You Got What You Wished For, Usurper, Now Enjoy It

Not much to add to the posts below, really.

Until Barack Hussein Obama has proven his eligibility for the office, he is not my president.

Until Barack Hussein Obama’s paid henchmen in ACORN have been investigated thoroughly and, if found guilty, punished to the full extent of the law, he is not my president.

He can play president all he wants, ignorant fools often get a huge kick out of indulging in their delusions, and his mindless followers can bleat and bray about their Anointed One at the top of their lungs, but he still isn’t my president.

I owe him no loyalty, I owe him no allegiance and I owe him no respect. All of that he has to earn, because he puts his pants on the same way as I every morning, one leg at a time.

The only thing owed by me is covered by my Oath, and that was not given to any son or daughter of man, it was given to the Constitution, the sacred foundation of our nation. The pathetic trappings of office that he surrounds himself with, the waves of adulation washing over him from his braindead sycophants in the Obamedia, all of that is but dust in the wind and I regard it with the same indifference that I show toward a worm writhing under my foot as I step on it. Here today, gone tomorrow. He, too, shall pass.

But my Oath is forever, and so is the document, the nation to which I swore it. His every word, his every deed, every “law” that his Congress passes shall be weighed, by me, against the words put down by our Founders centuries ago and, if found wanting in any way, I shall ignore them as I would ignore a fly hitting the windshield of my car.

And if he and his tyrannical henchmen try to force me to obey his illegal orders, laws and regulations, I shall meet them with force as well. If I die, I shall die a free man. If I live, I shall have done my country a great favor.

Either way, I shall have done my duty.

Nothing more.

Nothing less.

So help me G-d.

LC cmblake6, Imperial Black Ops Technician sez:

LC Guy S sez:
    What does it cost us to acknowledge his title,
    EVERYTHING, if it be invalid.

Thank you. :em69: :em69: :em69: I was busy s[pweing bitterness and clinginess :em96: elsewhere and wrestlign with moderation – in alls senses of the word. :em01:

LC Guy S, its a little cold up here for a beer, but would you accept a glass of premium (American) Paso Robles Zinfandel? :em03:

to a nation where a Black American is President.

Half Black. Amazing how the Whitey part of him keeps getting ignored.

LC Robohobo says:

From Mike @ Cold Fury:

This I Vow

Showing all the support The One deserves.

Oh, fer crying out loud. If people are going to invoke movies, they should at least get the references right!
    From the Washington Post:

Bishop T.D. Jakes, a senior pastor from Houston, used Scripture to offer the incoming president four lessons for his administration. “In time of crisis, good men must stand up,” Jakes said. “God always sends the best men into the worst times.” He also told the worshipers, “This is not a time for politeness or correctness; this is a time for people to confront issues and bring about change. . . . You cannot enjoy the light without enduring the heat.”

Looking directly at Obama, Jakes said, “The problems are mighty and the solutions are not simple, and everywhere you turn there will be a critic waiting to attack every decision that you make. But you are all fired up, sir, and you are ready to go. And this nation goes with you. God goes with you.”

“I say to you as my son who is here today, my 14-year-old son — he probably would not quote Scripture. He probably would use Star Trek instead. And so I say, ‘May the force be with you.’ “

[Emphasis mine.] I sure hope the pastor knows his Bible better than he knows his movie references.

LC SkyeChild G.L.O.R., Imperial Grammar Hun sez:

Don’t bet on it.

LC SkyeChild G.L.O.R., Imperial Grammar Hun sez:

Beaker,
    I think his election would be more impressive had he been elected in spite of his blackness, not because of it.
    And I disagree with you on the race and civil rights part. I think it will get worse from here. I think any criticism, any disagreement, will be met with cries of racism.

Maybe. Still, I couldn’t help but notice BET running commercials all weekend leading up to the inaugural that showed Martin Luther King Jr., and then Obama, with the title “Dream fulfilled.”

I believe that a large percentage of Americans, who used to kow-tow to the cries of “racism,” no longer will. As far as I’m concerned, the race card has officially expired and I’m willing to bet that a majority of my countrymen feel the same way.

While his agenda may be a huge negative for the country, his election may be a positive turning point. We need to demand that race is no longer a subject we will respond to, because imagine how powerless the left will be without the race card. For the first time, we may have the power to force that issue.

Except that he wasn’t elected based on King’s dream…the content of his character…but on the color of his skin..the very thing that King didn’t want.

Had we wanted a black with content of character, there were others to choose from, which is even more proof that it was simply his color…or half-color…which was the deciding factor.

LC Robohobo says:

Oh, and a Milestone besides the dismal dead cat bounce of the markets today. The worst Inauguration DJIA performance since 1933(?) – -332.13 closing at 7,949.09

The milestone is that there are now more people in the US employed by the government than in manufacturing and production. Put a fork in us, we are done.

Oh, Beaker…

Check your title. You’ve got a typo. I think you want Imperial PhotogRapher…but I could be wrong. :em93:

Trish says:

Let us get down to brass tacks:

We do not owe loyalty to the President of the United States of America. HE owes loyalty to US.
    He is our servant, not our master.
    The President of the United States of America swears to uphold the constitution of the United States of America. Barack Obama has already publicly promised to violate those oaths.

Beaker, you’ve got it backwards. Obama’s election is proof positive that the USA is irremediably racist, and that skin color is all that counts. The cries of racism, far from being defused, will now be elevated to the level of sacrament. No criticism from any “white” or “yellow” person will be allowed. The left will play the race card any time anyone says anything about teh One that isn’t 100% worshipful. “The power to force that issue”? You’ll be lucky to be able to say the word “black”–in ANY context.

LC SleepTech: Remnant SheepDog says:

Trish :
    January 20, 2009 at 11:58 pm
    Let us get down to brass tacks:

He is our servant, not our master.

BOOM!!!!! Dead center detonation there!!!

Give the lady, and Lady Skye the drinks of thier choice!!!!

Obambi was elected BECAUSE of the color of his skin!!!

Speeking of skin, I would lay odds that MLK’s skin is doing counter clockwise Warp 28 laps around his body at the spectacle that has been this election AND innaguration!!!

LC Beaker, Imperial Photogapher sez:

Uhm, YEAH! And this should prove the “not race but content” blurb.
    LC SkyeChild G.L.O.R., Imperial Grammar Hun sez:

YEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Trish sez:

He is our servant, not our master.

Spot on. FUCK!
    LC SleepTech: Remnant SheepDog sez:

Obambi was elected BECAUSE of the color of his skin!!!

And again, spot on. It was PURELY for the mulatto value. This individual is no more than affirmative action. And constitutionally unqualified as well. Why has he spent so much money hiding whatever, if he has nothing to hide? Privacy? Please. If there were nothing to hide, why…? Ah, fuck it. Wolverines? Valkyrie!

LC Ted says:

I can’t think straight in here for the boisterous sound of sippy cups being banged on the table!
    I had to reload the page to make sure I wasn’t on a bizzaro world version of Kos or DU.

Grow the fuck up!

Life is not fair. If I thought it could be, I would have stayed a democrat!

I am a LC, I have been a LC, I will continue to be a LC.
    Do I like Obama, no.
    Do I like what he stands for, Hell no.

Is he the President of The United States of America, Yes.

I am not going to disrespect the office (not the man) and piss on the memories of Reagan, Theodore Roosevelt, Lincon and Washington.

“Not MY President” is moonbat bullshit we have had to put up with from the left for 8 years.

I expect more from you!

We are the adults! Let’s start acting like it before we get dismissed as kooks and America turns away from our voice of TRUTH!

Your friend in this dark time,

Ted

LC SleepTech: Remnant SheepDog says:

@ Ted,,,

Grow the fuck up!

We are, where have you been?

Life is not fair. If I thought it could be, I would have stayed a democrat!

True LC’s EXPECT life to be unfair it is our lot in life, Democrats bitch about shit like that.

I am a LC, I have been a LC, I will continue to be a LC.

Really?

Is he the President of The United States of America, Yes.

That remains to be seen.

I will not disrespect the office of POTUS by acknowlodging one who has not PROVEN that he is qualified.

I expect more from you!

“Not my President” has NOT been an issue untill B.H.Obama was “sworn” in. I would expect a “Rottie and LC” to know that.

The adults ARE speaking, open you’re ears and listen!!!

Crustyrusty says:

LC SleepTech: Remnant SheepDog sez:

Slam. :em93:

Trish sez:

Blam!!! You nailed it! Start thinking of PC alternatives to your favorite “black” words/phrases:
    “hole with no color” instead of black hole
    “Jack that is not red” instead of Blackjack
    “Heavily peppered and lightly charred tilapia” instead of blackened fish

LC Ted sez:

If we do speak the truth, then it really doesn’t matter if we get dismissed as kooks does it? Much of our “America” has turned its back on truth already – content to worship at the altar of Teh One as long as they get their gubmint goody-bag. Reality check for you, those who see things the way we do are going to be marginalized to the greatest extent possible in the coming years – by whatever means necessary.

Want to be an adult? Accept reality for what it is, and start thinking like a dissident.

Ten-Ten says:

LC SkyeChild G.L.O.R., Imperial Grammar Hun says:

Nope. T.D. Jakes has taken a lot of heat for his teaching on the Trinity.

In short, he doesn’t believe in one of the cornerstones of the Christian faith.

At least there is consistency in those who support Teh One.

They all tend to be wrong.

Imperial Librarian Azygos says:

In December 1775, Benjamin Franklin published an essay in the Pennsylvania Journal under the pseudonym American Guesser in which he suggested that the rattlesnake was a good symbol for the American spirit:

I recollected that her eye excelled in brightness, that of any other animal, and that she has no eye-lids—She may therefore be esteemed an emblem of vigilance.—She never begins an attack, nor, when once engaged, ever surrenders: She is therefore an emblem of magnanimity and true courage.—As if anxious to prevent all pretentions of quarrelling with her, the weapons with which nature has furnished her, she conceals in the roof of her mouth, so that, to those who are unacquainted with her, she appears to be a most defenceless animal; and even when those weapons are shewn and extended for her defence, they appear weak and contemptible; but their wounds however small, are decisive and fatal:—Conscious of this, she never wounds till she has generously given notice, even to her enemy, and cautioned him against the danger of treading on her.—Was I wrong, Sir, in thinking this a strong picture of the temper and conduct of America

Maybe I’ll start flying tre Gadsden instead of the Colors for the next four years.

JannyMae says:

Oh my. Some people just don’t seem to “get it.”

There is an area in between screeching insults at Obama like the BDS sufferers have at Bush for the last eight years, and embracing every one of Obama’s policies because “he is the President, now.”

I am unwilling to “reach across the aisle” which in Democrat terminology is code for, “Republicans take it up the ass for the common good.”

I will not disrespect the office of the president. I will criticize that president for his policies that I disagree with, just as I have criticized every other president.

Do not equate opposition to Obama’s policies with disrespect for the office of the president. To equate people who will not kow-tow to everything Obama wants to do with DailyKos whiners is very insulting to “reasonable adults.”

From here on out any time I hear anyone complaining that “The Man” is keeping him (or her) down because of RAAAAAACISM!!!!!!!!!!! I will just point out that the argument is now invalid. I don’t expect it to work, but I’ll do it anyway.

Guy, Ted, I think you are wasting your time right now. I agree with you, by the way, but it is likely to take a while for the sound and fury to die down. Regardless of whether I like it or not (I don’t) he is the elected President of these United States, by a majority vote of the Electoral College, and unless and until a reason can be found and proven to invalidate those results, he will be the President. It’s called the rule of law, and once again regardless of whether we like it or not, it is.

If the man has been unlawfully elected it will have to be proven in a court of law. Until then, we will have to do what we have been telling the leftards to do for the last 8 years, which is “Deal with it.”

That doesn’t mean he gets a free pass. He’s in charge, right where he wanted to be, and now every little last problem is all his fault. It’s time for him to figure out where all the gray hairs on GWB’s head came from.

Guy, thanks for the link shipmate. I went and added my thanks to the total.

Dragineez says:

I spent all of coronation inauguration day playing FallOut3 (our office being less than 2 blocks from the White House – the Secret Service informed our Office Manager that we would not be open on the 20th). For those of you not familiar, FallOut3 is a video game set in post-apocalyptic Washington DC. I found it appropriate – and cathartic.

You Got What You Wished For, Usurper, Now Enjoy It

seems that they enjoyed it immensely, look at what those filthy pigs did to our national mall.

filthy pigs

I do not reach across the aisle, I do not compromise. Democracy (or our Constitutional Republic), contrary to popular conceptions, is NOT about cooperation, unlike a consensus. It’s about standing your ground and crushing your opponents.

So let it be written, so let it be done!

image no worky,
    here it is in a link

Sad Jaybear….Truly sad.

Crustyrusty says:

You Got What You Wished For, Usurper, Now Enjoy It

Why does this not surprise me… but they claim that we’re destroying the earth. Feh.

LC CiSSnarl5.7 Chariot Builder sez:

Sad Jaybear….Truly sad.

what, that the linky didn’t worky or the national mall was desecrated??

I know what you meant man, have you ever seen pictures of what the nature loving hippies did to Max Yasgur’s farm after Woodstock? They destroyed it…..seems the lefties have a penchant for shitting on the places where they hold their rituals.

LC Fei Long says:

Jaybear, Colonel of Imperial Ancient Artillery @:
    Pah, and I really though it couldn’t be much worse than normal! Greenies piss me off royally, but mass littering and generally shitting all over the national lawn is another matter entirely.

EDIT: and Ha! Same choice of words, you choose.

MasterGuns Imperial Swampmaster says:

Until St Barack of the “O” either:

Violates the Constitution of the United States,

Is PROVEN to be disqualified for reasons of his birth to hold the office of POTUS,

Is impeached,

or issues unlawful orders to the US Armed Forces,

He is the POTUS and the CinC of the US and the US Military.

I will not disrespect his office……..I doubt I could ever respect the man. I am the loyal opposition. I will not demean myself with wild conspiracy theories nor will I screech like a Kostard……I also will not advocate rebellion……yet.

If we act like the Kostards, we may as well be calling George Noory every night or posting at Alex Jones’ shithole.

I am, as always, hoping for better than we will get……..I am prepared for the worst case scenario. I do not trust this socialist piece of dog turd any more than the rest of my fellow Rotts. I remember my oath. Until the POTUS is subject to one of the 4 items I mentioned, he is in the office he was elected to. For now, nothing will change that. We will have to stay vigilant and wait and see.

Semper Fi

MasterGuns Imperial Swampmaster @ 80: You speak truth. But keep your eyes open. Wide. Fucking. OPEN. Calm deliberation, just like being in a hide.

If Iron eyes Cody could see what the libtatds did to the Washington Mall…

LC Ted says:

MasterGuns Imperial Swampmaster sez:

Until St Barack of the “O” either:
    Violates the Constitution of the United States,
    Is impeached,
    or issues unlawful orders to the US Armed Forces,
    He is the POTUS and the CinC of the US and the US Military.

We didn’t vote for him but were stuck with him.

MasterGuns is making the point in a way I hope you understand better than my cold water approch.

The sun came up this morning. Lets take a deep breath and fight his idiocy with logic and truth.

I’m not being nice to them I will fight them all the way. Obama and the libs have nothing to offer me but enslavement. I reject it.

My loalty is to the country of my birth and its divinly inspired constitution. not to a man holding a position in the government.

Ted

LC Ted says:

LC Gunsniper @:
    Just proves what kind of hypocrits the liberals are.

LC Gunsniper sez:

If Iron eyes Cody could see what the libtatds did to the Washington Mall…

Remember when Rush had a concert in Ft. Collins, Colorado some oodles and gobs of years ago? He stated that everyone was thoughtful and respectful, and they left no mess for anyone to clean up.

As a contrast to the National Mall…what did you expect from those belonging to an entitlement generation? They even EXPECT someone to clean up after them.

expatchris says:

From outside your country it seems to me that if the red one was entitled he would have proven it, however he has total contempt for your constitution, black people, honest working people and al that is decent. Some little shit, coming from a party that blatantly opposed rights for slaves, who is part kenyan, part hawaian and wholly evil, comes along and slanders the name of Martin Luther King by embracing the scent of the good mans ideals, what an unprincipaled bastard. Yes Trish this election was manipulated by skin colour. One thing, now the racist party has used him what will they do with him, especially if he will not play ball??

MrSpkr says:

Dragineez sez:

Be careful — that game is DAMNED addictive, Dragineez.

Steve

MrSpkr says:

MasterGuns Imperial Swampmaster sez:

Until St Barack of the “O” either:
    Violates the Constitution of the United States,
    Is impeached,
    or issues unlawful orders to the US Armed Forces,
    He is the POTUS and the CinC of the US and the US Military.
    Semper Fi

Amen, Masterguns. You said it much more succinctly and cogently than I managed with my earlier, feeble effort.

I will oppose those policies he supports which I find unacceptable (and I imagine they will be substantial in number). I will work hard to see that he is ejected from the office in 2012. But I will NOT lower myself to the level of the Kos Kids or those feral zombies at the DUmmyUnderground.

Steve

Chalkie says:

The important thing now is vigilance. Guard the constitution. As for it being a living breathing document; it’s called an amendment, and we can’t let them forget it.

LC Fei Long says:

Dragineez sez:

I love that game. Wish I had a system that could run it, but unlike most DUmmies my parents taught me about “good credit”.

And because I am just as much a Washingtonian as the folks at Bethesda Softworks, I love all the little inside jokes they put in… (Lincoln’s Repeater? Honest Abe excelled at anecdotal wit, but I think he would certainly chuckle at the pun.). And the optimistic vibe even in the highly post-apocalyptic setting of the game made me feel better (though of course there are plenty of different ways to take any game with such a variety of outcomes in certain situation). Plus, decorative elements of the Greatest Generation and a very good contrast between true patriotism and fake patriotism make me give it a thumbs-up recommendation for people raised with some semblance of moral values.

LC Bulldada says:

When is the Call to Arms?

How badly will the constitution need to be trampled before it gets to that point? Who is the enemy?

As far as I can tell we have no leader. Talk radio? Thats about it. But due to FCC regs, I doubt anyone of them will have the gonads to say when go is a go.

Maybe I’m just antsy. But my kids future is on the line. And I am like a rabid dog when someone threatens the well being of my child. Physically or otherwise.

I ask again: Who is our leader? It sure as fuck ain’t ANY Republican in power right now.

I’d lead, but my oratory skills are about as good as McCains with all of Obamas “uh, uh, uh’s” included. (in other words I sound like an old geezer desperatly trying to work out the 4th hour of a Viagra OD)

LC Guy S says:

Master Guns

Echoing Ted above, thank you sir! We are on the same page and couldn’t have said it better myself!

We need to be vigilant, and fully prepare for what ever may come next. Personally, I don’t think it will be pretty. But as said time and time again throughout this (and other) threads we did take an oath … an oath which was tattooed to our very souls. We will be on watch, we will be “taking notes”, we will NOT forget what has happened in the past, nor what may come.

It is my sincerest hope that the rule of law will win the day at the end of this four years. Failing that, may our collective “pruning of the tree of liberty” be done with the blessing and the divine guidance of the Almighty.

Grimlock says:

Dragineez sez:

Getting in some training for one of the many situations jugears might cause?

I worked, or tried to. Not a lot of business that day. Tired to keep the lower half of my face shut…….difficult, it was, for puking has it’s own sense of priority and immediacy.

one of my high school kids asked me yesterday why we weren’t watching the inauguration orgasm on the mall. I told him “because we have work to do, just like in the real world”

LC Bulldada sez:

If one or more of them realizes it’s the time, they may just do it knowing. Remember that Paul Revere story? Yeah.

Pengor says:

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.” (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

Notice the line about obey the orders of the president. An enlistment may end, but the oath does not. There has been no evidence presented that he was not eligible to be president. It was all hear say from a batty old woman. He is the legal president. God help us all.

Pengor sez:

But if the president’s orders go counter to regulations or the UCMJ?

And, as for oaths (or oafs), I, too, was military, and I, too, took the oath. However, I answer to a higher authority. If the president’s orders are contrary to God’s, then I have NO choice whose to obey.

“Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar’s, and unto God that which is God’s.”