What? Is He Still Alive

I suppose he is, since he’s typing and it would be prodigious hard to type if you were dead.

I’m also keenly aware of the fact that I have been neglecting my duties and I can offer nothing more than my apologies for it, worthless as they are. Why? Because… I don’t know… Disaster after disaster hitting our beloved country as the Teleprompter Marxist in Chief drives stake after stake into the heart of our sacred republic with nobody doing anything to stop it combined with prices on everything going up, as well all of you know, the continued insecurity about my personal employment future that I still know nothing about etc. etc. etc.

Still, now is the time for all good men…

And I suppose I’m not one of those. The muse has left me. She’ll return, I’m sure, but in the meantime I’ve left all of you wondering what the Hell happened to me and I’ve not done a good job of letting you know, and that’s a British Understatement. I apologize.

I guess that I’m mildly shocked. I always thought that Americans, an honorable group of people to whom I belong through Providence, wouldn’t put up with this kind of shit for more than five minutes, but I guess I was wrong. Back where I come from, an obvious poseur like the Teleprompter in Chief might have lasted for quite a while because the people over there just haven’t got what it takes, but I never thought that it could happen over here. I always thought that the love of liberty, stronger here than anywhere else on Earth since this nation was built upon that very notion would not tolerate a fascist bastard like the Obamessiah for more than the blink of an eye.

This is a nation that was built upon the blood and sacrifice of ignorant farmers standing up to the most powerful military nation on Earth after all, and they stood up and won.

It is kind of hard to imagine a nation like that meekly submitting to an inexperienced clown with a G-d complex but here we are.

We’d have been better off with King George. At least his subjects had balls and weren’t lining up to hand them in.

We have become a nation of cowards, and I suppose we deserve what we’re about to get because of it.

And that’s depressing as all Hell. Lucifer ain’t in it. Washington would weep to see what we’ve become, and Franklin would add to “a Republic, if you can keep it…” the words “but obviously you can’t, you fat, complacent, baaing sheep.”

Thatisall.

Darth Bacon says:

Don’t worry boss.

We’ve been stocking up on your free ice cream long enough to allow you a break.

Take a break and let the muse find you. She’ll eventually wonder if you found another, They all do.

And- FIRST.

Misha

Never admit defeat. Do that and Obambi and his followers WIN.

Smite them … if for no other reason than sheer defiance at being led quietly into that good night.

LC Xystus says:

Neither you nor I nor any LC need take credit for the attitudes/actions of those “fat, complacent, [bleating] sheep.” We may strive to proclaim truth–but if the masses out there ignore it, that’s not our fault!

Never admit defeat.

Indeed. As the guy said, “I have not yet begun to fight!”

Smite them

Hell ƒµ¢% yeah!–if & when the time comes. Meanwhile, on with our planning & preparations…

What are the sheepdogs to do when the shepherd is colluding with the wolves?

I have a few thoughts… but they tend to involve the ripping of throats.

Awww you just made me feel so sad.. obviously we have not all submitted, look at the tea parties.

Princess Natasha, Uber-Whore of Zion says:

Nope. Not giving up, here. Just biding my time.

Draven32 says:

it would be prodigious hard to type if you were dead.

But, apparently, very easy to vote for a teleprompter in chief if in that condition.

Sire,

There was a greeting said time after time at the Tea Party here, and I expect at many of the others as well.
    What I read into the particular salutation was an affirmation of solidarity, determination, character, wisdom and HOPE.

“HEY BUDDY! I THOUGHT I’D SEE Y’ALL HERE!”

Birds of a feather indeed.
    Just like the one on our Great Seal.
    Consumed in our daily duties, we forget how many like-minded we live among.

We couldn’t help but notice the shoulders:

Young shoulders with laptop bags slung, water bottle hanging out
    Sweet shoulders in sun dresses covered with flowing hair and freckles.
    Big muscled shoulders, rippling tight t-shirts
    Old shoulders rounded by the weight of the years

…side by side, so tight in spirit that you couldn’t slip a dime ‘tween any of ’em.

“America has carried on… because we the people have remained faithful to
    the ideals of our forebears, and true to our founding documents.”
    – President Barack Obama’s Inaugural Address

He accidentally nailed it.
    Too bad he doesn’t really know it for himself, ‘just another something he was told to say.

‘Not so sure ’bout that these days, all them DDV”S (deceased democratic voters) managed to sign their ballots somehow! :em72:

lcsgtmech says:

Even the mythic Heroes had their points of exhaustion, everyone does. Just rest assured that you’re not alone, and even though some of us don’t speak out quite as loudly or eloquently, we’re still here with you.

LC Sir Intellectual Conservative 5th Columnist sez:

Misha

Never admit defeat. Do that and Obambi and his followers WIN.

AND
    Princess Natasha, Uber-Whore of Zion sez:

Nope. Not giving up, here. Just biding my time.

AND
    LC Cheapshot911, Dept. of Redneck Tech sez:

We couldn’t help but notice the shoulders:

Young shoulders with laptop bags slung, water bottle hanging out
    Sweet shoulders in sun dresses covered with flowing hair and freckles.
    Big muscled shoulders, rippling tight t-shirts
    Old shoulders rounded by the weight of the years

…side by side, so tight in spirit that you couldn’t slip a dime ‘tween any of ‘em.

“America has carried on… because we the people have remained faithful to
    the ideals of our forebears, and true to our founding documents.”
    – President Barack Obama’s Inaugural Address

He accidentally nailed it.

You know the quote about the rotund female vocalist. The pot simmers, sire. And many of us out here are stoking the fire to bring it to a boil. You don’t set up an ambush in a wide open field, you lure them in for the surprise.
    Sometimes the waiting IS the hardest part. :em12:

The muse has left me.

She’s over here Majesty, pesterin’ me while I should be putting an income gig together m’self.

Spending too much time fighting the daily work/kids/chores battles, leaves any normal person with such an overheated brainpan, what Muse would want to scorch her fingers caressing that?
    Jealous lil’ minx.

So, she’ll wander off a while, ‘see who else she can deliver into insomniatic psychosis.

But, like tha Cat, she always comes back. (Here, imho, the cat is a metaphore for socialism)

LC Ted says:

I want to run for congress Ohio-6th but here are some problems.
    1. I don’t have a million dollars
    2. I don’t have any rich friends. not that it matters because I won’t take money from a PAC or a business. all my doners would have to be registered voters in the district.
    3. its a gerrymandered Democratic district. starts 40 miles north of the Ohio river and follows it for 150 miles but is no more than 30 miles deep.

I may run for the ohio state represenitive and get on the commity to fix that though but 1 & 2 would still be in affect.

any ideas folks?

Ted

Physics Geek says:

Misha,

I know exactly where you’re coming from, but I’ll leave you with this quote from X Files: Fight the Future, where Scully replies to Mulder’s advice that she run far away as fast as her sexy little legs will carry her.

Okay, he might not have mentioned her legs directly. Just an FYI. Anyway:

Scully: If we quit now, they win.

I’m seeing signs of life in the Republic. The True Believers™ will always, always believe that The One is certain to provide with a magic unicorn any day, even when he’s shoving their relatives into “the showers”. Others appear to be waking up. Will it be enough to stop this descent into socialist hell? I dunno. Frankly, I’ve opined for a few years as to how I’m somewhat skeptical. But I’m not ready to quit and give them victory by default. I can handle almost any level of shit, but I’ve got my kids and their kids (in the future) to think of. Standing by idly and allowing them to become servants for the state is not in my mindset. And so I fight on as, I suspect, you will too.

It ain’t much, but I suspect a lot of us here have got your back. Don’t forget that.

LC Tremor says:

I know these are trying times, sire, but I have a suggestion.

Now, don’t take this the wrong way, but I suggest you read a poem. It always helps me when I’m in a mood that dark. (That and remembering Rodney Dangerfield’s recitation and interpretation…)

Ted: Go buy a copy of Taking back your Government, by Robert Heinlein.

And yes, it’s horrible expensive for a beat-up old paperback.

It’s a user’s guide to local party politics. You don’t need a boat load of money. You do need to organize enough people and friends to take over local precinct committees.

People with cash use this route as well … they just buy people to pack those local groups.

Misha: The majority means nothing.

They will always sit about, do nothing, and then claim they secretly supported the winners long afterwards.

Less than 3 percent will go to the wall. That group will win.

Princess Natasha, Uber-Whore of Zion says:

LC Cheapshot911, Dept. of Redneck Tech sez:

Here, imho, the cat is a metaphore for socialism)

Hey now… Don’t be insulting cats like that! They are anarchists and capitalists, individualistic to the core. “Nice Kitty… Nice Kitty! See? I am defending you! No, don’t pee on the mink coat!!”

I still stop by daily (the Rott is my homepage). We’ve missed ya, but I can understand. I’ve suffered from it too.

It was so disappointing that 52% of the voting population would fall for the platitudes coming off the telepromter of teh one, on top of having McCain as the rhino choice to head this off.

My jobs been busy (hanging on by fingernails), I’ve been concerned with my boy going into the Army at this time and hearing about all the cut backs that are being implemented in training, I beleive Kalifornia is truly going to become a third world hellhole within the year.

I get all worked up about something, form the post in my head, then when I go to write it down, all the energy runs out of me.

We all will get by…that’s what we do.

Allowing Obambi and his administration some time to dig themselves into a nice deep hole may not be too bad of a thing. I think even teh one must be thinking he hadn’t promised so much without thinking it though is sinking in. That crap with Chavez and the book showed him that he’s getting no respect from the foreign leaders he just knew he could talk to.

We’ll be here when you’re ready.

Sinon says:

To Ted: This is the era of the internet, try putting a site together, get the word out, and see if you can get donations for your political war. Get out there to your target market group, churches, VFW halls, etc. and see what support you can garner. With any luck and determination you may create a very large snowball.

Kristopher, LC sez:

Less than 3 percent will go to the wall. That group will win.

It seems that it may very well come to that, and I think that is what may be so depressing. There is a feeling of disillusionment and disappointment – not in this great country, but in most of its inhabitants (and I use that word very deliberately, instead of citizens). It is very frustrating to see this nation very clearly under assault from within, and yet to look around at so many people who either don’t appear to care or who are cheering the destruction on.

There comes a grim realization that it will indeed come down to a very small number of patriots who make a last stand to reclaim the Republic. It is sad to realize that it could have ended very differently if only the ignorant masses would have woken up. There is a feeling of deep disappointment that it will have to play out the way that it does … but there is no despair, because we will either prevail or die trying.

“A person is smart…..people are stupid.” And I am ok taking a bullet, I have spent over 25 years of my life defending this country, here and overseas. The question is how many can I take out before I go?

~note to DHS~ yes I am a veteran and a member of the VRWC. Bite me!!! :em02:

Never forget that no matter how long the bullshit goes on………that you can outlast them. And in the end analysis, that’s all that counts.

That’s how you win a war of attrition.

LC Guy S says:

I understand the lack of muse. It hits without notice, that what is going on almost daily out of DC (and involving Obambi in particular) would at any other time be held up as satire, but is reality, would kill or maim anyone’s muse.

As far as the American peoples appearing to be just sitting there and “taking it”. My guess is we are hoping to make it to the midterm elections, and see if we can get the system to work (perhaps one final time) before rising up and looking at more stringent methods or courses of action. We really don’t have too many options left after the ballot box fails to reflect the “real pulse” of America. But the ones we do have, have a (potentially) very high price tag. One we should not invest in lightly.

SeniorD says:

Misha,

Worry not about your Empire. There are very good and Loyal Citizens whom you’ve got guarding the frontiers and rooting out the trolls.

We’re here, we’ll be here when your muse returns.

LC Guy S sez:

The fact that it IS reality, not satire, is what pisses me off! And, indeed, gives me those days when I sit wondering why the hell I bother. Then I come here, or any of a number of other places on my blogroll, and become refreshed. But the Emperor has been at it for years. Rest, Sire, regain your strength. You know we’re here when you have done so.
    LC Guy S sez:

Exactly so. As I said above,

Sometimes the waiting IS the hardest part. :em12:

LC Guy S says:

Personally, I would love to be down in Texas. And here’s a thought, if that great state decides to secede, once again becoming “The REPUBLIC of Texas”, might it be in need of a ruling monarch … seems we have one right here, who could fit that bill quite nicely. (There ya go, give Misha a full time job, with perks, and provide a haven for those who still hold the constitution near and dear to their hearts. (Ok, it would have to be a titular title, but what the hay….seems that a President didn’t really end up working out, so why not try a Emperor?)

LC Guy S sez:

Personally, I would love to be down in Texas.

Yes, you would. :em93:

Although there is reference to secession in the Texas State Constitution, I haven’t actually looked at it much before (never thought, until now, it would ever be a realistic scenario). However, my understanding is that there are supporting documents (outside the Texas Constitution) – from the time when Texas graciously accepted the invitation to join the Union – that discuss how things could/should play out should the secession scenario become necessary. My guess is that the term “monarch” or “emperor” are nowhere to be found.

It would be interesting to see if such documents could be found, and if so, what they say. I’ll try some digging to see if I can find anything.

Draven32 says:

That’s what i hate about being paid to write… you have to write, even when your muse decides to take a sabbatical.

WayneB says:

Have you seen this analysis by Bill Whittle? Most of it is about Susan Roesgen at the Chicago Tea Party, but then he points out how much the effects of media bias may have affected the election.

LC Jon Imperial Hunter says:

How can the refuseniks watch this and remain in denial?

Bill Whittle is even better on screen than he is in script. The man is a national treasure.

If Whittle’s essays we’re taught in secondary schools, school would be out for Obambi and the Socialistas… and the journaljizzmers, Congress, Hollyweird, ideologue “professors” et al.

Oh! Happy Day! I may not live to see it but I have faith. Someday, Liberty will be established once again.

As for the near future, the sons of bitches will rue the day.

I admit it. My heart has not been in blogging since BHO got elected and, worse, I see our nation going down the tubes.

I do keep slogging on as best I can.

Always On Watch sez:

I do keep slogging on as best I can.

This is exactly what has gotten me going. We cannot accept defeat! You lose when you quit fighting, or you’re all dead. We ain’t dead yet!

Cannon Fodder says:

I am left to wonder what can be done anyway. All over our country people have been trying to challenge Obamalama-ding-dong’s right to be president and our courts are summarily dismissing the idea that he may not meet the constitutional qualifications for the office. I guess one of our grass roots organizations should get a petition or whatever together and petition congress or the supreme court for the proof that he is indeed the qualified to be in that office.

It is sad that McCain splayed out his entire life for the media to look over and Obama refused to even prove that he is qualified for the presidency and the IDIOT 52er’s elected this abomination! He should have never been allowed on the ballot from the first questioning of his qualifications until he gave proof. If EVERY voice in this country of ours counts, why did he get away with not providing proof? Only one person questioning ANYONE’S qualification to be in ANY office in this country should be more than enough to call for the proof to be revealed!

LC Ranger 6, Imperial Wielder of The Rove says:

I have a TV in my office and until Teh bo got elected it was never tuned to anything except FOX News.

Since the inauguration most of the time it is tuned to Law and Order. I just can’t watch jugears.

I just hope that the next 9/11 occurs far enough away from my family that we survive it.

and OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! How arrogant do you have to be to name your dog with your initials!!!!!!

Princess Natasha, Uber-Whore of Zion says:

You know, I am so tired of bleating collectivist morons. They just don’t get it. They never will. This whole shit-pile can come crashing down on their empty heads and they will be howling for more government…I am at a point where I am too tired to be angry any more.

I hope the Emperor doesn’t mind a little response to his thoughts:

Well you saw how the media elite treated freedom loving, independant, individual, patriotic Americans during the Tea Parties. They were treated with scorn and made the subject of deviant gay jokes, and “watched” by the FBI and others. They did nothing more that express their disapproval of a runaway government bent on total control of their lives and livelihoods. They did not run riot or trash anything or break shop windows like the lefties do at their demonstrations, but the tea partiers were looked upon as the threats to the status quo.

I’m beginning to believe that we will soon see a modern version of the Boston Massacre, where a pushed to the edge mob WILL get violent and will get fired upon in return….I believe it’s only a matter of time, and wouldn’t be surprised if the action is instigated by powers inside our government. It’s how the left in this country aspires to take total control, to make it look like the right is out of control and that they need to clamp everything down for “the good of the American people”…..

We Americans are still a freedom loving people, most of us willing to defend that freedom if need be. But a lot of our fellow citizens been softened by handouts, and insulated from want, and never asked to sacrifice for our nation like our parents on the home front did during World War 2. They’ve also not been taught what it is to be an American, and how they should be grateful for that distinction…..instead, they are made to feel guilty for the “sins” of conquest that made this country, to feel ashamed of the inherent racism that is the foundation of this nation, to NOT wear the badge of “American” in foreign lands lest you offend the locals by your imperialistic display. They have not been instilled with the pride of being self sufficient and free, they have become dependant on a nanny state for their daily existence and daily decisions. for them, there is no pride in being an American…..for president hussein, there is no pride in being an American….it’s just something to travel worldwide to apologize for.

and a lot of us haven’t forgotten that sacrifice, and almost weep when we see that sacrifice trod upon by lessers not worthy of a drop of that blood. Believe me Emperor, if this degradation of our liberties and legacy goes much further….there will be another Lexington Green and Concord Bridge. It might not be another standup fight but it will be unstoppable and it will be decisive……just let them keep pushing.

well, he IS the messiah according to them…..only shows their gross ignorance of everything Biblical. The 52% that put this appeaser in office are all for a government that will change their diapers and powder their asses for them, only don’t regulate their Napster downloads…..that’s going too far. There is a large number of “Americans” in this country who have no conception of what a hard day at work is, or how to pick themselves up after getting fired, or what it’s like to face down a real threat to their lives or security…..they are docile, useful idiots conditioned to curl up into an assball at the hint of a threat and to wait for big brother to rescue them….they are useless when it comes to defending this nation, to defending their families, to defending our Constitutional freedoms…..as far as I’m concerned, they are useless to America and all true Americans.

my heritage is English Irish, some my ancestors came to this country in the mid-1800’s and carved out farms in northeastern Colorado and barely survived there. They did it to escape famine and bureaucracy and discrimination. I still have their homestead grants, signed by three different presidents…..THEY had balls, THEY gave up everything to pursue independance and the promise of a better life….their struggles and hardships resulted in my father being ingrained with a work ethic that made him quit high school at 16 and go to work on cattle ranches…..followed by a stint in the Merchant Marines….followed by a very successful life as a construction contractor and land speculator. I haven’t been as successful as my father, but I work hard….always have….I’ve had periods of unemployment but I picked up work where I could until things got better. I owe it to them that I work like I do, that I don’t give up when things get dark….that I always see the light at the end of the tunnel and work my way towards it. Those of us who have an ingrained appreciation for the rewards of hard work and the blessings of being an American will prevail in this fight, for we remember the lessons of our parents who toughed out the depression and second world war, we still have the blood of patriots and homesteaders in our veins….and it is not diluted with the blood of lessers. We know how to win, they only know how to have false victory handed to them.

You said that just to stir things up didn’t ya’? well, you got ME stirred up and this time it ain’t the bronchitis meds talking because I haven’t taken them yet…..

We are not a nation of cowards, we are a nation of patriots….living in every corner of the country, spread far and wide, not concentrated in the cities like our enemies. We need two things to prevail….unity and leadership. There is another George Washington out there, he only needs to stand up and be recognized……..

nation of cowards?…..I’m insulted, I prefer “Nation of Minutemen”

Chin up Emperor, the war is only starting and the first real battle hasn’t been fought yet….we’re only waiting for our marching orders.

time to take my drugs now and go off into the zone for the rest of the night…..damn but my ribs hurt

Often, in a time of silent repose…we find ourselves pondering, wondering and guessing at what the future may hold. I cannot say for anyone else, but I can damn sure decide what my future holds. Yes, to feel a sense of futility, even discouragement, but then the epiphany, to realize this is my test, my time, my beliefs, my people, my God, my family, and everything I believe in. Most of all, I believe in my God. Let the left ridicule, they will never meet Him, neither my problem or concern. Yes, I have found myself wanting to retreat from the world, seeking solace in simple favored tasks, such as tending to my gardens. A labor of love, the rewards simple and bountiful.
    Misha…..you owe me nothing, I owe you a great deal. I will never forget speaking with you on the phone during your radio show….
    And for what it may be worth, You gave me a group of people I call dear friends, for we share a commonality and belief, sharing needs, gifts, advice, solace, encouragement and love.
    Never forget the fable about the sticks, together they are strong, as we are strong.
    I have grown to believe it will take a calamity the like of which this nation has never experienced to change things. Those of us more familar with the art of defense and survival will fare better than the maggots out there. Regarding those seeking to destroy this nation, either through a hatred of God or humanity, I say only this……
    So while I am not demonstrative, I am persistent.
    For while I can be killed, I will never be defeated.
    For why you have your beliefs, you cannot make me share them.
    If you seek to enslave me, I will do my level best to end your life.
    And while you have the maggots, I have found true, real, enduring kindred souls….
    This I owe to you, Misha….a man I love and admire greatly.
    So we will all support one another……..and in such a fashion will endure the same feelings Washington felt once so long ago during a very, very cold winter.
    Semper Fi, Boss…..
    Caveman

dramboozie says:

I have friends and relatives who have disowned me because I would not embrace the Obamination of this country. I have family members that are retired GM workers and I told them that I love them but I don’t think the American taxpayer should pay their retirement benefits…well I won’t be invited there for any holiday meals ever again..I have a sister that won’t speak to me because she “progressive” (mostly marxists) democrack! I think this is what the “great fakester” wanted to do. He wanted to pit brother against brother and neighbor against neighbor.
    I have nothing else to lose. If the revolution begins I will forsake any family member or friend that stands against the US Constitution.

since he’s typing and it would be prodigious hard to type if you were dead.

Well if you aren’t dead, how about answering the frickin PHONE occasionally. :em95:
    (might as well make a fuss about it since I get chewed out mercilessly by said Emperor for the same thing.) :em99:

Cannon Fodder @ 29: Then we keep on, and we keep on, and we keep on. Gods damn it CF, don’t fucking give up. The only way we will ever win is by either continual peaceful action, or violence. Unless we have a smooth, sharp, military coup when the .mil realizes its OATH, we have a civil uprising which may or may not go near as smoothly, or we suffer the outrageous slings and arrows of the bullshit we face.
    LC Ranger 6, Imperial Wielder of The Rove sez:

We don’t know where the fuck it will happen. Only that we can rest assured it will. And the fucking piece of shit government we have will blame it ON US. We have GOT to keep hammering!
    Princess Natasha, Uber-Whore of Zion sez:

I am at a point where I am too tired to be angry any more.

I’m. Fucking. NOT! I’m just getting started. I will not go quietly into the night. But by all the gods I will not go alone.

nation of cowards?…..I’m insulted, I prefer “Nation of Minutemen”

And with the rest of your post, the points about his “messianicness”? Read Revelation lately? He won’t fool all of the people.
    LC HJ Caveman82952 sez:

I have grown to believe it will take a calamity the like of this nation has never experienced to change things. Those of us more familar with the art of defense and survival will fare better than the maggots out there. Regarding those seeking to destroy this nation, either through a hatred of God or humanity, I say only this……
    So while I am not demonstrative, I am persistent.
    For while I can be killed, I will never be defeated.
    For why you have your beliefs, you cannot make me share them.
    This I owe to you Misha….a man I love and admire greatly.
    So we will all support one another……..and in such a fashion will endure the same Washington felt once so long ago during a very, very cold winter.
    Semper Fi, Boss…..
    Caveman

Stand ready. All that can be said, but it should be enough. If they see the inevitability, pray they are smart enough to back the fuck off. If not, oh well. Stand ready.

dramboozie sez:

I repeat, read Revelation lately?

He wanted to pit brother against brother and neighbor against neighbor.

You are not alone, dramboozie. I haven’t spoken to my in-laws in eight years, about to get a lot longer. I think I may have surprised a few folks with my decision, made Christmas Day, 2000. It almost ended my marriage. I exploded one night, telling my wife this isn’t worth the bullshit, either I leave them or I leave you and them. My wife knows, and has told others, “My husband never bluffs…..”
    For one thing I have noted about many lefties, they all carry a hatchet, laden with bitterness and a sense of being wronged because the world won’t play by their rules. So they hate…and seek out fellow losers sharing their hate. Then too, the pseudo-sophisticates, glib and arrogant, assuming a relevance not in evidence. Some of the most useless people I have ever known. I chose my own path, I somehow suspect most here did as well……

Im outta meds!….

What the fuckety fuck fuck kinda of pity fucking party did I wander in on?(although I admit to similar setiments up until early last week) Now is no time to stop, slow, or have doubts (do you doubt your blessings? Do you doubt your cause? Do you doubt the needs of your children and your grandchildren? NO

Now is the time to participate, plan, prepare, and take action. I will never be silent, I will never stop planning, and I will act when necessary…….so enough of the woah is us…. GET BACK TO WORK …… WE GOT A WAR TO FIGHT

The preceeding message was brought to you courtesy of DOG…….cause sometimes troy is just teh stoopid……. :em96:

Maybe they figured some dude should have won it. Often these people stand for nothing, an ethical vacuum. For they certainly demonstrate none of the tolerance they espouse.. That gal should be proude of herself. They denied her a pageant, yet her beauty remains, shining through loud and clear.

Oh …. I see how it is .. Chris beat me too it…. good job suh! :em69:

We need some laughs, I can hardly fucking type..Too good, much too good. :em01: These people, not the fat ones, need to get a life!

LC TerribleTroy, Imperial Centurion @ 44: FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exactly!
    LC TerribleTroy, Imperial Centurion sez:

Oh …. I see how it is .. Chris beat me too it…. good job suh!

Snooze, ya lose! :em93:

It proves an endurance contest…but I always keep one thought in mind. The left is inherently self-destructive. Needless to say, patience can prove fortuitous. I submit American journalism as an example, bankruptcy looming, credibility all but gone. The behaviors of CNN now reflected in their low, and dropping ratings. What we have to do is pull an ole’ and let them fall, perhaps nudging them a tad or two. Let their own momentum take them down, we must not join them. Let us not allow them to determine the debate or action we pursue, for often that is reactive on our part, allowing them to define the fight. What we must do is continue as we have, letting them come to us, for they will, they cannot help themselves……..and the surprises we have laying in wait. :em96: :em58:

Boss, I know the feeling. I had trouble finding a reason to write anything after the election until just a few weeks ago. The fact is that this administration provides daily fodder in the areas of denial and ridiculousness, and grows brazen in its daily attempts to transform us in to what we were never intended to be, and still the sheep just baaaaa at every attempt to wake them up to what is going on.

I’m not giving up, and I’m not going quietly. Just because Lord Zero and Weapons Officer M’Chel from the IKS INGRATE hate this coulntry and take every opportunity to apologize for it doesn’t mean that I will.

Send me an email, Boss. It’s been too long since we talked.