It’s a Mad, Mad, MADD World

Hat tip to LC, IB Vulcanrider for the link:

It’s irritating enough that we can’t get into our cars and just get from point A to point B without constantly having to worry about regulations, laws, and those LEO’s with egos the size of Rosie O’Donut’s backside.  I don’t know about you, but just avoiding idiot drivers is enough to cause you to want to travel with your pistol sticking out the window.

It seems that Obambi wants to make it even harder for us measly peons to get around freely.

President Obama’s pick to head the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration raises a few red flags. If confirmed by the Senate, Chuck Hurley, CEO of Mothers Against Drunk Driving, will drive motorists over the cliff with regulation.

Not the least bit surprised.  Anyone that Messiah Meglomaniac can find to harrass the hell out of the rest of us, has a damn good future in his administration.

Just how bad is this lastest addition to the Obama S&M Club?

The nation’s traffic-safety czar has broad powers to control the roads and road-going habits of Americans. Mr. Hurley has a history of pushing laws that harass millions of law-abiding citizens to ensnare a few lawbreakers. He supports returning the 55 mph speed limit to our highways as well as roadblocks and random pullovers to make sure drivers aren’t doing anything wrong. This methodology is based on a presumption of guilt – not innocence – of the average driver who is doing nothing wrong.

Even if you aren’t doing anything wrong…you can be pulled over just to make sure you aren’t thinking of doing anything wrong. The fact you may be a conscientious, safe, and honest driver just means that you are more suspect than others.

And good luck with that 55 mile speed limit change Skippy.   Ain’t happening.

Herr Hurley is just another Liberal/Progressive SS wonk that will be allowed to come up with whatever wild assed idea he can use to restrict our movements.   I’m really not surprised that he was chosen.  When Obambi isn’t buzzing buildings in New York with AF1 and scaring the ever loving hell out of all the citizens, and denying knowing a damn thing about it, he’s concocting ideas on how he can make damn sure we never want to leave our houses.

I’m nearly at that point already.

The LC formerly known as Ziske68 says:

AS far aqs the tipping point goes, this is a nice little piece on perspective.

LC SleepTech:Wanted By The VLWC says:

LC Xealot sez:

LC Panzermann:
    Something else to ponder: Americans have a tendency to ignore the commonly accepted rules of the road. The left lane is intended to be the fast lane… yet I see many doing 10 under the limit camping out there, causing all sorts of traffic disasters. Often, the slow drivers don’t even have the excuse of old age.
    A large minority of Americans have a tendency to be rude, inconsiderate and disrespectful. Some will do it because they find it funny, others because it’s too much of a “bother” to move into the correct lane. And of course you have moron kids deciding that racing in the middle of rush hour is a good idea, weaving in between these slow moving morons. In other words, driving on American freeways is kind of like going through an obstacle course with a few crazy morons hell-bent on hitting you weaving in between. I won’t even begin to tell you how poorly people merge here.
    And God forbid… as soon as ANYONE sees a cop, everyone hits the breaks… even the people going the speed limit or less. It’s a mess.
    Germany has its share of serious problems, but even I have to admit, they do drive a lot better over there than we Americans do.

Tru DAT on American roads, especially Highway 11W through N.E. TN. There ain’t ONE (1) “eco” friendly car that I’d get IN on that stretch of road. You’d be DEAD!! before you EVER got back to the dealership to buy the damn thing!! ANYONE who wishes to dispute that may “inquire” to buy a vehicle on 11W…

I just have to relate a favorite Bakersfield driving technique. Drive down the freeway onramp. Pick up speed. Come to the end of the onramp, where it merges with traffic. Let the traffic speed scare you.

Slam on your breaks. And come to a complete, full stop at the end of the freeway onramp.

It’s called the Bakersfield Hick Merge Technique. I think it’s taught in the driving schools here, because I’ve never seen it anywhere else.

I learned to drive in Boston (scary!). My reflexes are phenomenal, and I can anticipate a stupid move from drivers around me ahead of time. While I drive fast, and rather aggressively, I am very safe. I never talk on the phone when driving, I never eat when driving, or, heaven forbid, do my damn makeup when driving. I cannot stand idiots on the roads. Motherfuckers already have an attention span of a gnat on crack, then they kick it up a notch by doing things they have no business doing behind the wheel. Females are the worst offenders, too! However, I oppose any rules that level everyone to the lowest common denominator. Let the idiots suffer and pay for their stupidity. Why should normal people be on the same level?

LC Jon Imperial Hunter sez:

Please, my dear Natasha, say that you don’t really have a dick????

No, I do not. But I am such a spiteful critter, that if it were biologically possible, I’d try to grow one just for them to suck it. Just kidding of course, but you get the idea!

I don’t know, Natasha. I’d probably try to grow one just to find out what it’s like to have it sucked.

Because people getting their dick sucked sure as hell look like they’re enjoying it.

Well, technically you do have one. An itty bitty one. I’ll stop before I make a suggestion. *AHEM* BTW, Safari test as browser.:em02:

Princess Natasha, Decadent Delicious Deviant @:

Hey LT Natasha, being that you like to update your handle here, can I make a suggestion??

Princess LT. Natasha, Blower-Upper and Taker Downer of all that gets in her way

Cricket says:

I was never taught to drive like that; I got my license over 30 years ago…in California. We were taught to merge; that slowing down would get you a ticket faster than speeding and two of my instructors were ex CHiPs.

Tailgating isn’t something I like people to do to me; I believe in maintaining a safe distance between me and the car ahead.

Don’t get me started on the foreign truck drivers from Mexico and the ones wearing turbans…who may not have a CDL or got it in the mail.

I also held a USAEUR license for four years; I never took the driving course required over there. I read the book and took the test the next day. The autobahns are deadly because of the fast left lane and the high speed cars.
    I have excellent driving habits but the Germans are rude. Flashing lights if the person in front of him or her is doing 70 mph (130 clicks), honking and yelling. Tailgating out of spite.

Every time there was a traffic jam, it usually involved a fatality. When I was new in country, my husband told me about an investigation involving a 2 1/2 ton pickup truck. A mercedes-benz slammed into it at the hideous speed of 90 miles an hour, killing everyone in the car. The Americans were blamed, but even the Autobahn Masterei who came out and looked at the stalled truck said the Americans had done things right: Their vehicle was off on the shoulder, the warning triangles were there, along with flares. The driver had called the MPs and they called the autobahn polizei who went out and looked…long before the accident.

If there is a traffic jam in Germany, it isn’t because of slow drivers; it is because of the idea that they have fast cars and will go like a bat out of hell because of it. And people call SUV drivers rude. Feh.

Yes, I do have two SUVs; One Jeep, and one Excursion. The Excursion is My Precious.

Panzerman

You were in Lörrach ? Beautiful little town in the south-west

And the Folks we passed among there were lots like most of the Folks on these pages.
    A no-bullshit society. Like the Rott.
    We watched the Lorrach New Year bombardment from one of my Buddy’s porch just up in Hagelburg.
    His back porch faces the Swiss border, and alllllt the little villages were a-bloom with boomboom.
    With the jagged northern Swiss Alpen for a backdrop, me n’ Mrs.C sat agog with a flasche of Asbach and a Kosteritzer chaser closer to Heaven than I ever deserve to be, and dreading ever leaving.
    If I could say “Gemutlicheit”, they’d let me have another.

‘Pretty sure you know that terrain, but here it is again., Lorrach being the lights on the left. This was the quiet just before they cut loose. Apologies for the quality, several people were working hard to keep our sobriety at bay.
    A feller who works at Milka brought a giant chunk of white chocolate for a fountain that they dipped fruit in,, ohhhh, es smertz so gut.

The point of comparing autobahn driving to driving on speed-limit-restricted highways is that speed limits do not make driving any safer. All they are is yet another artificial restriction aimed at creating more criminals out of otherwise normal people. Make enough things a crime, and the whole damn country can become a prison, and you can exercise as much control as your power-hungry little heart desires.

Maybe if our traffic fines were even half of theirs, there’d be a few more hearts n’ minds that would follow.
    It comes down to respect, for the laws and other drivers, and discipline.
    When they let you merge, don’t wave thank you, JUST GO!

Cricket sez:

big black V8 Explorer XLT here….with XM and a K-Bar in the driver’s side map panel.

Princess Natasha, Decadent Delicious Deviant sez:

autobahn???? did someone say autobahn??? I never had as much fun driving as I did when I drove the Autobahn……that’s the way God meant for us to drive. I was mostly impressed with the unwritten rules there, as in staying out of the left lane if you weren’t passing…..seems that everyone complied with that. I did see some nasty accidents, mostly caused by tailgating and such and because of the speeds they were usually multi-vehicle. I like the way the Germans drive, also like the way most Californians drive…..both groups are bat shit crazy behind the wheel but they know how to get where they’re going in a minimum amount of time.

and they know how to merge, which is a talent sadly lacking here in Western Washington

Oh it’s written in fanfold somewhere,
    There’s a gut wrenching fine that goes with blocking the left lane.

LC Cheapshot911, Dept. of Redneck Tech sez:

Oh it’s written in fanfold somewhere,
    There’s a gut wrenching fine that goes with blocking the left lane.

you’re right, I forgot about that……I remember seeing the signs posted stating the fines now.

and you’re right, I don’t recall the amount of the fine but I remember wincing when I read it on the sign.

silverwolf says:

LC Xealot sez:

But remember, if your last name is Kennedy, you can hit a cop car while drunk and on pills. You can drive a woman off a pier while totally trashed…

Jeeze … you’ve beaten that one to death several thousand times over. Think up a new one, for shit’s sake.

But if you’re a mere Peasant, not part of the Washington Nobility, expect to go to prison for drinking a glass of wine and dozing it off in your car.

And rightly so. Unless you think it’s ok to drive after ‘dozing off’. Sounds pretty damn stupid to me.

silverwolf says:

LC cmblake6, Imperial Black Ops Technician sez:

I wouldn’t put any of this shit past him. He’s got to go. NOW!

By what means? Have you some suggestion for grounds for impeachment — after 100 days?? Funneeee.

silverwolf says:

“Princess Natasha”, “Decadent Delicious Deviant” sez:

55 mph? Is this motherfucker HIGH?? That’s, like, standing fucking still! Fuck him. From now on, I am driving 95-100 mph. SUCK MY DICK!!

Ooh! Listen to the hairy-scary feminist. I’m stunned by your (apparent) superiority in everything you touch. Do you beat up men, by the way, or is this all a computer-generated other-side-of-the-monitor “image”? :em95:

silverwolf sez:

we will, just as soon as you leftists stop trashing Nixon.

silverwolf says:

Eyas sez:

This is obviously unconstitutional, tyrranical, and evil.

Absolutely. As is locking up *alleged* terrorists without charge or trial for 7 years. Presumption of guilt — not innocence — is equally morally wrong when applied to non-Americans as it is to Americans. I do hope you can see that. :em93:
    We have laws. Nobody, including Bush or Cheney, is above the law. Or above the constitution. Ciao for now, buddies!

silverwolf says:

Maybe you could discover that he spilled wine on some woman’s dress and lied about it. :em01:

Why? It’s still the truth and you can’t change that.

Driving wasn’t involved in the story.

Dummy

silverwolf says:

This place is so funny I could stay here all day! I’ve got Tasmanian ‘flu and I’m not in work. But other duties call, I’m afraid. Thanks muchly for the fun. :em93:

But other duties call, I’m afraid.

An ice pack and some aloe vera will help with your sore ass. :em99:

LC&IB Vulcanrider, MSgt, USAF, Ret says:

silverwolf sez:

Which “alleged terrorists” might those be? I hope you’re not referring to Gitmo, those aren’t alleged terrorists, that’s a popular line from the MSM to give them some sort of relevance to you touchy-feeling leftists that think they’re “misunderstood”.

What they are are captured unlawful combatants. They serve no country or flag, and were taken while acting in a violent manner against coalition forces. That’s right, they weren’t all captured by American Forces, but by the COALITION acting against their illegal attempts to kill innocents and military members.

Did they deserve incarceration? Hell no, what they deserved was a fucking bullet, on site and on time. Read the Geneva convention, they’re not due a damn thing. What they got is so much better than what they should have.

silverwolf says:

LC Gunsniper sez:

Driving wasn’t involved in the story. Dummy

Then it was a damn-fool story. :em41:

Christ, please quit promising to leave and then failing to do so.

Forget it slivverdick, Princess , ,I paid some taxes special just for her training, she only kicks the shit out of Real Men,,, you got nuthin’ to be ‘fraid of.

Then it was a damn-fool story.

The story is fine. You’re just too stupid to comprehend.

Dummy.

LC Cheapshot911, Dept. of Redneck Tech sez:

damn Cheap, I woulda paid good money to see the good LT. give him/her/it a good thrashin…..

I dunno what she’s like when she’s drunk,but we know what she drinks, ,maybe there’s a window of opportunity there.

‘Be happy to spit shine her leather for her when she’s done!

LC Cheapshot911, Dept. of Redneck Tech sez:

‘Be happy to spit shine her leather for her when she’s done!

hell….I’ll even oil up her AVLB when she’s done :em93:

What??? :em98:

BHO is all about control, control, control — all for our own utopian good. Pffft!

VonZorch Imperial Researcher says:

silverwolf sez:

LC Xealot sez:

Silver wolf
    You complete and absolute idiot. It is amazing that a creature that has not achieved sentience has managed literacy. It is immediately obvious to anyone who has read the thread, and has sufficient intelligence to outwit a turnip, that he was asleep in an unmoving vehicle.
    Not too many long words for you I hope.

mousseman says:

Princess Natasha, Decadent Delicious Deviant @ 61:

There are a few very select places where a speed limit makes sense, like between Freiburg Süd and Freiburg Nord, or around Munich because people are too effin’ stoopid to understand they have to moderate their speed, and maybe a few intersections.

But else, let’s rip. And make sure that you do at least 100 mp/h on the left lane of an Autobahn, else you will get honked at. 🙂

NevadaDailySteve, Imperial Scrivener says:

The so-called National Campaign’s phone number – (202) 828-9100 – is answered by a receptionist at the public-relations firm Blakey and Agnew. Among that firm’s big-ticket clients are the traffic-camera companies Redflex Traffic Systems of Australia, Gastometer BV of the Netherlands and Lasercraft Inc. of Britain.

Ya notice how the leftards scream like little girls that anyone who doubts the grate gorbacle about global warming must have some connection to oil companies and profit by that connection but anyone on their side of the aisle who has financial ties to companies they could profit from are as pure as the driven snow and only evil rethuglicans would doubt it.

I knew Obama would screw things up but he’s amazed me by how much he could screw up so much so fast. You have to admit if he has any skilz at all it’s his ability to f*** up a wet dream.

LC Ted says:

Silverwolf,

Before you get started on bush again, most of us here were against him on the patriot act. We are the type of people who think that giving up liberty for security is stupid at best.

Let’s see, we were against W on the Dubai ports deal.

We are against Illegal Immigration and the “Shamnisty” bill. As a side note on this, I dare you to call us a bunch of immigrant hating racists, considering the owner of this board is a legal immigrant, now naturalized citizen. He and the rest of us want all immigrants to play by the rules and jump through the same hoops he and others did.

Most of us are against government involvement in the running of business. I point to the post office and your local DMV as examples of why they should not be involved in the board room of any company. To stop your next complaint, if a business commits fraud, we are all for closing them down, perp walking them in cuffs, and selling all the reponsible parties assets to repay the victims losses.

Most of us screamed because we were disenfranchised by the republican party and had a socialist-lite candidate for president in 2008.

We are not in the bag for the republicans.

Ted

Cricket says:

I drove on the autobahn and didn’t have any problems per se, because I stayed in the ‘slow’ lane. You can pedal a Toyota Corolla only so fast. :em93: I have a healthy respect for the highly engineered and extremely speedy cars, which brings me to my next point; I am not for speed limits either. You can lose control of a car at any speed. That was what happened to the Merc that slammed into the back of the deuce and a half. My Precious has a governor on it..it kicks in at 90 mph. Uh, why yes, I was driving on a straight stretch of Georgia interstate and decided to give the engine a speed cleaning. I was Not Happy, even though I rarely go faster than 70, which renders the governor pointless because I have no need to speed.

I am for enforcing existing laws already on the books; the ones that make sense but for some reason are impossible to comply with, such as ten hours a day for OTR truckers, keeping a safe distance between you and the car ahead, etc. It means that compliance and enforcement are largely a matter of individual and corporate ethics…but that is a whole other discussion and now that I have torqued Panzerman and truckers…

If Panzermann will permit a response from me: I think the speed limits imposed are the maximum for safety with regard to control. For instance, the autobahnen are more like a race track than a highway. However, I think it also had something to do with the post-war Zones of Occupation. The way I heard it, and I could be wrong, is that Germany was largely rural up until Hitler started rearming. When the Allies occupied Germany, there were no traffic codes per se, so things like speed limits and whatnot came into being to reduce accidents and altercations with farm equipment. Now, not that Germans are lacking in common sense; far from it. I think it was to help with rebuilding the country and getting a semblence of law and order back. Once the Allies left the Zones, and West Germany was on their own, they did their own thing with regard to traffic. Which is as it should be. I am a survivor of a crash and it had NOTHING to do with speed. It had everything to do with a sleepy trucker rear ending me.

AyUaxe says:

Obambi and his cadres take the stereotype to new lows–loose shoes, loose women, and a whole country to shit on. Shiftless is too kind an adjective for these scum. In case no one’s noticed, we’re just gettin’ broken in for the really draconian shite they’ve been wet-dreaming about. F’em at every possible opportunity. Resist!

On DUI–how many people who’re commenting have actually been tested at .08 BAC or over, so you have some idea just how impaired that is? I’ve got a damn good tolerance for happy juice (even better when I did the test) and I could barely focus or walk at .07. I saw guys I’d drunk with for a coupla days running reach .1 and man, that’s seriously drunk–like bordering on passed out. Sure, it affects everybody a little differently, so does a tire iron to the head, but both are pretty F’n devastating on average, thus there are criminal laws prohibiting and punishing same. Drunk drivers are nascent murderers–too many make it to the active phase.

Not driving drunk or even buzzed has no adverse affect on bars etc. There are designated drivers, taxis and busses. Now if we could get some of those El Diablo Rojos, like in Panama, going here, that would solve a lot of problems!

My most “interesting” driving expierence was in the Mid East. In the land(s) of Islam the word “inshallah” means “God Willing”, and as a concept it leaves the adherent with a fairly fatalistic attitude. So the thought process goes .. I will drive any ole’ way I want and its up to god to determine my fate. With that said, you.’re basically driving with a bunch of people that on a certain level are damn near suicidal…..kinda fun really… just put it gear and drive… and of course certain driving environs over there are more “hazardous” than others… which means you get to drive fast and shoot guns… :em69:

Not going to comment much on the new chew toy…… as far as chew toys are concerned this one is obviously handicapped. I swear, sometimes its like they all read from the same script. Same lame ass approach, then feigned indignation, then blah, blah, blah, (same usual shit) and finally they get themselves banned cause they just have to interact in a negative manner (after all how could they validate thier pre-disposed thought process if they didnt get a negative response to thier asinine statments). So I give this one a 2 on the 1-10 scale.

I hear that troy.

‘Speaks fluent Caspian-ese.

Are you guys done batting the Aluminum Cub around yet? He’s starting to smell and I’m getting tired of vacuuming up the bits and pieces. :em99:

I’m catching a plane out in the morning to attend my Grandmother’s 90th birthday party and will be out of action for a few days. This place BETTER be spotless when I get back! :em96:

Avalon John says:

The great Frank Herbert, writer of Dune, knew a thing or two about tyranny, and explored this idea, among many others in his Dune novels. One of the Tyrant’s first acts in the ‘God Emperor of Dun’ was to limit travel severely. A society with no means of locomotion other than what their body could produce, was a society easy to control. Forget getting rid of guns, there’s too much opposition. Get rid of transportation, via green means, MADD means, whatever, and the violent opposition promised by the 2nd Amendment is moot.

silverwolf sez:

Eyas sez:

This is obviously unconstitutional, tyrranical, and evil.

Your first sentence is false; yet, your second sentence is true. But, how can that be?

Because, as we should, we DO provide the presumtion of innocence to non-Americans. We provide it to non-Americans in normal criminal matters. We do NOT apply the presumption of innocence to our enemies in WAR — that would be silly, and suicidal. It would be literally impossible to conduct a war that way.
    Has there ever been a society that that gives the presumption of innocence to enemy battlefield combatants? If there has been, they didn’t last long enough to make a blip on the radar screen of history — obliterated by enemies they insisted on treating like common criminals.
    [I know, let’s make our troops Mirandize Al Qaeda when they capture them. Ooh, ooh, ooh … Let’s also force our troops to take every possible action to capture rather than kill our enemies. And, do it nicely so’s these “criminals” don’t charge us with “Military Brutality” — cuz that would be wrong, just like it is for “Police Brutality”]

Anyway, I’m glad to see that you’ve caught on (partly) to how things work around here. You’ve obviously learned to thicken your skin enough to accept abuse and dish it out (sort of). I was afraid you were going to bail; which would be unfortunate because there are damn few liberals to abuse hereabouts. Next, however, you might want to work on the whole “backing up baseless claims” thing.

Off-topic:

Did anyone see that Rahm Emanuel, Geithner, and that sweet sweet woman with the toned arms, all made People magazine’s “Most Beautiful People” list? How can someone with a permanent scowl (caused by freedom, apparently) be considered “Most Beautiful”? They may as well have put Napolitano on the list.

Speaking of which, when I see Emanuel, I see Robert Downey Jr.

And, when I see Napolitano, I see Paul Giamatti

Eyas

I know that wasn’t posed to me, but, whaddafark, a straight line ain’t to be waisted, here goes,,
    “Nope, ours seems to be the first.” (shudder)

The area in his peanut that in others can deal with the methodology of the Rules of Engagement,, just ain’t there.
    Imagine the living hell that poor sap must be cursed with.. sad

LC Cheapshot911, Dept. of Redneck Tech sez:

Imagine the living hell that poor sap must be cursed with.. sad

Reminds me of lib-indoctrinated college infants who espouse “Pacifism”, or even “Anarchy”. I put them in quotes, because they so clearly don’t really believe in such things — try punching them in the mouth and see how fast “pacifism” turns into a left hook, and “anarchy” turns into a cry of “Police!”. Like all leftists, it derives from a prolonged/permanent adolescence and unresolved “Daddy” issues. (No, I’m not a shrink; but, I play one on the Rott)

Hmm, now I see where the trolls from BlameBush went.

Tell us something, Silverwolf, I asked the trolls on BB this question, and after several days of misdirection and name calling they not only didn’t give a straight answer to this question, but they then basically shut up for the most part. Let’s see if you’re more intelligent than they are:

Premise: Per the Geneva Convention, and this is actually fact (I can quote chapter and verse if you like), neither Al Qaeda and the Taliban qualify for POW protections once captured. In fact, I can even make a case, using historical precedent (which has evidence in international case law in an actual war crimes trial) that we actually have every right to execute captured terrorists after gaining whatever intel we need to gain. (I can quote chapter and verse on that as well, if you like.)

The trolls premise was that both AQ and the Taliban constitute an organized military force under Geneva, thereby granting them POW status, lawyers and whatnot.

Since it’s apparently your premise as well that the captured Jihadis deserve the same legal rights we have, what evidence do you have to back it up? What treaty or accord has the United States signed to that says we have to do that?

If you have the proof to back it up, produce it. If not, then just admit it.

Don’t bother just saying ‘The Geneva Convention’. Don’t bother just saying the usual ‘illegal and immoral’ line. Cite specifics. If you have the brain to do so.

Spatial Ed says:

Anarchists fracture me. They barely get by in a society where even some folks with Down Syndrome can live alone with minimal assistance, and they want those assists and safeguards removed.

Like a goldfish living in a caged off area of a piranha filled aquarium getting fed twice per day insisting that the barriers be removed so it may predate upon the piranha. And believing that it’ll be calling the shots.

And please also, Silverwolf, dont start spouting ‘The Constitution’ either. There’s something called the Supremacy Clause which basically means that international treaties trump US law in many cases. That’s a little something you screaming lefties love to talk about and use when it suits you, yes?

Well guess what? Now it boomerangs against you.

In other words, cause, meet effect. Effect, meet cause. AKA ‘Payback is a stone cold bitch’ :em93:

And since Geneva gives us the right to execute said AQ / Taliban types (Case precedent: United States vs List, et al), produce your evidence, or STFU.

PS .. For those who don’t want to wade through United States vs. List, the short version is this: Wilhelm List was one of Hitler’s bigwigs, and he was charged during Nuremberg with execution of partisans in Yugoslavia. His defense was that since Geneva did not accord POW status to partisans (known as terrorists today), and since the partisans did not act in accordance with the laws of war and the Rules of Armed Conflict, he should be found not guilty.

He was found not guilty on that charge.

It’s irrelevant, per Geneva, where it takes place. You can make all the arguments you like about whether or not you think we have a right to be in Iraq or Afghanistan, and how they’re defending their homes .. and it’s a completely moot point according to Geneva. And since the US is a signatory to Geneva, and with the Supremacy Clause trumping US law, a case can be made to where, as others have stated on here, we’re actually given the ones we capture better than they deserve. What they deserve is in fact a bullet in the head.

I await your reasoned, logical, factual arguments.

(my last sentence had some sarcasm as I BLOODY well know you trolls lack the ability to do that)

I’ll close with my usual signoff :smirk: to the trolls on BB. I know they read this blog, too.

:smirk: