Because, other than that, just look at Ron Paul’s economic plan.
1) Shut down the Dept of Education, Commerce, Energy, Interior and HUD. (why not throw in the EPA and ATF as well?)
2) Cut the corporate tax rate to 15% and make the Bush tax cuts permanent.
3) Block grant Medicare and Social Security to the states and allow young workers to opt out.
4) Repeal ObamaCare, Sarbanes-Oxley and Ogabe’s Wall Street regulations from last year.
5) Cut the total federal “work” force by 10% and cut the presidential pay to the level of the median income for all Americans.
Now there’s some change that His Imperial Majesty can actually believe in!
We wonder if there’s a way that foreign policy could be made off-limits to the president? If so, we’re all behind Ron.