Posts belonging to Category Front Page'

Time for a Fisting…I mean Fisking.

Although a good fisting might do this cum receptacle some good too. To all of my Conservative friends and family on the right… You mean the few people in your circle who possess intelligence, common sense and patriotism? Doubt that you know any, but hey, what ever gives you the feels. If you’re addressing me

Read the Full Post »

Aww Hell No!

The Useless Nitwits are a band of statist bastards, we all know that. From putting the worst human rights abusers on the committee for human rights to trying to declare the Western Wall as a mohamadean religious site, this babbling cluster fuck of elitist cocksuckers who envision themselves as the enlightened ruling class of the

Read the Full Post »

I’m alive…I think.

It’s been six months. Cant sleep some nights, other nights bad dreams that wake me and wont let me sleep. I hear her voice in my dreams, wake up and she’s gone. Family keep telling me I’m brave, strong..all of that…God if they only knew. They dont know. And I wont tell them. Can’t. Back

Read the Full Post »

Speaking of Pisslamic Savages

In case y’all haven’t seen it on the news, which you can be forgiven for not doing so since coverage of it has been as scarce as “diversity” on the DNC debate stage, the Mohamadean Savages have been waging a new kind of intifadah in Israel. Rather than shahids blowing themselves up or gunning down

Read the Full Post »

A Response To The Religion of the Perpetually Enraged

https://dotsub.com/media/72457cbc-fe18-4053-ae3f-6c7639cf4e79/embed/ Well said!

Your Daily Dose of PC Bullshit

Ever wonder why the chilun can’t form a coherent sentence, use the “Y” and “O” keys when spelling “you”, or know the difference between “lose” and “loose”? It’s because they have imbecilic “educators” like these. GRESHAM, Ore. (KGW) — A 13-year-old boy was told to change his T-shirt or face discipline at his middle school.

Read the Full Post »

First Do No Harm?

When Bruce Jenner self-mutilated himself, to much applause and worship for his “courage” from the lefties, there were a lot of comments floating around about society enabling mental illness rather than treating it. Should people celebrate a person’s mental disorder or try and help them to lead a normal life? “But, but, but, he was

Read the Full Post »

More Police Brutality

Drive by posting here of even more police brutality, oppressing the peeps.

Can You Say Backfire Boys and Girls?

Sure you can. I knew you could. It’s a well known fact that how you phrase a question can determine the answer, pollsters base their business model on it. For example; Q; Would you kill a puppy? Poll results; 99% of respondents are against puppy murder! (The other 1% are those charming miscreants over at

Read the Full Post »

It’s Better to Give Than to Receive

Sometimes a person in your life will surprise you with a truly heartfelt and compassionate gift. Yesterday I arrive at work and as I walk into my office to get ready for line up I see a package on my desk. I had just the day before ordered some small parts for one of our

Read the Full Post »

And Dr. Carson Knocks It Out Of The Park

The sly smirk as he delivers the last line is the best part. Full disclosure, I know Dr. Carson personally. I can attest that he is a man of true character and integrity. What you see and hear when he speaks is the real Dr. Carson, not a slick package groomed by a political consultant.

Read the Full Post »

Just One Person

Tallulah let me know about this brave woman. Europe has become increasing secular and has lost it’s spiritual heart. Heidi Mund was an atheist and a former slave of East Germany. As is so often the case it takes someone who knows what life without faith, a life of enslavement to the state, is truly

Read the Full Post »

Only In Japan

Uhm, well, you see… I got nuthin’ pups. Discuss amongst yerselves.

Hey Y’all

Yeah, I’m still alive. I know it’s been awhile, which is the reason for me writing, I feel I owe y’all an explanation. You’ve been my second family for so long now, and I have benefited immensely from it in more ways than I can begin to describe. So I guess I should explain where

Read the Full Post »

Pope Visits; Flood of Tears Washes Boehner Out of Office

So I have resolved to try to post a little more often, at least while the boss is on hiatus. The greatest difficulty, however, has been choosing a topic from the cornucopia of stupefaction that describes politics in America these days. I finally gave up and decided to refer to the more newsworthy of the

Read the Full Post »