Ya’ll didn’t really think we here at the AIR would let a juicy tidbit like the recent shootings in TX go without commenting on now dija’ ?
H/T to Tallulah who brought us this link from Ace of Spades HQ
ISIS reportedly has claimed responsibility for the attacks of two gun men in TX at an event sponsored by Pamela Geller and the American Freedom Defense Initiative.
I figured maybe a lessons learned was in order after the events in TX. So pay attention Abduallah – class is now in session.
1. ISIS is Claiming responsibility for a failed attack on a soft target – Really? I’d probably hold off on that one …you guys need to up your game.
2. Two Jihahdi – Joes, with “assault rifles” (according to the presstitutes) managed to – shoot a security guard. In the ankle. *Facepalm* What are you guys vying for? “Worst shots ever”? How many times do we here in the Empire preach about sight picture and fire discipline people! Really!!! Sigh….Oh well, if you goat molesters ain’t got it by now – You ain’t ever going to get it.
3. Both now very dead terrorist are cooling rapidly after being taken out by a traffic cop – with a handgun. Talk about embarrassing ..out gunned and out numbered and a traffic cop kicked your asses?? I don’t care who you are – that’s funny right there. Okay, I’ll admit it, He probably missed his morning doughnut and coffee so he was extra cranky – sucks to be you huh?
4. As one Rottie faithful mentioned -” We shoot back”. Yes indeed we do. Note to ISIS; The game’s a whole lot different when your not running around a bunch of 3rd world shit holes with an unarmed populace. Remember this, write it down, you WILL see this material again. This is one of those ‘teachable moments” and if you don’t remember it… well I am sure the millions of law abiding gun owners here in America will be all too happy to provide you idiots with refresher training. Speaking of which, we’re damned good at shooting. Hence a cop with a handgun taking out two morons with rifles AND body armor……WE. SHOOT. BACK.
5. We here at the Empire being g_dly sorts and all, have made sure your now very dead pals in TX – are getting their 72 virgins. We cloned Helen Thomas and Rosanne Barr. 36 times each. Hey never let it be said we’re not benevolent here….have fun with that. Send more Jihadis, we’ll make sure they get their “rewards in paradise”. No really, trust us.
6. We’re not France. If you go to someplace like New York City, you might find a French Restaurant and a prissy uptight waiter – but that is as far as we go. You will not find any of those restaurants in TX. What you will find are Christians. Tons of them, and all of them have weapons. They tend to frown upon such things as radical Muslims shooting the place up. Next time, pick a less prickly cactus. Maybe try, I dunno….someplace like Baltimore.
7. Pamela Geller is a woman. We Americans frown on 7th century tea boy banging assholes attacking our women. Americans from TX will kill you for it. And not think twice about doing it either. None the less…..Judging from your pathetic showing there in TX, she probably would have kicked your asses by herself. Barehanded. Our women are no joke.
8. Never attack a freedom of speech event in the same place that people like Chris Kyle, Marcus Luttrel and other assorted bad asses are bred. It’s just not a fluke, Texans BREED these people called SEALS, Green Berets, and others like you people breed fucking camels. They’re good at it.
9. There is no Sharia Law in the US. Remember this. Should you survive the next attempt, we’ll still kill you. It might take the lawyers a few years to wrangle it out in court. But we WILL still kill you. We’ve killed more than one of our own for terrorist acts, we won’t bat an eye about you.
Thus concludes today’s lesson…. Class Dismissed!
Have you guys seen the pictures that were on show at the gallery? Some of them were really good! My favourites were the two chalk outlines out the front
The honored “Scourge of Araby” has returned for a moment… Je Suis de Garland
Muzzy – Imperial Ignorant Slut @ #:
heh, good one Muzzy.
We ain’t Paris, we ain’t NIgeria, we ain’t Iraq…….
we’re Texans, and Americans, and a nation of riflemen…….
These formerly walking idiots have spawned a few hashtags. (Ok I spawned them)
Now these two knotheads ran right into a Constitutional Sandwich. A slice of First Amendment, Bacon, Tomato Jihadi filler and a slice of Second Amendment. Slightly toasted in garlic butter.
They need to remember that the phrase “He needed killin’ ” originated in Texas. And it still constitutes a valid legal defense.
Judge: “Why’d you kill him?
Shooter: “He needed killin’!”
Judge: “Okay, case dismissed.”
But the liberal msm has their heads up their asses as usual. As per this headline:
I remember the press mocking Bush for something similar. Yes, let’s give up free speech so we don’t hurt the feelings of the perpetually aggrieved Muslims.
readerjp says: But the liberal msm has their heads up their asses as usual. As per this headline: After Texas shooting: If free speech is provocative, should there be limits? I remember the press mocking Bush for something similar. Yes, let’s give up free speech so we don’t hurt the feelings of the perpetually aggrieved Muslims. Pardon the language, but… Read more »
Ya know, Texas has a lot of “space”, even their parking lots. It’s almost like the MoHamHeads took the advice of Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake “give those who wished to destroy, space to do that.” That was awfully thoughtful. I’d say a memorial is in order. Like a giant cross to mark the spot. Just like the one at the… Read more »
L.C. Mope says: Ya know, Texas has a lot of “space”, even their parking lots. It’s almost like the MoHamHeads took the advice of Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake “give those who wished to destroy, space to do that.” That was awfully thoughtful. I’d say a memorial is in order. Like a giant cross to mark the spot. Just like the… Read more »
Keep in mind that Garland, TX was the inspiration for Arlen, TX of King of the Hill fame.
I shall go to my grave believing that those two goatfuckers were actually done in by Dale Gribble and Bill Dauterive.
Once again, the MSM comes to the rescue of the poor, poor victims. Residents of this Dallas suburb are hurt and angry that outsiders have been allowed to come in and leave an indelible and distressing mark on their city. “I think the most disturbing thing is that both the organizers of the event and the perpetrators of the crime… Read more »
And speaking of Texas, is there something in the water down there? First you have a traffic cop writing the ultimate parking ticket for two pieces of canine manure, and now this.
And speaking of Texas, is there something in the water down there? Let’s just say the threat was dispatched with Texas style alacrity. Kinda like a mad dog, only different. Where were the Feds? With all the technical gizmos and spying they do on everyone, why were they not on the job? Someone issue forth a stand down order? Someone… Read more »
Shamelessly stolen from a commenter at Ace’s:
Pamela Geller is Buffy the Towel Head Slayer.
Someone with photoshop skills should make a poster of that.
If you want to see what cartoon won, go here:
And the MSM strikes again. The NY Times asks:
“FREE SPEECH ASIDE??!!” From a reporter no less, from the newspaper that published the stolen “Pentagon Papers” and hid behind the First Amendment!
L.C. Mope @ #:
Dispatching the enemy is expected of Texas. I was referring to a more humorous incident.
What a waste of perfectly good ammunition.
But then again, one never knows when aerating crania or chest cavities might require shooting at honorable targets like rapists, thieves, pedophiles, or fire ant mounds.
I guess the practice wasn’t a total waste.
Well, we can always charge the families of the dead jihadis the cost of the bullets.
L.C. Mope says:
Hmmmm, of whom might you imply?
By my count, the Garland Texas Police Department now has taken down more militant jihadis than the whole TSA.
Correction: just one guy on the Garland P.D.
Pamela has answered her critics — with BOTH BARRELS — in Time Magazine. Snippet: This is a war. Now, after the Charlie Hebdo attack, and after the Garland attack, what are we going to do? Are we going to surrender to these monsters? The attack in Garland showed that everything my colleagues and I have been warning about regarding the… Read more »
Tallulah says: Pamela has answered her critics — with BOTH BARRELS — in Time Magazine. Snippet: This is a war. Now, after the Charlie Hebdo attack, and after the Garland attack, what are we going to do? Are we going to surrender to these monsters? The attack in Garland showed that everything my colleagues and I have been warning about… Read more »
Bottom line is, you can’t blame these 2 misguided “yutes”. They saw their brothers attack Paris with no retribution and figured they would have the same “success” in Texas. Problem is, they came to Garland expecting Pepe’ Le Pew and got Doc freaking Holliday instead. The Haji’s will learn all too quick to never attack a place whose ancestors were… Read more »
watchyerlane @ #: I am also disappointed in the announcement that ISIS has 71 (now 69) “warriors” in 15 states. I am disappointed because it’s not enough to go around. Is there going to be a lottery or something to see who gets to whack these 69 vermin? How are they gonna do this and make it fair? Lottery for… Read more »
I wonder if the Texas Lawman told the hajis that he’s their huckleberry?
Eric Praline says:
Love that image!.