Well, They Do Say He’s the Messiah

Unless you’ve been living under a rock and remain blissfully unaware, April 29th is Teh Magic Negroes™ milestone of “the foist 100 days”. Expect to see glowing hosannas and eloquent homages to Dear Leader in every rag and two bit “news” show from CNN to local cable access.

Oh, and this piece of blasphemy too.

Excuse me while I go puke. h/t LC Caveman for the link. And to borrow from him, rage is too mild a word.

LuckyLeo says:

Oh, just PLEASE tell me this is a hoax! :em98:

It least let this be a case of TASTELESS irony!!!

I just ate breakfast, too. This is absolutely despicable and that is a “British understatement”

I mean, doesn’t this idol worship bother the atheist and agnostic nutjobs at the very least? Ban Xmas trees and Nativity scenes, but this gets a thumbs up??? :em12:

Hell, it is not even aesthetic! It looks like a ugly Photoshop job. B.C. has done a LOT better work with his oh so, Helen Thomas’ “pieces of art”.

Just to get away from the pure sacrilige of this. Are we in Nazi Germany? Stalinist Russia? Hussein’s Iraq? I mean, how many portraits of “Dear Leader” have to be put up before people catch on to semblance of a clue here!

I haven’t the words to express my outrage. I swear, before Barry’s term is up, I will have to create an entire new language just to convey it! And it will probably will never be written — if it is, it will have to use as ink the same which is needed to “water the tree of Liberty”, if you catch my drift!! :em96:

LC FreedomFighter says:

I say he should be burned at the stake as a witch!! May G-D strike him down personally!

LC FreedomFighter says:

Swine flu pandemic? wheres the locust? The start of the apocolyps anyone? I believe B.O. may be the anti-christ.

that pendant makes me :em38: what are people thinking

LuckyLeo says:

Just to add one more thing:

If Barry’s mindless drones start coming out of the woodwork to defend this…thing.

Or worse, if they start prostrating themselves in front of it in a wholly sincere, non-sarcastic manner, even if — no, especially if this “art” was mean as sarcasm…

Be very, very afraid. Because at the very least, somebody is trying to stir things up one way or another. And maybe someone expects someone or a bunch of someones to bite

LC FreedomFighter says:

Satans greatest trick was making man believe he didnt exsist.

something must be broken inside me. the best i can manage is mild disgust. maybe i’m just burned out by the overwheming load of crap our country has subjected to the last few years. there is a vague sense of pressure like i need to puke but can’t be bothered.

LC Fmwoods01 says:

This “art” ranks right up there with the Crucifix in urine display. Where are the outspoken religious leaders crying blasphemy? Al?, Jesse?, where’s your indignation, your appalled cries of heresy. You fucking hypocrites can rot in hell with your boy messiah. The first commandment (no gods before ME) ain’t gonna settle well with St. Pete. Rot you bastards, rot! 👿

Time to turn the plowshares back into swords.

LC FreedomFighter says:

Time to turn the plowshares back into swords

AMEN!!

DaToad says:

That piece of shit could definately lead me to sin. It needs to tossed onto Savonarola’s pyre…

I don’t know if I’m going to last four years. My brain my heart ache from my bouts of rage and I think I’m getting an ulcer from being impotent to change it. Hopefully it will pass to mild disgust like Hilljohnny

LC FreedomFighter says:

I don’t know if I’m going to last four years

I dont think the counrty will last four years.

May lightning strike …

JonB says:

I’m kinda where LC HillJohnny is on this one.

I saw it and maybe facepalmed, but beyond that it was almost a laugh.

What we are seeing today is a combination of the left doing anything they can to make the truly religious in this country upset, but at the same time worshiping Obama as their messiah.

As for the subject of Obama being the anti-Christ, my wife and I have pondered over that one. Not to sure about that. But I have often wondered if satans forces are messing with peoples heads, causing them to physically see things that are different from what the rest of us see. It’s like how Obama can “um” and “uh” his way through a talk, and the liberals you talk to afterward say “he’s such an eloquent speaker”.
    Makes you wonder if they were tuned in to the same channel or something.

Of course, if he was crucified to save his people, we’d know if he was the anti-christ for sure, because the bastard would come back from the dead.

LC Wes, Imperial Mohel says:

What a coincidence: April 29th happens to be my birthday.

Worst. Birthday. Present. Ever. :em38: :em98:

Cheryl says:

:em38: :em38:

Be happy that that atrocity is not in your neighborhoods, folks, as it is in mine. Ugh! I plan to take a long detour around that one.

Would it were a hoax, Luckyleo!

Argh I meant PAINTING-i am a lousy typist :em98:

LC Guy S says:

Relax!! You all need to see the “whole” picture, and then it won’t be quite as bad.

Actually rather surprised the asshats on the progressive side of the street haven’t done more “art work” like the original…sooner.

As the nineteenth century revolutionaries used to say The worse the better.
    Whom the Lord wishes to cast down, He first raises up on high, to strengthen the splat.

If Obama imagines he is the Second Coming, I say let’s crucify him. If by surprise, he resurects on the third day, I will admit my errors and convert to his cult. But I’ll bet my very soul the motherfucker will ascend only with a block of C-4 up his arse. And then we hold a pogrom of all his followers. :em12:

xiphos says:

If Michael D’Antuono did this with his tongue in cheek, that’s one thing……..if not, he has his tongue between sombodys cheeks.
    Or maybe, just maybe, it was commisioned by the White House:)

hey….

is that a crown of acorns on his noggin?

seriously gang, that’s all this so called piece of art is worthy of……sarcasm and derision.

Iacobus says:

My faith is so strong all I can do is look at the “art” and laugh. Seriously, who is the artist kidding?

BITOA says:

Actually, I believe the big O’s ass is soon to be grass. After that stunt he pulled at Georgetown covering-over a symbol of Christ so it would not distract from his-self, well, that sure looks like a major “Denial”, and we all know the Lord doesn’t like that shit !. Enjoy it while you can,Barry, you sap.

Cheryl says:

:em01: :em99: :em01: :em99: :em69:

Amazing how the left can deride Christians for their faith yet have no problem bowing and scraping to a lazy, third rate Chicago lawyer who was handed his pristine life on a silver platter.

FrJim says:

When the average American citizen sees crap like this, they understand exactly what Obama is and is not.

The backlash has started, and I expect will continue. Remember: It took Jimmy Carter to give us Ronald Reagan.

-Jim+

:em58: :em69: :em58: :em69:

How do “Chicago” and “pristine life” wind up in the same sentence?

AgTiger says:

Just so long as we get to hang a sign above his head:

BORA

“Barack Obama Rex Asinis”

Or if you like, “Barack Obama, King of the Asses” (works perfectly in both meanings of the translation back to English: fool and donkey)

Alan K. Henderson @:#27

It does when you’ve been anointed by Emperor Daley and the Chicago political machine. Both of his senate seats (state level and federal level) were presented to him like prized trophies.

Of course, if you’re one of the peasants not so much.

silverwolf says:

Do you not think you’re over-reacting somewhat? The commentary says,

“Behind him, the dark veil being lifted (or lowered) on the Presidential Seal. But is he revealing or concealing and is he being crucified or glorified?”

It’s possible to take more than one meaning out of this picture if you approach it with an open mind, although I’m sure it will cause controversy. I agree that to portray any American president like this is pretty loopy by any standard.

1oldleg says:

Looks to me like he’s gettin’ ready to spit something. I always thought he was a swallower. My bad.

silverwolf sez:

Do you not think you’re over-reacting somewhat?

eh….I’m not too worked up over this, to me it’s nothing more than a mediocre piece of comic book art.

I mean, if you’re gonna pose for idol worship, at least do it in the classical style:

[img]http://home.comcast.net/~jaygale/me_and_the_Romans.jpg[/img]

I wish I had a parakeet. Then I could print that presumptuous bit of blatant asininity, and line the
    bird-cage with it.

VonZorch Imperial Researcher says:

LC Fmwoods01 sez:

Time to turn the plowshares back into swords.

You use a sword, I want a rifle.

Terrapod says:

Calling Rome… calling Rome…. where is Pontius and his legion, work available in the New Lands……

LC Fmwoods01 says:

I’m mounting the sword to the business end of my rifle. It’s bound to get up close and personal.

Killroy1776 says:

Lol, and on the sixth day he took over the auto industry, Its so freakin Creepy!! there are a lot of that really see him that way. and they just can`t accept or will never know Jesus Christ.
    I guess I`ll just cling to my Bible and guns.

Peace

And how will “Barack H. Christ” blame Bush for this one?

Chimpbama “needed” to have updated photos of Air Force One, so he had the 747 and a fighter buzz New York City today. Scared the shit out of the locals, since Teh One didn’t think it necessary to tell them it was only a “photo op.”

Let them eat cake.

What a fuckin’ smug, ego-maniacal, big-eared, pencil-necked, arrogant, sanctimonious, walking piece of shit he is … and those are the high points.

Ten-Ten says:

Idiots. We’re freaking surrounded by idiots.

Spatial Ed says:

“Clowns to the Left of me,
    Jokers to the ri – ”

Well, no, they’re to the Left of me, too.
    Damn, that’s a good song, too.

Grits says:

Geeze….the painting caused me to puke in my shoes….damn! I need to wash my eyes with battery acid.
    Grits

LC Proud Infidel says:

And that’s just what his brainless myrmidon followers see him as!!! Hey, the backlash is brewin’ bigtime!!!
    Wanna piss of a lib? Just tell ’em WE SHALL OVERCOME when you’re cluebatting one, mine went apeshit, spat and stuttered like Barney *SLUUURP, sput, sputter* ppphlaaaank!! :em99:

Cricket says:

That would be insulting to Frank Frazetta. I am not an artist, but an observer. The depiction is interesting because it has that use of color that you see in 1950’s political art from the Soviet Union and 1930s Germany.

Cricket says:

Cheryl, I read your ‘pride goeth before the splat’ comment… :em01: :em99: :em69: :em93:

LC Spare Parts says:

When a p.o.w. like B.O. is celebrated in a place like Arnold, Mo, this country really is too far gone. But the pageant is for the pond life. He’s got a meeting laid on to tell the Chrysler employees to quit building Rams and Chargers and to bring back the Neon or he won’t give the UAW ownership of the company. Oh that somebody would rent a 747 and buzz Fox High School for to watch the cockroaches scatter. panae et circusum

silverwolf says:

BigDogg sez:

At least get your facts straight. It was the military who totally insisted on keeping the thing under wraps – so nobody was warned. Obama only found out about it when everyone else did. Paranoia will destroya! :em41:

silverwolf says:

Cricket sez:

The depiction is interesting because it has that use of color that you see in 1950’s political art from the Soviet Union and 1930s Germany. It sort of reminded me of the one of Hitler in the shining armor mounted on a white horse.

Interesting. I’ve never gotten to see much of that stuff. Where did you go to see it?

Cricket says:

I saw some in school texts, as well as photos from the Soviet Union and a couple of military museums.
    The horse that Hitler is riding in his ‘Parsival’ mode is really black, but when I first saw it, it had been doctored to look white to give the illusion of purity. I don’t know if that was done in the Hitler era or later.

There are sites on the web dedicated to propaganda art. The Holocaust Museum is a great place to start; their online galleries are a timeline of how the prejudice against Jews was taught in the schools with obnoxious books like ‘The Poisoned Mushroom’. The website ‘Holocaust Watch’ is also a good one with links to other sites that monitor human rights issues. Granted, they may be a bit left-leaning but that isn’t an issue with me as much of Holocaust Watch’s work is not just for one group of people but for all groups that are in danger of being ethnically cleansed.