Laying the smacketh down on his candy-ass…

To paraphrase from the WWE…If ya smelllllllll…what the BECK…is cookin’…

Seems to be a night for videos in the Empire…and since I seem to be the only Management™ type who hasn’t contributed lately (ahem)…here’s something that’ll warm the cockles of thine hearts: Glenn Beck opening a can of whoop-ass on poooooooor (not!) Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goNw7cu1G3g[/youtube]
Enjoy.

Muzzy says:

Y’know, Glen Beck is absolutely right, but he’s such a dickhead that it’s impossible to agree with him. Right or wrong, if I was that guest I’d have told him to shut his damn mouth for exactly 2 minutes while I made my case. I would have been timing him while I talked for those two minutes and would have ended the interview immediately if he tried talking over me during that time. Beck invited this guy on the show to speak, not to sit there like a shoproom dummy.

Cannon Fodder says:

Well, I see the point that he wouldn’t answer the questions directly. He wanted to talk about something to the left of the question.

Templar_Knight says:

Beck made an excellent point and he knew the guy couldnt or wouldnt answer it honestly, so why not talk over him and make him look like a tool. I enjoyed it. :em95:

LC Wil, S.C.E. says:

I watched this live yesterday. Truly, ’twas a thing of beauty!

What’s the chances we can convince Glenn to run for something?

LCBrendan says:

Beck nailed it…this guy is a weasel

LCBrendan says:

I am still getting over a SITTING PRESIDENT intervening in private enterprise and telling a company CEO to step down…WHO THE FUCK does this jerk think he is?

How the hell is this legal? Is this or is this not an abuse of the office?

LC Xealot says:

This assclown doesn’t realize the difference between LAW and MOB RULE. But then, no one on the left does.

LC Wil, S.C.E. says:

Of course it is, Brendan.

Arguably, since the CONGRESS has been appropriating the money being loaned to GM (Chrysler, AIG, et al.), they might have the power to insist to the GM Board of Directors that the price of more loans is the termination of Waggoner.

The President, being constitutionally unable to appropriate funds, has no authority to demand conditions of anyone outside of the Executive brance for the distribution of those funds.

While Waggoner has not been a very good CEO (witness the stock price going from about $70.00 per share to the current ~ $2.50), it is none of jugears business.

Not that little things like “legalities” has ever mattered to any dictator . . .

Muzzy sez:

Y’know, Glen Beck is absolutely right,

And THAT is all that you needed to say.
    LCBrendan sez:

Beck nailed it…this guy is a weasel

Yep!
    LCBrendan sez:

How the hell is this legal? Is this or is this not an abuse of the office?

Ab-so-fucking-LUTELY!
    LC Wil, S.C.E. sez:

And again, THAT is all that needed said.
    BECKBECKBECKBECKBECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111

I love it … that AG is a squirmy little weasel who wanted to stick to his talking points, but got totally reamed by Beck.

Bruce in NH says:

Bitch, meet slap.

OMG…that is too funny. Like Bruce said….”Bitch, meet slap!” I remember listening to Beck in Atlanta years ago. I didn’t realize he live in Connecticut now….hmmm.

LC Trooper THX1138, Imperial Gadget Geek says:

The Weasel General was saying that he can’t investigate a federal official. So that means, what, these schmucks on Capitol Hill and Penn. Ave. are above the law?

LC Trooper THX1138, Imperial Gadget Geek says:

Sorry, wanted to try out the P1$$ on That button. Doesn’t seem to work.

Lady H says:

Pwned!

I’m surprised I listened to the whole thing…my blood pressure skyrocketed when the AG said he couldn’t go after DEMOCRATIC Sen Chris Dodd.

F*ck off, you idiot. Come and try to tell me how much I’m allowed to earn and if I get a bonus! :em96:

LC Ranger 6, Imperial Wielder of The Rove says:

You know fuck head aka. muzzy, this is EXACTLY the problem with you fucking towelheads. You fucking (goat) cock suckers think you can do whatever you want whenever you want to whomever you want and that people have to let you because that pedophile prophet you hold oh so dear said so.

That was GLEN BECK’S show not the asshole ag’s. If the ag didn’t like what was going on nobody stapled his ass to the seat. He is a shitty ag, he knows it and he couldn’t defend himself. His stupidity for going on the show will follow him around until he is replaced by someone hopefully competent. Heat, kitchen and all.

And guess what? YOU DON’T OWN THE FUCKING WORLD!!!!!!! So fuck off you goat raping man wannabe and let the grownups talk.

LC Ted says:

Muzzy, Its Beck’s show he gets to set the rules. he gets to ask the questions and the other guy has to answer them or look like an idiot or a bully who wants things his own way.

How the Connecticut AG thinks he can bullsh*t his way through an interview is beyond me, Beck is not part and parcel of CNN or MSNBC

If memory serves, Mr. Lock wrote about a person being secure in their property as an ENGLISH right, which BTW is what AMERICAN law is based on. at least until this bunch got elected and figured that the constitution is not worth the paper its written on.

let me put in a plug for the 912 project a new site he started read the 9 principals and the 12 values that define America and understand “we surround them”

Ted

StealthArcher says:

Muzzy says:

L.C. Ranger wrote:

Y’know. It’s not polite to mock someone’s faith. Maybe if you opened your mind a little bit and actually read some of the Holy Qu’ran you might learn something. I start every day by learning a new verse. Here’s one from a few days ago which I think is pertinent to this discussion. These are the words of the Prophet (pbuh).

“Allah is all powerful, all mighty, and all knowing. He is ever-living. He is self-subsistent. He sees all and knows all. Specifically, he sees that L.C. Ranger is such a gormless motherfucker that he has to whistle when he goes to the toilet to remind himself which end to shit through.”

See? And that’s God saying that.

You’re a tool. I am a white, British, Catholic. My handle is ‘Muzzy’ because my real-life, meatworld surname is ‘Muswell’. It’s a nickname I’ve had since I was a kid.

That was GLEN BECK’S show not the asshole ag’s.

Yeah. And Glen Beck is a belligerant, asshole, carnival barker with no fucking manners and no idea of the difference between an interview and a lynching. You can make anyone look stupid on any subject if you never let them finish a Goddamn sentence.

If the ag didn’t like what was going on nobody stapled his ass to the seat.

Damn right! If you actually read my post for comprehension instead of reacting anaphylactically to my username and posting the first steaming load of contrarian bullshit that bubbled to the top of that bulbous little waterhead of yours, you’d see that I advised the A.G. walk off and find something more worthwhile to do with his time.

He is a shitty ag, he knows it

Again, yes. I agree! Did you miss the part where I said I thought Beck was right?

and he couldn’t defend himself.

Of course he couldn’t. Beck didn’t give him a fucking chance. He railroaded the guy without letting him state his case. That’s fine, if all you’re interested in is watching some hapless civil servant being smacked around like a pinata. If you want a deeper understanding of the issue, however, you….oh, hang on. Yeah. Wait. Sorry. I forgot. This was on FOX, wasn’t it? Never mind.

Yes. You’re right. I will retreat, my head bowed in shame, the better to allow the grownups to circle-jerk eachother off about how gosh-darned wonderful Glen Beck is for stating the absolute bleedin’ obvious. Let me know when you adults have cleaned yourselves up and gotten all that goat rape stuff out of your system. I’d hate to lower the tone.

You absolute dickhead.

LCBrendan says:

I learned all I needed to know about Islam on Sept 11, 2001.

LC Don_M says:

Blumenthal is a pathetic weasel. He tries desperately again and again to keep up with New York’s AG, but doesn’t have the brains to do so. His portrait is next to the dictionary definition of the phrase “media whore:” He’ll slurp any microphone whatsoever like it’s a cock, even if it means getting the bitch slap o’ doom like the ones repeatedly administered by Beck.

Pity poor Dickie: He did everything right, he keeps getting himself elected to the Nutmeg State’s most prominent political stepping-stone (his immediate predecessor in office was none other than Joe Lieberman, who left for the Senate two decades ago!), and yet he just can’t seem to move ahead. He’s just about as clueless as they come. Then again, maybe he finally gets his chance this year if Dodd crashes and burns. Yes, Connecticut voters could certainly be dumb enough to elect another Donk to succeed Dodd.

LC Subotai Bahadur says:

#6 LCBrendan

Yes, what Hussen Pasha did is illegal; at least it would be if there was a rule of law. Yes, it is abuse of office, if in fact the regime could be held to any standards of conduct. And yes, the Constitution is being held in abeyance by the Hussein Pasha regime.

As far as Waggoner is personally concerned, he is as far as I know simply another one of corporate America’s lost causes posing as an executive. That being said, under American law it is the Board of Directors who hires and fires the CEO. Hussein Pasha is not on the Board of Directors. It is possible that if the initial bailout of GM with diverted TARP funds had so listed as a condition, that Hussein Pasha could have been granted the authority to fire Waggoner; but no such authority has been cited, shown, or claimed. Absent such citation, it does not exist.

There IS no way to save GM without gaining major concessions from the UAW and retirees. Even though the UAW agreed to negotiate such as a condition of the settlement from the TARP funds; they have refused any concessions on pay, work rules, fully paid insurance including for retirees, or staffing levels. It is going down the tubes.

Hussein Pasha’s firing of Waggoner is the first step in gaining operational control of GM and giving it a permanent government subsidy to maintain the jobs of the UAW and the benefits of their 1,000,000+ retirees. This may have something to do with the $ 1 BILLION they contributed to the Democratic Party last election cycle.

Over at Megan McArdle’s site, she has invoked Godwin’s Law on any who refer to this type of activity as “Fascist”. Mind you, this is at a site that is an economics blog, and fascism has a specific economic meaning. The State controls the economy and the lives of its citizens by controlling the means of production and information indirectly through a facade of capitalism.

If the occupant of the White House can hire and fire CEO’s without authority under law, and can dictate how private companies can operate in detail without such authority, it sounds an awful lot like the economies of Italy 1922-1943, Spain 1936-1975, and yes Germany from 1933-1945. Keep in mind that the National Sozialischte Deutcher Arbeiter Partei regime had the example of Italy’s Fascisti regime that was a decade older in power; and there was much congruence in their domestic economic means and methods at first.

Add to this the passage of ex post facto bills of attainder to punish those who were paid as a result of a direct vote of the same Democrats who passed the EPF/BOA. [Incidentally, according to the IRS apparently even if the AIG employees return their pay to avoid the 95% tax rate especially imposed on it, they are still liable for the full taxes on the amount at regular rates, even if the government has extorted the money back.] Today it was announced that the Pay for Performance Act of 2009 was passed out of Barney Frank’s committee. It specifically gives the Federal government the authority to set the wages and salaries of ALL employees of companies, individually, which have received Federal funds. That authority is specifically retroactive and includes past and completed contracts. [When you wish to be a dictator, ex post facto is a key part of your jurisprudence.] The late Dr. Hjalmar Schacht would have loved that. [I leave it to everyone to ponder the possible wage differentials between those registered as Democrats to vote and those who are registered as Republicans.]

Combine that with the recent passage of a civilian conscription act that will have our youth reporting to “campuses” for PC indoctrination and employment on whatever tasks the regime sets them to, and the ongoing program of door to door visits by the Obama-Jugend asking people to pledge “support for Obama and his Program” [it can be assumed that those who decline will have their names taken down.]

This does not feel like a situation that will be resolved peaceably. Your qualms [and rage] are justified.

#1 Muzzy,

What you saw done by Beck was E-X-A-C-T-L-Y the same treatment that anyone more conservative than Teddy Kennedy would get on any of the 3 broadcast networks, CNN, or MSNBC. We are in the midst of a struggle to determine if our Constitution and nation will survive. Imitating the Brits who tugged their forelocks as their scattered constitution was stolen from them is not a viable means of struggle. Neither Roberts’ Rules of Order, nor the Marquis of Queensbury’s Rules will have any effect. Blumenthal’s cavalier and dismissive attitude towards the rule of law and the rights of individuals exactly matches the attitudes and actions of Democrat elected and appointed officials nationwide. If we are to have a hope of surviving, we have to meet rudeness with rudeness, and if necessary force with force. Keep in mind that Blumenthal implicitly threatened to have mobs of ACORN and Obama-Jugend attack the wives and children of the AIG employees.

Y’all may disagree either because of moral repugnance at meeting fire with fire, or perhaps simply because you want the other side to win. Humble Britain has, after all, made its own peace with subservience. We have not done so, and by whichever of the 9 Billion Names of G-d is turning the universe’s crank this week, may we never do so.

LC Subotai Bahadur

LC BrainFromArous, God-Fearing Atheist says:

Well said, Muzzy.

Nothing personal, LC Ranger, but your response to Muzzy was simply unhinged.

Beck’s antics DO hurt his cause. He nails that idiot AG right between the eyes, but can’t get over himself and so turns what was a delicious ambush into hollering and grandstanding.

Bullshit. Blumenthal never once tried to give an answer. He tried to dodge and obfuscate as politicians are wont to do when confronted with a straightforward question. Bottom line is he didn’t have a case to make so he tried to fake it.

Maybe he should run for a seat in the House of Commons? I’ve heard worse from them on C-SPAN 2.

LC Ranger 6, Imperial Wielder of The Rove says:

It’s a nickname I’ve had since I was a kid.

Considering where you live and what’s going on there, keeping that nickname and actually using it online makes you quite the bloody wanker.

LC Gonzman says:

I’ve rewatched the thing three times. Beck gave the slimy little shitheel countless opportunities, and did interrupt and talk over him – ever time the weaselly little sack of shit tried to go off on a tangent and not answer the fucking question.

Would that more interviewers would be as dogged in pursuing a direct question with an short and concise answer. All the motherfucker had to do was give the citation from the Connecticut state code.

Well, actually, all he had to do to answer the question truthfully is say, “There is no such law that was broken, and hence I have no such authority.” But we can’t actually admit to that, can we, when we are an authoritarian fascist liberal who abused his office to persecute people who had broken no fucking law in order to try to make political hay out of something.

Fuckhead.

LC Ranger 6, Imperial Wielder of The Rove sez:

It’s a nickname I’ve had since I was a kid.

But, but, but. that name seems to fit so well with the possitions and causes Muzzy consistently champions. Oh, Ranger, I guess that supports your position. He is a bloody wanker. :em98: But a moderately superior grade of pustulent troll. :em01:

LC Wil, S.C.E. says:

Muzzy sez:

I did. I learned that the prophet was in it for profit, and rapes 9 year old girls. Bees pee upon him. It’s a fake religion pretending to be respectable, and all the bombs, shooting, yelling, and other assorted dickheadery is because they are afraid of real religions.

Your Mother didn’t love you, either? Damn, that sux. :em99:

and he couldn’t defend himself.

He was given a chance, at least five times. He persisted in going to his talking points that CNN or the Beeb would have let him get by with.

Yes. You’re right. I will retreat, my head bowed in shame,

Don’t let the door hit you in the ass.

That idiot was nuthin’ but a primmed, trimmed an’ rimmed Polly Parrot (apologies to the noble feathered ones) jerked every lifeline, grappled escape hatches, blew smoke, flashed mirrors,, but WOULD not cite the law that was broken, that prompted the proceedings.

All the responses boiled right on down to a nasty crusted alphabet soup that spelled: “It’s just not right”.

Glenn refused to let him simply recite the party line. Well done.

No regard for the law they practice.
    No class.
    No honor. (spit)

LC Ranger 6, Imperial Wielder of The Rove says:

You absolute dickhead.

<Potsy>I know you are but what am I???!!!!!!</Potsy>

LC Ted says:

Muzzy,

Are we not allowed to ridacule politions that break the law?

I submit that you have a illogical fear of Mr. Beck because he is conservative and correct in what he says, he is a real conservative. I see the same thing happen on here with liberals when Gov. Palin is mentioned, they start into how stupid she is, and go downhill from there. And the only reason I see that they behave that way is because she is “real” and reality scares the shit out of them. G.W. Bush was not a real conservative, oh he was socialy conservative, so he got a pass from a lot of us, at first, but as he started to take away rights with the patriot act and spend like a drunken liberal, the mask fell away. He still was ten times beter than Gore or Kerry, but when you want a fresh cup of twinnings english breakfast tea, lipton instant isn’t quite the same. Its Tea, but its not what you crave.

I’ll take Beck and Palin, warts and all, because I and I think most of the LC’s here want real people instead of the slick made up hollywood trained liberal robots that say “the government is here to take care of you” Britain bought that smelling kettle of fish to her ruin. Excuse us while we stand up for our rights which your predicesors laid down for a little, falsly percived, security. England has stood up for her freedom to Spain, France, Germany more than once, but because of a little fear she became lazy and and gives up to the state?

Pay attention to the words of “rule britainna” because the English are slaves to the government.

Ted

sig94 says:

There is nothing left to say after the Potsy switch is thrown.
    Potsy, Anson Williams, was on Fox a few nights ago. He is quite a successful director/businessman.
    I truly loved the first few years of that series when it started. Then the writers got into the nose candy and that war the enduvit.

Glenn got frustrated with weasel lips jumping all around the questions. There is only one thing to do when that happens…. play “Whack-A-Mole” with the asshole. And that’s what Glenn did.

LC Ranger 6, Imperial Wielder of The Rove says:

I saw that Sig. The cognitive dissonance damn near put me in a coma.

:em95: :em95: :em95: :em95:

Jimi was a Ranger. 101st.

I remember a live interview he did with dick cavet, who’d asked him about his Woodstock version of the Star Spangled Banner.

“How could you do that to our National Anthem?”

Jimi’s shocked look melted into a smile, “Mannn, I thought it was BEAUTIFUL!”

An’ tha crowd went wild..
    ‘Still miss ‘im.

Tallulah says:

Allah Satan is all powerful, all mighty, and all knowing. He is ever-living. He is self-subsistent. He sees all and knows all.”

There. Fixed that for ya, muzz.

On more important matters: Beck should have nailed the AG on the point that Connecticut, by this action, is defecating all over CONTRACT LAW.

IOW, he should have said, “So, by your actions, you are signaling to one and all that the State of Connecticut will exercise the power to violate any private, legal contract it wants to, if the public/mob demands it?”

Beck was right to keep trying to nail this piece of JELLO to the WALL on the point that his JOB is to DEFEND the laws, not to VIOLATE them.

IMHO, though, he should have let the weasel talk more, in order to allow him to fully display his perfidy to the public. And then taken him apart, joint by joint.

Tallulah says:

There. Fixed that for ya, muzz.

LC SleepTech:SheepDog: One of More says:

On general purpose, and just to satisfy proper etiquette…

FUCK YOU MUZZY. FUCK YOU AND ALL 1.75 BILLION OF YOU MOOSETURD MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
    I do NOT for ONE second intend to be humane, respectful, or otherwise polite to you MOOSETURD fucking bstards!!! If you want to worship the child molesting, moon worshiping, goat molesting pedophile prophet of ALLAHTURD, then YOU ARE MY ENEMY!!! Do NOT portend to be ‘nice’ with me., for I AM seeking a way to…. I’ll let you guess what I intend to do…

Princess Natasha, Uber-Whore of Zion says:

What in the everloving FUCK can you expect out of Brits when the cops there let a family burn to death (a father, a pregnant mother and a 3-year-old child), rather than let neighbors rescue them. These fucking uniform-wearing swine are murderers. But who the fuck has the brains or the balls to call them on it? Subhuman state robots, “just following orders”. And what the fuck prevented the neighbors from overcoming them and rushing in anyway? Really, now! What the hell are you guys across the pond smoking, that it is turning you into mindless, spineless, ball-less fucking cattle unable to stand up to “authority” that is fucking you in the ass and, worse yet, KILLING you?

NR Pax says:

Muzzy, if the AG didn’t want to be talked over, he could have simply answered the specific questions addressed to him in a direct, straightforward manner. And in all honesty, he was treated far better than many other people who get interviewed on the other networks.

As for the video…I was impressed. Glenn had the man over for tea and beatings but ran out of tea shortly before the interview began.

Just for the record…..Its seems to me that Muzzy made it perfectly clear that he is not a practitioner of Islam and was at least raised Catholic. So I think maybe calling him a limey cocksucker would be more appropiate…. if I were to curse him…. which I am not.

In regards to his comment …. seems he faulted the methodology but not the content. For what is worth I too wish that these “interviews” would remain on a more polite interaction. But the smple fact is that Beck was just mirroring what others (meaning all) in the industry do.

The one thing I absolutly despise the most is when an interviewer asks a question, and the other party purposley avoids the actual question and answers with a ‘talking point”. Its not the answer that bothers me its the avoidance of the question. Understanding how a situation dveloped (as far as the decision making process) is all well and good, but is kinda of moot once a decision has been made. Beck asked a simple closed question, the AG chose to go into some pre-planned yada yada….and got called for it.

And while the object of the original post is to show a depiction of Beck spanking this guy… the real issue here is this decision by congress, and this AG’s support of same.

To me this whole thing about the bonuses is at the very least an example of the amatuer nature of the admin or at worst gross incompetence and misconduct. (Talking bout Chris Dood).

But its obvious to me that things are “snowballing” and we the people are at the bottom of the hill waiting to get hit with the avalanche…… I havent decided support seccession or revolution……. But this shit it just crazy…. just crazy….. the tax the bonus thing…absolutly irrational…. how could any of these supposed lawyers even think that would be constitutional? Just FLAT. OUT. WRONG.

Lady H says:

All hail POTSY!

I loved him and Ralph on ‘Happy Days” , even more than the Fonz.

I’m stealing that one Mr Pax, too freakin’ true!
    ‘Crafty take off from “I’m here to kick ass and chew bubble gum,, but I’m alllll out of gum!

NR Pax says:

Why thank you. I figured it sounded more civilized than the original and we have the moral high ground to think of. :em93:

LC Jon Imperial Hunter says:

Muzzy and all his kind are suffering from wealth and liberty envy. They can’t wait to see us brought low so they can crow,

” Yer bleedin’ Yanks ain’t o ‘igh ‘n moighty nowww, are yer?”

They’ve already lost what freedom they had along with the balls to acquire/defend it. They stand about impotently watching as their own “representatives” give the country over to Pisslam. Let us know how that Sharia law works out for you, Muzz. Hey, that knick might stand you in good stead with your coming masters.

LC Ted says:

LC SleepTech:SheepDog: One of More @ 40:

I work night turn too and know the stresses that it puts on your mind, but your starting to embarrass us. muzzy clearly stated he is not a muslim. yet you continue to flame him for something he doesn’t believe in.

Muzzy is a liberal, who thinks the glories of the UK are what we should aspire to, but i say thats BS.

he believes all rights come from the government instead of the people giving their rights to the government.

Ted

I was home sick that day and caught the exchange.

1. The AG is an attorney. Never, ever, ever would he let a witness he was examining prevaricate in such a manner as he himself attempted to do during the interview. He should have been pwned hard for it and he was.

2. The AG stayed because he feels he is in the right and that by thus ‘representing’ the people of the state of Connecticutt, he can turn it into political capital.

3. Beck is a guy who reacts the way a lot of regular people I know react when confronted with the ongoing theatre of the absurd that is politics today. You don’t have to take my word for it, btw, his ratings tell the story there. Unlike the trainwreck that is Keith Olberdouche and that excruciating program he has every night, Beck isn’t acting, and his analysis is rooted in the real world rather than a smug, condescending view of yet another media elite who presumes to tell us that we just don’t understand because government and everything about it is a process of navigating the various shades of grey in a complex and nuanced process that should be conducted by hyper-educated elites who have either never held a private sector job or have ever actually owned a business.

4. Even when this pinch-faced tool gave an answer, it appears to me that he was not truthful. He said that that Wage Protection Act did not apply to bonuses. I googled the state’s website, went to the statutes, and lo and behold, under Chapter 558 Wages, Section 31-58, subsection (i), I found the following definition:

(i) “Wage” means compensation due to an employee by reason of his employment;

How does a bonus, that was lawfully contracted for between the employee and the employer, not qualify as a wage?

You think Beck is dickhead. I think he is an average guy who is fed up with politicians forgetting whom they serve, and what that service requires of them. I’m guessing you don’t really get to see the ‘interviews’ conducted by the rest of the media here when they have a conservative on, but the staid tea and crumpets approach hasn’t really been the case here in many, many years. I am disappointed with the interview, but only because yet another member of my ‘learned’ profession decided to beclown himself with prevarication rather than deilvering an honest answer to an honest question.

LC Jon Imperial Hunter says:

Blackiswhite, Imperial Consigliere sez:

“Any nation that draws too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.”
    —Thucydides

LC Jon Imperial Hunter says:

I hit the “speak” button too soon, and where is the “EDIT”????

Anyway, I’m referring to Olbermunch, Count Down to No Ratings (h/t Mark Levin). But the applicability of this wisdom is broad, perhaps to the point of the irreversible.

Cricket says:

Glen Beck gave him time to present his case. The AG just sat there trying to think his way out of it and started with a load of fertilizer that I wouldn’t put on my garden…too toxic. Of course, there was no advocate who was going to tell Beck he was badgering the witness…but we had all the evidence the witness was hostile.

Nuff said.