...2009 Archives...

R.I.P. The American Republic Suicide November 3rd, 2008

122 Responses to “No I Won’t!”

dasbow says:
    Reply  |  Quote

Can we hang the Obama defiled flag upside down?

Reply  |  Quote

I have to wonder how many in our society even know what this really means … I’m sure that many think of it just as a sign of protest.

Cheryl says:
    Reply  |  Quote

Oh, I know what it means. I just wonder who is there to help us!

dasbow says:
    Reply  |  Quote

Moderation? I’m logged in, for crying out loud.

LC FreedomFighter says:
    Reply  |  Quote

No, i bet their not even smart enough to see it as distress. they will probrably either not notice or go to your door and tell you you accidently put ur flag upside down. Then go about their buisness thinking there good americans for noticing someone elses flaws.

bruce says:

keep your powder dry

Sgt. Bob says:
    Reply  |  Quote

I know exactly what it means,thats why mine is flying as that one is today,and was on election day.Our great Country is in great distress this day,or soon will be.and there is no one to help. This is a sad day indeed.

Sgt. Bob

StealthArcher says:
    Reply  |  Quote

My father would know, but alas, he is not here.

Sooo, what does it mean? :em98:

Is it a wartime distress?

StealthArcher says:
    Reply  |  Quote

Wow, CBC starts the Bullshit early. “The greatest challenge the Secret Service faces now is fro the white people, who are coming into their first black president”

Go on Communist Broadcast Channel, fuck up some more, no doubt by days end you’ll be more than your usual whore spent self, in the ever lasting slut love of Bambi.

Rain says:
    Reply  |  Quote

According to the United States flag code: “The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.”

Might be appropriate for the direction the country is headed.

StealthArcher says:
    Reply  |  Quote

Sadly, it might be quite fitting.

Shaitana says:
    Reply  |  Quote

I am minded of one of the few accurate lines ever penned by Lucas:

So this is how Liberty dies… with thunderous applause.

Reply  |  Quote

Arrgghh :em98: I feel as though the whole country has been hypnotized(except for the rotties) and I escaped it.. it is aweird feeling. What I am i not seeing that everyone else is? I feel as though I am going mad :em98:

LC Subotai Bahadur says:

LC 0311 Crunchie

A slightly different take, if I may. At my house, the US colors have until today flown every day since the moment that I saw the airliners hit on 9/11. When I moved to my current house, I installed a real flagstaff instead of the jury-rigged one I had at the old place. It has 3 sets of shackles on the halyard. I flew US colors over the First Navy Jack [the naval version of the rattlesnake flag that was the first set of US colors flown by the Continental Navy], over the colors of one of our allies in the war; primarily either the UK, our Aussie brothers, or Israel.

From today, I fly only the First Navy Jack, which the Secretary of the Navy ordered flown on all Navy vessels until the war is won. While I am sure that Hussein Pasha thinks he is done with the war, most assuredly the war is not done with us. The US colors have been safely stored. I am somewhat of a historian. I know that there are times when countries are under the occupation of hostile and foreign forces. We are in that place now. Just as patriots in such cases hide their national colors until they can fly freely again in peace or in war, I will await the day when we have a legitimate president and a government loyal to the Constitution again.

When I was an active Peace Officer, I was required by law to render aid in any emergency, even when off duty. It was my luck, good or bad, to find myself as first responder fairly frequently, when off duty. Since I retired, I am under no such compulsion. If I should find myself as a first responder again, and there is any indication that the victims are supporters of the Usurper, they can pray to him for help. They are not my countrymen.

LC Subotai Bahadur

mindy1 sez:

What I am i not seeing that everyone else is?

You are seeing the truth, whereas they are seeing a lie – and believing it fully.

jpond says:
    Reply  |  Quote

I stayed home from work today partly because my whole body aches (must be that ‘malaise’) and partly because the downtown area will be crawling with ecstatic liberals (the same ones who protested whenever Bush was in town), which I just can’t deal with, sorry. Plus all the grinning fools at work. I am on total news blackout except for here, Ace of Spades, and National Review (well, maybe litte green footballs).

I did talk to someone yesterday at work who seems to have some smarts, which is rare in any person younger than me, which is most of them in my workplace. He said he always hoped he wouldn’t be around for the financial collapse, but now that he has seen that, he hopes he won’t be around for the armed revolution. He also quoted a friend of his, speaking on this awful juncture in history: “It’s too late to fix it from within the system and too early to start shooting the bastards.”

I’m having a hard time doing what the Bible says, which is to respect all government and leaders. But I guess I better try harder, because that truly is all there is left. Hard times ahead, I’m afraid.

Reply  |  Quote

Some fuckhead turned on the inauguration on the TV in my bosses office. He’s a Republican, and he’s gone for the week, and he would never have allowed it because he hates Barack Obama. But it’s a glass walled office, and I sit right outside, and I can’t escape it.

That’s it. I’m leaving work and going home. Better yet, I think I’ll drive up into the Sierras and sit in a quiet mountain meadow with a six-pack of beer.

Call me when you need me. I’ll be there, just like I was there when my husband broke his back in four places three weeks after our wedding, when my grandmother was dying, when my son was born with a huge heart defect. I just don’t want to stand around and watch while I can’t be useful, because I hate watching what I can’t work to fix.

And crunchie, thanks for the visual. So true.

Erbo says:
    Reply  |  Quote

And so begins our long, twilight struggle.

God help the United States of America.

LC teenconservative says:
    Reply  |  Quote

So he has yet to actually say something in this speech… nope, didnt actually say anything

Cheryl says:
    Reply  |  Quote

You’re not going mad, Mindy1. It’s the mob that is. I could not bring myself to watch the horror or even listen to it on the radio. Just the sight of that arrogant, little punk and his vicious harridan of a wife makes me want to puke, let alone having to listen to them.

Radical Redneck says:
    Reply  |  Quote

ahw, that sucks. I am surprised, and pleased, that my colleagues (in a major media center) have maintained their professionalism and are hiding their orgiastic glee. I’d have a very tough time, and would make others’, if they didn’t.

Countdown until 1-20-13 begins now.

Cheryl says:
    Reply  |  Quote

I tried tuning in to Rush and got the :em72: poet :em72: as well. Looks like Rush is on now. Bless his heart!

I’ve been clinging to the Rottie and Michelle Malkin’s website as if they are life preservers! Maybe they indeed are! :em03: :em69: :em04:

Cicero says:

FWIW…

The markets have been trending downward pretty much all day. Enjoy your economy, obamanauhts. :em01: :em95: :em98:

Enjoy the next four years. If I happen to meet any rotties in my travels. Drinks are on me! :em03:

Cicero

Reply  |  Quote

Had to leave work early, too. Listened to Rush on the way home as Obama was addressing the crowd. Funny how he (Obama) quoted George Washington, then Rush says something to the effect of…”Did he just quote a slave owner? He DID!!”. I almost drove off the rode.

Shaitana says:
    Reply  |  Quote

Im waiting for the Obamaphiles who live across from me to comment on my flag…

Assassin 6 says:
    Reply  |  Quote

Look at all your neighbors and coworkers that have Obama signs in thier yard and stickers on thier car. One year from now check again. If they’ve taken them down, shove it in thier face. I’m sick of people having buyer’s remorse. They were made a stupid decision on how to vote and very shortly all of us will feel the pain. I myself plan on making some very impolite comments to some avid Obama supporters in my neighborhood after his first couple of flops. The only way we can ensure him being voted out in 2012 is to point out how much of a failure he is.

FrJim says:
    Reply  |  Quote

A dark cloud has fallen over this country. Freedom and liberty will give way to collectivism and centralized planning.

Obama’s inauguration is replete with insulting references to both the truth of where we are as a nation and the state of race relations in our culture.

I am an American Soldier and an extension of President Obama’s foreign policy. Wearing this uniform comes with a price. I pray that the cost of an Obama presidency will not be more debacles like we faced in the desert of Iran in 1980. Sadly, I fear I will lead more memorial ceremonies in the next four years, not fewer.

Yet, I am proud to join the men and women of the American armed forces in their sacred duty to the People of the United States. Pray for them.

-Jim+

LC FreedomFighter says:
    Reply  |  Quote

Oh my God, I just turned on Rush Limbaugh and I’m hearing some poet speak gobbledy goop.
    What the hell.
    Embarrassing.
    Now I really AM in distress
    LOL

Ha Thats the funniest shit i’ve heard all day!! That and Husseins speach.

AyUaxe says:
    Reply  |  Quote

Have to say, I’m surprised by this. My country is not in distress because of a mere president. He will be gone in, at most, 8 years and this country will still be here, perhaps not as strong as she could be, but a damn sight better than anyplace else. His supporters?–like chaff blowing in the wind. There’s not a backbone among them. Our current and ex-military are the best and brightest of the nation and the world–they are sworn to uphold the Constitution, not kow tow to some half-assed bobble-head. This is the United STATES, despite what Teh One and his cronies might think. The feds try and try for imperial power. They’ve gotten pretty close time and again, but we, the PEOPLE, continue to resist. That’s been my continuing personal war since the depredations of the Johnson administration and I welcome the many comrades who are waking up to it or whose commitment to personal liberty and States’ Rights are being reinvigorated today. I will not give any enemy the satisfaction of seeing my flag flown in distress–it will either be triumphant or burn as a final act of defiance. Flying the First Navy Jack, with the same determination, is Fookin’ A, too! Molon Labe, fed MF’ers.

LC FreedomFighter says:
    Reply  |  Quote

holy shit!! I think this one just beat every joke i’ll ever hear for the rest of my life!! I was so funny i think i shattered my funny bone. I can never laugh again ever laugh again!

America’s in distress and now im out of humor. What else do i have to live for?

Reply  |  Quote

That inauguration was a complete joke….just like his administration is going to be. I told Household6 that I was going to fly the colors in distress on election day but feared for my familie’s safety simply because of the neighborhood we live in. But I don’t care anymore. I think all patriots should fly the colors in distress simply because this great country of ours is in dire need.

LC FreedomFighter says:
    Reply  |  Quote

Muther Foockers!! I cant make a siple phone call to my wife 2 miles away cuz the lines are busy!! All these retarded ass Obamalytes tying up the line with sobbs of so called joy!!

LC FreedomFighter says:
    Reply  |  Quote

Crap!! They’ve already started the communications jams!! Grabb ur guns and Run!!

Katlas says:

mindy1 sez:

Arrgghh I feel as though the whole country has been hypnotized(except for the rotties) and I escaped it.. it is aweird feeling. What I am i not seeing that everyone else is? I feel as though I am going mad

It’s not just the US. I’m in Denmark and our newspapers are practically swooning, too (with the occasional ‘He can’t live up to the insane expectations’ articles tossed in for good measure). Call me a cynic and paranoid but the whole thing gives me a sick feeling. When the election result was final, our politicians were stumbling over themselves in their eagerness to compare themselves to Obama and assure everyone that The One had the same opinions and ideas as they did. The Obamania has been taken to insane extremes recently :em38:

LC Staci GBOR says:
    Reply  |  Quote

What the fucking hell? What does this asshole do, collect black racist reverends?

Benediction at Obama ’s inauguration, Rev. Joseph Lowery:

‘Lord, in the memory of all the saints who from their labors rest, and in the joy of a new beginning, we ask you to help us work for that day when black will not be asked to get in back, when brown can stick around… when the red man can get ahead, man; and when white will embrace what is right. That all those who do justice and love mercy say Amen. Say Amen’…

At least Rush is bringing humor to this. I like how he bleeps out Obama’s middle name when replaying his oath.

quiller says:
    Reply  |  Quote

Today marked the end of America as we know it. Lightweight With a Microphone, the Empty Suit and Fresh Prince of Bill Ayers, has become the newest in a long line of socialist trash who will hasten our demise. Every parasite, every criminal, every bacterium masquerading as a public “servant,” welcomes the Nauseating One’s arrival.

The United States of America just elected a leader with a first name like the sound a cat makes, puking up a hairball. He comes from Illinois, heart and soul of mafia corruption and a runaway criminal element firmly owning the Chicago political machinery.

Another politician from Illinois, Abraham Lincoln, said this in 1837….

“Politicians are a set of men who have interests aside from the interests of the people, and who, to say the most of them, are, taken as a mass, at least one long step removed from honest men. I say this with the greater freedom because, being a politician myself, none can regard this as personal.”

Grieve for freedom. The liberals are solely in charge.

Reply  |  Quote

I fear for you who place your hopes on the next election. The machinations that captured this election will work even better when run from within the White House. And Congressman Serrano (sp.?) (D. NY) has intruduced a bill to begin the process of repealing the 22nd Amendment. The first African-American President seems poised to become a true African President in the sense of President For Life.

But hey! you’ll have the opportuinty for glorying in your sense of fairness and open-mindedness. You can enjoy being really with-it.

As of today I enter into Internal Emigration.

Cheryl says:
    Reply  |  Quote

when the red man can get ahead, man;

I thought he said, “When the red man can get a headband.” Didn’t know that has been a problem. Then I thought maybe the hippies appropriated them all.

Mike M says:

LC Rurik @ 33:

Yep, I can see it coming…

“His excellency, President for Life, Field Marshall Al Hadji Doctor, Barack Aitch Obama Dada, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Sea Kittens of the Oceans and Conqueror of the Bitter Redneck Empire of the World in General and America in Particular.”

Muzzy says:
    Reply  |  Quote

I seem to remember a lot of Republicans sternly chastising liberals who objected to Bush’s policies (well, if you can really call them that) to “Respect the Authoritah Of the Presidencaaaah!”

I have memories, a dreary and distant montage of memories, of bobbed and Burr-cut Republican pundits sternly chastising, with jowls trembling under the force of their indignance, all those damn peacenik liberals who objected to Bush’s policies with the vacant refrain “Respect the Authoritaah of the Prrresidensaah”.

Any chance you guys will be doing that?

Also, L.C. Intellectual Conservative’s picture is screwing up the page width.

Fmwoods01 says:

As heard on Rush today:

The goofy bitch introducing Chief Justice John Roberts stated that he was going to administer the OAF of office
    How Freudian is that?

Muzzy sez:

no we called for respect for the OFFICE of the Presidency.

got any pictures of those bobbed and burr-cut repubs???

Oh and by the way muzzy, since the bar for debate and disagreement was set by you and the other screaming lefties…..will we 48 be allowed to similarly voice our disagreement in the mature dignified style set forth by your side?:

DarkStar says:

Teddy has seizures

Teddy had to leave the luncheon on a stretcher because he was have seizures.

I think it would be nice if Teddy and May Jo got together again.

After all isn’t that what good times and good friends are for?

Muzzy sez:

Any chance you guys will be doing that?
    Also, L.C. Intellectual Conservative’s picture is screwing up the page width.

We intend to give his lordship the same amount of respect that the left gave to Bush.

LC Staci GBOR says:
    Reply  |  Quote

Muzzy, go play in traffic after smoking that crap, please. Be white, do what it is right.

He was mocked so much here it wasn’t even funny.

Fmwoods01 says:

OT, sort of:

Teddy the swimmer went into convulsions at the ingaugural luncheon and was whisked away from the
    festivities. Frau Schutzelberg is a shoe-in now only to continue the dynasty of Chamelot. Prayin’ for ya
    Teddy. Prayin’ the Lord in His infinate wisdom exacts just the right amount of mercy on your soul. No more,
    no less.

Mike M says:

Muzzy @ 36:

I have memories, a dreary and distant montage of memories…..

Here’s a guide that might help you avoid a recurrence of those delusions.

Agree with you on the page width thing, though.

Deathknyte says: