basically lied to receive aid,” Los Angeles District Attorney’s spokeswoman Sandi Gibbons said on Tuesday.

I was never a Jackson fan. But this whole thing smelled of extortion..and to this day I have a very strong feeling it was.

Here’s the real tragedy: even exonerated, no matter who it is, once charged as a paedophile, even when the truth is that they are not…they are tarred that way forever…once accused, forever branded.

A guy I know was in a custody case..his wife accused him of molesting the child as part of a vicious divorce battle…and even when she recanted and said she was lying…the damage was done. His life is wrecked, no one will trust him now, his job is gone (his boss told him that everyone believed the accusations and they couldn’t keep him on) and the wife got the kids because of it.

Don’t know where he is now..and if he turns up dead, I know for a fact that some people will say “So what he was just another pedo”.

I guess as far as you’re concerned, trials are a waste of time, right?

*sigh*

I know that I will never convince you, nor will I try.If called to a jury, I will do my damnedest to vote based on the evidence..and if acquitted, the defendant deserves to be left alone, because he has faced his accusers, and twelve have decided his fate.

Even after the trial, the DA kept after him….and they found nothing. To my mind at least, it means that there was nothing to find. I am not fit to be anyone’s judge and jury….Jackson was naive, foolish, foolhardy and stupid. He put himself in a position to be seen as a child molestor…and that, I believe, was because to him, what he was doing meant no harm.

He was an idiot, yes. Deluded and bizarre at times, yes.

But a paedophile? No. I don’t think so.

Benefit of the doubt is oftentimes all that stands between a man and prison or the death penalty., Twelve jurors agreed he was not guilty.

The law is flawed, imperfect in many ways. But it is a damned sight better alternative than a lynchmob out for blood….regardless of what the truth is.

We are better than that. Aren’t we?

LC Wil, S.C.E. says:

Brendan:

I guess as far as you’re concerned, trials are a waste of time, right?

No. But this one was a waste of money, for a lot of reasons.

He was because people said he was.

No, he was because his father made him one. He is the real villan of this story, but being someone else’s creation didn’t stop Mary Shelly’s monster from being a monster, either.

I did look at the evidence. You are right, it SHOULD have been a slam dunk. As to why the trial wasn’t, I refuse to publicly speculate. I suspect you can imagine the reason without my assistance.

He was a pedophile, who diddled little boys as young as 10.

He started this when he was about 13.

I can feel sympathy for the two or three members of his family that were not living off of the money he generated, and were not enabling the habits of this kiddy diddler; otherwise, there has already been too damned much coverage.

LCBrendan says:

otherwise, there has already been too damned much coverage.

Talk to the MSM….they’re the ones fuelling this sick panoply.

Will, a serious question. If, in years to come, the people who accused him come forward and admit that the accusations were false..will you then retract what you say here today?

I suspect not, old friend, because whether we choose to accept it or not, once made, an accusation like that can never be forgotten.

LC Wil, S.C.E. says:

Talk to the MSM….they’re the ones fuelling this sick panoply.

I know. And we will be hearing about this for the next month, and again on every June 25th forever.

{Hey, if you can edit yours . . 🙂 }

Yes, I will. But I believe that it’s more likely the ones whose Families no longer receive monthly checks and threats will no longer have reason to be silent.

Elephant Man says:

Unfortunately, situations like that happen much too often.

That being said, in most cases the accused doesn’t behave in a manner akin to dousing one’s self in gasoline and lighting a match.

Here’s a quote from one of the jurors after Jackson’s aquittal:

“I feel that Michael Jackson probably has molested boys,” juror Raymond Hultman told CNN. “I cannot believe that … this man could sleep in the same bedroom for 365 straight days and not do something more than just watch television and eat popcorn. I mean, that doesn’t make sense to me. But that doesn’t make him guilty of the charges that were presented in this case and that’s where we had to make our decision.”

The Trial of Michael Jackson

Am I “gravedancing”?

No, I’m just taking a walk…..moonwalk, that is……

:ducks and runs:

LCBrendan says:

See my above

He was an idiot, yes. Deluded and bizarre at times, yes.

But a paedophile? No. I don’t think so.

Iacobus sez:

You must not have been watching television last night, then…all Jackson, all the time on Fox; even primetime programming went wall-to-wall with “specials”. How the heck did they get their programs together so quickly?

LCBrendan sez:

He was 50. I’m 47. My dad died at 54.

Did your father inject himself with demerol, or surround himself with people who COULD have? I doubt it.

Spare us the indignation over his messed up life, Brendan. EVERY singer, actor, etc. is there because THEY WANT TO BE. He put himself in the limelight. I have zero sympathy for anyone who deliberately screws up their own life.

If he couldn’t run with the big dogs, then he should have stayed on the porch.

Dragineez says:

LCBrendan sez:

The exact same thing happened to a close friend of mine, racing team mate actually. Now he can basically never see his own kids again – even though the ex knows, the kids know, he knows, and anyone who knows him knows – no sexual abuse ever happened. Ever. Of this I am absolutely sure.

All that is necessary is to make the accusation, no proof necessary.

That being said, I won’t miss MJ very much. I do mourn the passing of Farah and Col. McMahon though. May God take and keep them all (yes, MJ too).

LC Staci GBOR says:

I don’t believe he molested that kid from the second case. I do know people who have known and talked with him, and they said they believe he has. What do I know?

I question this type of stuff all the time…my idiot friend was chasing 18 yr old ass and one of them turned out to be on overly mature 15 yr old whose mother sent out as bait. (She had fricken implants and tatoos for God sakes). He was the second guy she managed to go after…the other one got a longer sentence because she was 13 at the time. Just yesterday, after years of going through crap, his record was expunged. It broke him. He still has a hard time dating because the articles are still there.

I think it’s ironic how everyone is NOW creaming their pants over him when for YEARS he was basically ostrasized.

I don’t care…I actually feel more emotion towards his father…the kind that inspires an ass-kicking.

YGBSM says:

Regarding the endless Michael Jackson media coverage/hype: Yes Mark Stanford, there is a Santa Claus.

Nevertheless, methinks now’s the time for him to quit and quietly slink off. (They say Argentina is nice this time of year.)

MJ not a pedophile? Ok….. where is the list of his “romantic” interests over the years? You know these celebrities cant shit without the paparazzi knowing the color and consistency. There was more than one of of court settlement. People with that much money DONT settle. Especially under these types of charges. Makes no sense, if he was innocent (given his resources) he would have fought to prove his innocence and cleared his good name in a very public (and from a publicity perspective it would have added to his “angelic” image) way.

MJ was rumored to have been a life long junkie….. think he was in his “right” mind? You think that the substance abuse along with the OBVIOUS mental stability didnt contribute to his behavior. This guy was absolutly classic from a profile perspective.

This isnt a matter of demeaing the dead… but of calling a spade a spade

Had a bad experience with Demerol. Was pretty scared I was going to stop breathing after being shot up by a dentist and then going out drinking on New Year’s Eve. With the same stupid dentist.

It was also depressing to discuss Michael Jackson’s death with some of the staff here at work – when I realized they were toddlers while I was dancing in clubs to Thriller.

Brendan,

I’ll not mourn his passing because the guy gave me the creeps and I was never impressed with his overblown “talent”.

LC Joseph Dromedary says:

YGBSM sez;

Actually I have it on good authority, MORE LOOSE CHANGE, that it was an “inside job” by the Obama administration to take attention away from the Climate Bill going before Congress.

Amen brother.

I wasn’t a fan of his music…..I will acknowledge that he had a shitload of talent, but it just wasn’t my style of music that’s all.

I will remember the skinny good looking black kid who could dance like no one else, I will not mourn the hideously deformed freak that died yesterday.

Who gives a fuck about Micheal Jackson?!?!?

Farrah Fawcett has died. A generation of American men enters a mourning period.

So long Angel.

I have to disagree. People with that kind of fame DO find it cheaper to settle than have their name dragged out in a protracted trial.

No, I have to disagree. Some reputational matters are to important to let remain unresolved in the public eye by settlement. Undoubtely his career suffered because of it. When the stakes are that high, you do what is necessary to clear your name, not hush the whispers up with a green salve of cash.

LC Old Dog says:

Excuse me Waiter, I’ll have a #5 helping of Who Gives a Fuck!

LC Staci GBOR says:

LC Darth Scoundrel sez:

Who gives a fuck about Micheal Jackson?!?!?
    Farrah Fawcett has died. A generation of American men enters a mourning period.
    So long Angel.

Just got this in an email:

When Farrah Fawcett got to heaven, God asked her what one thing she wanted the most. She said for all the children of the world to be safe. So He killed Michael Jackson

What a sad end to what could have been a truly great life. What a waste.

Once again The Boss nails it.

Dragineez says:

Blackiswhite, Imperial Consigliere sez:

Do you work in a Law firm? I do. Trust me, ~they~ settle all the time. It really is less expensive, time consuming, mentally draining, and less of a hit on their “reputation” to just pay the ticket and make it go away.

The true danger point comes when both sides have spent more on the litigation than it could possibly settle for. Then the gloves come off and things get ugly.

Do you work in a Law firm?

Yes I do. Otherwise, the J.D. and the LL.M. wouldn’t be much good to me, except as decorations on my wall at home.

If it were my client, I would remind him that his reputation is key to continued career success, and if he doesn’t get the acquittal, than he might keep going, but he’ll never again be an unblemished superstar. If he were someone like an author or a politician, then my advice would be different, but for someone like him, its clear your name or coast downhill for the rest of your life.

sig94 says:

He was a sick, tormented, driven soul that probably never had a moment’s inner peace.
    Many great artists were/are like that.
    He “Van Gogh’d” his face seeking God only knows what.
    That childish creepy voice of his – he looked and acted the part of a perv and that was enough to brand him as such.

His parents should be horsewhipped; his whole life screamed for attention – “Look at me!” and he got it the only way he knew how thanks to that miserable excuse of a father he was cursed with.

Look at the difference between Tiger Woods and MJ – that difference is due to a loving, caring man who helped his son become what he is today instead of a conniving, grasping taskmaster who used his children for his own gain.

As far as the King of Pop – Let the media fight over the bones.
    We got other fish to fry.
    That’s my two cents.

LC Ranger 6, Imperial Wielder of The Rove says:

Damn,

Between Farrah and now Michael we lost TWO white women this week.

It’s a plot, all these aging startlets and pop stars dropping dead…Obama had them whacked.

He’s trying to distract us from the Cap and Tax ass reaming we’re about to take and then the BOHICA of Hellcare “reform”.

/Moonbat

Vapig says:

Yeah! I grew up with the guy (Jackson Five, et al) But when he stopped being black and started diddling little boys? Well, sorry! That’s a deal breaker for me.

The only thing I felt was that maybe his “kids” will now have a normal life.

OK, like most kids, I was crazy about him. He was my first exposure to America’s pop culture when I came here as a kid. But, OMFG!!!!

I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again:

Somewhere along the way, things went horribly wrong. He went from a cute, talented kid, to a cute, talented guy with some plastic surgery issues to… OMFG!!! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS THAT, AND JUST HOW MUCH SUPER GLUE DOES IT TAKE TO KEEP HIS NOSE ATTACHED TO HIS FACE????????

But OK… celebrities are weird. Michael Jackson was EXTRA weird. Creepy weird. But still… he was rich and eccentric. Who am I to judge?

When the allegations of child sexual abuse surfaced, however, he crossed the line from creepy weird, to creepy. Now, I don’t know what happened in that house, and whether or not Michael Jackson was a kiddie diddler. If he was, I hope he burns in hell, and is sodomized with Satan’s razor wire-studded prick the size of a cricket bat on an hourly basis for eternity. But I don’t know. What I DO know is that a grown man cavorting with little boys during sleepovers at his big house is just not cool.

Whom do I blame most?

Yeah, Michael Jackson – if he did it – definitely gets the blame. If he didn’t, he gets the blame for being one weird mofo, because let’s face it, folks – he put himself in a situation where he can be accused by money-grubbing asshole parents.

But most of all, I blame the parents. Let me ask you parents this: If you’re a responsible parent, who loves his or her child, WHY THE BLAZING, FLYING, FESTERING FUCK WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR CHILD TO SPEND THE NIGHT AT A SINGLE MAN’S MANSION WITHOUT SUPERVISION????????? Because he’s rich? Because he’s famous? Because he has cool toys? Hate to tell you this, but if you allow your little boy to have sleepovers at a guy’s house, who happens to be a good amount older than the child, is single, has a shitload of toys that are age inappropriate for a guy his age, cavorts with a chimp, and plays dress-up, he’s TOO FUCKING WEIRD TO BE PLAYING WITH A LITTLE CHILD UNSUPERVISED!!!! Pardon me, but a monkey would understand this and never put a child in that kind of situation!

Maybe something went on, and maybe nothing did. Maybe it was child molestation, and maybe it was innocent play. But whatever it was, why in blazes would you place your child into that situation in the first place?

So yeah, I blame you parents. You tried to get rich off your kid by placing him in a situation where he could have gotten sexually abused, and there’s absolutely no excuse for you! NONE!

You’re a parent. It’s your job to protect your kid. It’s your job to ensure that your kid avoids situations that could result in harm. I wouldn’t send my son on a tour of whore houses, hoping that nothing happens. So why would you send your son to a weird, single guy’s mansion for a SLEEPOVER unsupervised?

Dragineez says:

Blackiswhite, Imperial Consigliere sez:

Hmmm, you may have a point there. You can now use MJ as the poster child.

sig94 sez:

Amen sig, that SOB got filthy rich by exploiting and tormenting his kids……and they all turned out messed up. not worth the price if you ask me.

gopenguins2010 says:

Anyone here think that Ed McMahon is introducing MJ to some “wall-to-wall counseling?”

‘Cashed in his chips so fast he didn’t even write a g’bye song.

‘S alright, Warren Zevon did.

I’ll be at Farrah’s memorial.
    ‘Never let herself go bloat or blather.

Fifty!

LC Cheapshot911, Dept. of Redneck Tech sez:

‘Cashed in his chips so fast he didn’t even write a g’bye song.

‘S alright, Warren Zevon did.

I’ll be at Farrah’s memorial.
    ‘Never let herself go bloat or blather.

Fifty!

I miss Warren……he wrote some cool quirky stuff……RIP Farrah, RIP Ed, hope you’re forgiven MJ.

LCBrendan says:

No, Skyechild.

He was a violent (at times) borderline alcoholic who also smoked like a chimney. He died, intestate, alone in a small flat..the only way they knew who he was, and of he had any family, was with a piece of paper they found in his shirt.

Good enough for you?

Sorry to hear that, Brendan, but that still won’t make me sympathetic towards Jackson.